Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Troll by Autumnwinds

Artist Autumnwinds [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Troll

Postby Autumnwinds » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 pm

dont even get me started omlllllllllllllllllllll

Dont look spoilers for end game

loki had like nothing to do with end game really but like there might be a Thor 4 and like BOIIIIIIIi and hes gonna have his own TV show and BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
THIS BOI STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

lol so actual spoilerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So since cap was able to live out his life and be old but also the end game time line stayed that means loki will live out the infinity war time line and be dead BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT since in the time line after stark and them messed with it loki was never full arrested and he snatched the tesseract so that means he would be running around in the same time line as the dead loki, Like cap did soooo that means there is going to be an oof with loki at some point either in thor 4 or his tv show???????????????????.
Autumnwinds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me