Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Poof Poofs V.3 - OPEN FOR MARKING by StormSerpent

Based on Click to view
Artist StormSerpent [gallery]
Time spent 18 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Poof Poofs V.3 - OPEN FOR MARKING

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:40 am

hello everyone! i'm the new owner of poof poofs, i'll be working on getting these little guys set up! :D

artist search Discord

The Glorious History of Poof Poofs wrote:Imagine, if you will, the deepest, darkest corner of the universe. Long ago, a small planet once known as Urb sat in this very corner; the remainder of life in a galaxy on the brink of death. As the light dwindled from the galaxy's single dying star, so did the hope that anything would survive in this virgin wasteland. The people of Urb mourned the loss of their only home as complete darkness enveloped them. As a final effort on the part of the people of Urb, with what meager power remained, they set their two brightest scientists aboard a rocket destined for the furthest reaches of space. This was in the hopes that they would carry Urb's legacy, memory, and the future of their civilization to a new world outside of their galaxy. As the two scientists gazed wistfully back upon their now lifeless planet, they thought only of their family, friends, and the tremendous responsibly entrusted to them. These thoughts did not last very long, however— probably due to the fact that they were fish people, or that the fact they were almost immediately discovered by a vagrant Poof Poof, or the fact they were actually quite delicious. The Poof Poof, on the other hand, was quite satisfied.

What Are They? wrote:Honestly, to describe a Poof Poof is a difficult task. Some could call them fluffy axolotls, others swear on their mothers that they're just glorified gecko-cats. Most just call them exceptionally cute vacuum cleaners instead of bothering trying classify what family they belong to. They have short, stubby legs seemingly evolved for the sole purpose of wiggling into tiny places they don't belong, gigantic eyes which they utilize to steal a cookie or thirty while you're distracted, fluffy gills which can be used to breathe in everything from water to zero gravity, and whiskers that feel vaguely gelatinous in nature and are often scented. However, Poof Poofs hate having their whiskers being touched, and it isn't recommended if you don't want your entire hand to end up in their stomachs. They have tails that can paddle them through the perilous environment that is space with ease, and thick, puffy fur used to protect them from the sub-zero temperatures. Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of a Poof Poof is its stomach. Round, bouncy, and colorful, the stomach seems to be made of a substance resembling rubber, and can hold so much more food than seems physically possible for such an itty bitty creature. The ear-like anatomies on both sides of a Poof Poof's head are speculated to be used to intimidate opponents, such as a colorful dinosaur frill might do so, but their exact purpose is unknown. Frankly, a lot of things about Poof Poofs are unknown. They're just such odd little things!

Poof Poof Characteristics wrote:

General Rules wrote:✦ There is no limit to how many Poof Poofs you may own; however, you may only win up to five in a month.
✦ You may not steal Poof Poof designs or lines. Doing so will result in an immediate ban, and all of your Poof Poofs will be revoked or transferred out of the species.
✦ Be kind to one another, and avoid being a poor sport. Poof Poofs are meant to be a fun, lighthearted species, not a cold-hearted competition to the death!
✦ Your Poof Poof may not be sold for any currency, virtual or real.
✦ If another member, staff or not, is making you uncomfortable, message the owner with screenshots (if necessary), and explain your reasoning behind such. Please do not let it loom in the background! We will give out strikes or warnings if we deem them necessary.
✦ You may trade Poof Poofs for other Poof Poofs or characters.
✦ Do not change the design of your Poof Poof without permission or a necessary item; however, accessories are allowed to be added yourself.
✦ You must own a Poof Poof for at least two weeks before it may be traded, gifted, or bred.
✦ Moderators are to be obeyed. If they ask you to stop, you must stop immediately.
✦ Poof Poofs may be any gender or sexuality. Discrimination is strictly forbidden, although you do not have to have LGBT+ Poof Poofs.
✦ Don't hesitate to ask a staff member if you have a question! We're here to help you.

Staff Rules wrote:Moderators
✦ Moderators must be able to deal with arguments in an unbiased, peaceful manner, and also act with a certain level of maturity. Something that a normal member could do may be frowned upon solely because you are a mod. People will turn to you for guidance, and you should be prepared to answer questions in a friendly way.
✦ Do not abuse your power. You weren't chosen as a mod in order to harass people or rub in your capabilities, but to help people feel welcome and teach them about the lovely creatures that are Poof Poofs. Treat everyone with respect and kindness!
✦ Put effort into what you do. You don't need to create a Picasso masterpiece of kind deeds, but remember that laziness is not a good trait in a mod! If you intend to answer a question, answer it to the best of your capabilities.
✦ You will receive one unlimited edit custom MYO per month for your work. You may make this yourself, or find someone else to design it for you. You may also gift it or trade it for other Poof Poofs/MYO's only, if you desire!
✦ Please don't try to answer something you aren't entirely sure about. If you have doubts that your answer is correct, message the owner beforehand and confirm it! Spreading false information can be frustrating for everybody involved.

Artists
✦ If an artist doesn't make an adopt in over 2 months they will be messaged ♥
✦ Special adopts, such as 50's and 100's, should not be done without permission. Ask the owner before you create one.
✦ You will receive one unlimited edit MYO per month for your work. You may make this yourself, or find someone else to design it for you You may also gift it or trade it for other Poof Poofs/MYO's only, if you desire!
✦ For every 10 adopts you create, you may receive an additional unlimited edit MYO (this is not the same as your monthly activity MYO shown above!). You may not be granted it, however, until you have messaged the owner, linked your 10 adopts, and had it approved. You may also gift it or trade it for other Poof Poofs/MYO's only, if you desire! Hatchlings also count as adopts, even though they are only owned by a specific person.
✦ Runner-ups and customs do not count towards your own artist custom. They are made entirely out of the kindness of your own heart and are by no means required! You may, however, require people to pay you C$ only for you to make them a custom.
✦ You have one month maximum to judge an adopt which has been closed. If you go any longer, another artist or moderator will be asked to judge your adopt, and it will not count towards your monthly MYO. If this happens multiple times, your MYO may be revoked entirely.

Guest Artists
✦ A guest artist has two months to create at least 5 adopts, but more are encouraged!
✦ If 5 adopts are not completed in the time period, you will not be able to finish them, and will not receive your MYO.
✦ The entire staff team will discuss hiring you as an artist after your trial is over. If you are accepted onto the team, you will be messaged and added to the staff page! You will also receive a congratulatory unlimited edit MYO, which may be traded or gifted for other Poof Poofs or MYO's only!
✦ If you do not make it onto the team at the end of your trial period, but complete your required number of adopts, you will still receive an editless MYO for your faithfulness; but it may not be traded/gifted.
✦ Guest artists may not make special adopts.
✦ Normal artist rules apply to you as well!
Last edited by StormSerpent on Wed May 01, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff!

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:50 am

Poof Poofs moderator & archivist applications are currently closed! To apply, fill out the form below as honestly as you can and PM it to the owner. If you are accepted onto the team, you will be notified ASAP! Expect this to take about a week at most, though a few days earlier would not be surprising. Moderators will, after being accepted, be on a two-week trial period. If the current team is satisfied with your work, you will be made an official mod. Please don't be discouraged if you are not accepted; you just aren't what we are looking for in a mod at the moment. Remove anything in parenthesis from the form. We are not looking for a co-owner at the moment, so please do not ask.
Code: Select all
[size=80][b]CS username:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a moderator for Poof Poofs?:[/b]
[b]Will you be able to join the Discord?:[/b] (Keep in mind, it's perfectly fine if you can't! This is just something we need to know.)
[b]What are some of your strengths?:[/b] (Note that we are looking for strengths that would be useful to this adopt community specifically. Organization, outgoingness, etc)
[b]What are some of your weaknesses?:[/b] (Weaknesses are not something to be ashamed of; they are something to work on. Your acceptance does NOT hinge on this one question.)
[b]What is a situation in which you might be biased towards a certain member?:[/b] (Be HONEST. This is important.)
[b]Anything else?:[/b][/size]
Owners wrote:
Co-Owner!
User

Credits wrote:Lines/Concept made by Scissors !
Lore made by NeonPastel!
staff wrote:

Artists!

User

Guest artists!
DatWildWolf

Citrus Den

tetrachrome

moderators!

User

trial moderators!
DatWildWolf

User
Last edited by StormSerpent on Fri May 03, 2019 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poof Poofs V.3 DNP

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:53 am

reserve ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:54 am

reserve ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:55 am

reserve ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:56 am

reserve ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:58 am

reserve ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poof Poofs V.3 - OPEN FOR MARKING

Postby StormSerpent » Wed May 01, 2019 11:59 am

you may post/mark the thread now ♥

any pronouns
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emmalou » Wed May 01, 2019 12:00 pm

marked! this is such a cute concept and this truly made me smile so wide. i can't wait to see how much this grows! ;;
em - adult - ⋆୨♡୧⋆
xxxsemi-active
emmalou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilacpetals<3 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:17 pm