Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1706

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:18 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: july 7th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, pick out a song that represents their relationship with death. you have 200 words to explain the song choice as well. no extras, prettying up is fine. please make sure all songs are CS appropriate!!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Song:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (200 words)

end date: 5/6/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a black short-hair with white spotting and yellow eyes.

Other Features:
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1706

Postby Trickz » Wed May 01, 2019 7:21 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Juniperpaw (Juniperstrike)

Clan: CreekClan

Song: If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Extra: (198 Words)
Juniperpaw has always had a realistic mindset, so she knows that death is a very real thing and will get her one day. She doesn't know when, but she does know it's coming for her so she tries to live her life to the fullest by making friends and learning everything she can, probably resulting in the mature she-cat she's shaping out to be. Juniperpaw probably developed this mindset when one of her brothers, Shadowkit, died due to an illness days from his birth. She didn't really know her brother but it still ached because death claimed him so soon. Her parents are both elderly as well, so she knows that their time is coming soon and while it hurts she takes the mature path and accepts that. When she dies, she wants to have a legacy and something to be proud of, whether it's a family and grandchildren or a history in her clan as a strong warrior that did what she could for her clan, no matter the ending. She doesn't want her friends and family to grieve her, but to honor her death. She doesn't fear death. No, she welcomes death like an old friend.
Last edited by Trickz on Wed May 01, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 am

x
    heck i'm so sorry - trying to cut down on the number of comps I'm entering + exams are killing me so ngl i forgot abt this kid. good luck everyone, and mighty big good luck judging this comp hawky !! i v much adored the comp idea <3
Last edited by Micki. on Tue May 07, 2019 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Wed May 01, 2019 7:29 am

Username: Ravendarus
Cat Name: Crowflight

Clan: Echoclan

Song: Sound of Silence
Extra: Crowflight's relationship with death is a dark one but a gentle one, he knows one day he will die but he wants to go in silence, he wants no one to mourn him but he wants to leave behind a legacy to remember, he wants to teach others to respect what they have and enjoy every day they are alive. He accepts the darkness and knows he walks a fine line between life and death, as a warrior he knows he could die at any time. He is often getting sick and knows one day his life will just fade away, he has always been a loner even after he joined Echoclan, he is grateful for them helping him recover and taking him in. He accepts that he will one day go to Starclan and one day guide leaders and medicine cats, but until then he is living every day to the best he can. "The sound of silence is a beautiful one isn't it? It's so peaceful and calm... it is a good time to remember what we live for and what is left. Make every day count and don't forget to always count your blessings." - Crowflight.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed May 01, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed May 01, 2019 7:32 am

mark
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Wed May 01, 2019 7:42 am

Username: persona
Cat Name: Kaida

Clan: SkyClan

Song: Wait Wait Wait
Extra: Kaida's been dealt a poor hand in life; she was born to stray parents and struggled with the issues that come with it, lost her father at a young age, and her mother as a young adult. She doesn't want to forget them in any capacity and it weighs heavily on her mind to try and keep them alive as much as possible in her memories. As much as Kaida knows it's unhealthy to be like this, she loves her parents and wants to honour them. Death doesn't scare her, but it took the two most important figures in her life, so she's not very fond of it.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed May 01, 2019 7:59 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Night
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 29 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coast Guard

Song;; O'death - Amy Van Roekel

Extra;;
    Gentle crunching of leaves under paw, as Night passes through his namesake, glance meeting with the passing ghostly faces that stare at him. He doesn't pay them much heed, he already knows the chorus they sing, forewarning the silent threat that slips through the nothing and into the nests of those doomed to slip into the afterlife without a warning.

He considers the chill that slips along his spine and he resists it. You should never tempt fate in the dark of the night, you should never play with monsters and you shouldn't spend your time flirting with those long gone.

You close your eyes and quietly pray that Death passes you over for another who tempts it more. You may beg for your saviour, you may beg for it to reconsider but Night knows better. Night has seen the ghost of a cat plead with death, plead with the universe as they fall from the body into the ethereal plain and away from their mortal lives.

Death stands over them and he doesn't care. Death looks at him and smiles. There is a mocking side to it.

"Do you see what I can do?"

It whispers. [197/200]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed May 01, 2019 8:07 am

Username: Canary22
Cat Name: Shattered Amber

Clan: Dawnclan

Song: Waves- Dean Lewis
Extra: As a kit, Shattered Amber was called Amber, an innocent young tom with everything to gain and nothing to lose- or so he thought. Tragedy struck the family when he was an apprentice, both his parents dying in a freak tunnel collapse. The news hit him hard, and when he became a warrior he gained the prefix Shattered due to his emotional turmoil. He began to recover, thanks to the help of his beloved brother. So when Sparking Fire drowned in the deeplake tunnels, he was once again plunged into a world of darkness. Before this he’d found a mate, who was the one to save him. He was certain that nothing would happen to her. Surely their ancestors had made him suffer enough? But clearly they didn’t think so. Her kitting was difficult, and that night two more souls joined the dead; that of his mate and one of their kits. He distanced himself from her, feeling that if he got too close she would be taken too. At this point he only cares for himself, hoping that if he’s the only cat he cares for he will join the ranks of the dead, reunited with his loved ones.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed May 01, 2019 8:10 am

Username: kiffell
Cat Name: Honeydusk

Clan: cascadeclan

Song: King of the Clouds - Panic! At the Disco
Extra:
Honeydusk's relationship with death is..something. He's always searching for more, outrunning death at every second. He doesn't seem to die, and he doesn't plan to, as he is the king of the clouds. He doesn't want to escape the world, he wants to keep searching for more, and searching until he does go. He wants to search the earthland until its very end, and when death tries to take him, he simply stops it. Not by force, of course, but by pure luck.
Last edited by kiffell on Sat May 04, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 am

Username: kiplingg
    Cat Name: Rookpaw (Rooksight)

Clan: Clan Fell

Song: The Crooked Kind -- Radical Face
    Extra:
      Although he couldn't make sense of it for the first few moons of his life, Rookpaw has always seen the dead. Starry-furred cats slink around the edges of his vision and whisper at the borders of his hearing. He's never truly alone and sometimes the cats still bear the marks of what killed them; Rookpaw was a moody and flighty kit, his gaze constantly drawn to the dead and his mind constantly haunted by them. Rookpaw has always been resentful of his sight and also how it alienates him from his peers: few believe that he can actually see ghosts, and most keep their distance, regarding him as strange. As he proceeds in his apprenticeship, however, he's learning to value his ability. He isn't afraid of the dead or of death, and they often provide him with useful information or warnings. Rookpaw is realizing that seeing the dead is both a gift and a curse, not simply the latter.

(Hopefully, this doesn't count as having powers? As far as I can remember, in the books, Starclan cats could appear to living cats regardless of whether or not they are medicine cats or have powers, etc., but I'll certainly alter this story if it violates the rules!)
Last edited by houndpine on Thu May 02, 2019 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me