Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1711

Postby Miavinn » Thu May 02, 2019 1:50 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until July 10th, 2019
There is a 2-month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
    Cat Name: Howlsnap
    Clan: The Lighthouse Colony

Description: Silver tabby with white and bright hazel eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Miavinn on Sat May 11, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1711

Postby Trickz » Thu May 02, 2019 1:54 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
    Cat Name: Feathershine
    Clan: CreekClan

Prompt:

Feathershine's favorite place to go to get away would have to be the river when she goes fishing, especially during Summer. Her daughters, Fogkit and Whistlekit, are five moons old now and cause her an unfortunate amount of stress with their exploring and readiness to be apprentices, so she gets a break sometimes when the other queens offer to take the kittens for a bit and she gets to do her favorite things; relax and fish.

She enjoys fishing at the river because of the salmon and cod she can catch, which are both examples of her favorite types of fish, and the bubbling of the river is very soothing which helps her relax and prepare to go back to camp to deal with her children. She often times brings back little fish for them to eat and prey for the other queens if she can carry it, though sometimes she can't so she will just bring a large fish or two back to share with the entire den.
Last edited by Trickz on Sat May 04, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Thu May 02, 2019 1:55 am

reserved,, so prettyyy
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Thu May 02, 2019 2:13 am

:weary: res
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu May 02, 2019 7:06 am

Username:
    Cat Name: Featherlight
    Clan: Brightclan

Prompt:

There is a tunnel deep in the forest alongside the lake. Small branches make up the walls and roof of this tunnel. The tunnel starts large enough for even a deer to fit in but it grows more and more narrower until only the smallest creatures can fit through. Being the smallest cat in Brightclan (currently), Featherlight is the only cat that has seen what was on the other side of the tunnel. It's a hidden bank beside the lake, only reachable by the tunnel. The bank has one of the most beautiful views of the lake. Occasionally Featherlight likes to come here to relax, lap at the water, and catch minnows. It's his personal spot and he loves spending time there alone.

[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silveryn » Thu May 02, 2019 8:30 am

Username: dawnlightz.
    Cat Name: Arrowmist
    Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4059941

Prompt:
    Arrowmist’s favorite places have water in them, such as a waterfall, oceans, rivers, lakes and ponds. The most favorite place she loves is the waterfall. Arrowmist likes the noise of the continuous water falling down the stream, passing the forests and deserts, into the ocean.

Arrowmist wants to swim in the river, but sadly the water is too strong and fast to push her over into the ocean, which is bad. She wants to swim into the it, but she know it has salt and might have iron in the waters.

Arrowmist also likes to play and swim in the lake, she is not like an ordinary cat. Arrow also likes to jump in the ponds, splashing a little of the environment near it. When she sees a place with water, she immediately gets happy that there is water to drink and swim in.

Arrowmist has always wanted to see the clear, crystal shimmering lakes. She doesn't always swim and play in the lakes. Not all of them. As some lakes might have something dangerous in it, Arrow knows that, because she wont go in it. She knows there is something bad in there. Arrowmist still likes lakes and waters. Her reaction to a lake that has a dangerous chemical (and such) would be shocked.

Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Thu May 02, 2019 10:14 am

pulling out bc i lost inspo
Last edited by shoelaces on Thu May 09, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu May 02, 2019 10:43 am

Username: dimi.
    Cat Name: Sadira
    Clan: Silvercrest Roamers

Prompt: Sadira eagerly bounded into her den, dodging towards her nest eagerly. She leaped inside, peering over the side to see if anyone else had entered the den. She then rested her head against the thick moss beneath her chin, her loud purring rattling the nest slightly as she shut her eyes, mumbling tiredly beneath her breath.

"Freedom..." She then gave in to the desire to sleep, her body instantly growing limp as her body contorted into a seemingly unnatural, yet comfortable position for the feline.

-----

She soon found herself soaring through the heavens, bounding over the clouds and piercing through them as she floated freely. Before her rested a blank canvas, with merely grass on the ground. She summoned a cloud beneath her, taking a seat on her haunches.

"What shall I craft tonight?" She whispered, her voice as silky as the moss she was sleeping on in reality. She then locked her eyes on the patch of grass, a large tree sprouting from the ground and spiraling upwards, a tangled series of branches swinging outward from it, making a maze in the sky.

"Ah, yes! My domain!" Sadira giggled, leaping down from the cloud and gliding forward to land on one of the branches. "I am Sadira, leader of..." She paused, furrowing her brows. "I don't know, but this is my domain!" She laughed afterwards. She then drew out a long sigh, looking upon the land she had crafted. She looked solemn, taking in a deep breath before laying down on her branch. "I wish this were real."

She suddenly felt the branch beneath her rattle, and she suddenly collapsed, falling for the ground. She squealed, plummeting for the ground...

-------

When Sadira awakened, she jerked her body forward, letting out a gasp as she looked up. A black she-cat towered over her, her eyes orange and green, her nose bridge scarred. "Oi, wake up." She whispered. "We got a patrol to go on. Been a while since I wasn't in charge."

Sadira got to her paws, sighing softly. "Right, Bat." She slowly moved forward, the black she-cat moving by her side. She stopped for a moment, turning her head over her shoulder to gaze at her nest, whispering beneath her breath.

"I'll be back soon, my home."

gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 am

Username: weegeestar5
    Cat Name: littledove
    Clan:

Prompt:

res

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon May 06, 2019 6:14 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Aspendusk
    Clan: Zephyrclan

Prompt:
    Living in a forest means that there are a lot of trees around. Countless trees - evergreens, maples, oaks, birches, even the aspens which she was named after... so many that Aspendusk has become acquainted with, learning their names and what makes them unique. But there will always be one that stands out, her favorite tree and favorite place to go.

It stands on the edge of the forest, settling on the treeline boundary that overlooks one of the four ponds found around the territory. To most the tree that Aspendusk loves is quite unremarkable, just the same as all the others. but she knows it is special, if only for the reason that she loves it. The tree is a large oak, the nearest branch several cat lengths up, only meant for experienced climbers. Aspendusk has worn a light path into the tree with how often she scales it, easily finding her way up the trunk to the lowest branch. It is this branch that she loves, able to see out over the western pond. It is here that Aspendusk is able to see the sunset nearly perfectly over the water, though it isn't the main reason she loves that tree so much. Her higher vantage point allows her to see a lot of movement throughout the forest that she misses while on the ground - birds choosing which tree has the perfect branch to make a nest on, other cats in her clan taking a stroll with friends through the forest, the training of apprentices in the nearby hollow, and even the sounds of animals that don't know she's there. The ability to be separate from others, to be on her own where no one knows her location... so relaxing, and so peaceful. A place where she can be herself without worry of what the others will think.

Aspendusk's tree is like that of the one seen all the way on the right of this photo, closest to the pond. She spends countless hours here, always at peace when she is there, able to think clearly.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me