Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1702

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:14 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: july 12th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, write about a time they've experienced the most emotion, whether that be a good feeling or something else. you are permitted 1500 words and 3 art pieces, an extra of 800 more words OR 1 more art piece. you must choose one or the other!! prettying up is fine, i encourage breaking up big chunks of text to make it easier on my terrible terrible eyes

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (1500 words + 3 art pieces max)
[b]Extra:[/b] (+800 words OR +1 art piece)

end date: 5/11/19 at 12 am EST (ask for extensions)

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a short-haired spotted caliby with yellow eyes.

Other Features: a nicked ear
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1702

Postby Trickz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:15 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Owlpoppy

Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (1087 Words)
"Hickorystep, I have amazing news!" A black and orange torbie purred, bouncing towards a fawn classic tabby. Happiness and excitement radiated off of every bristling hair on her short pelt. The fawn classic tabby blinked in confusion at his mate, thinking about all the things she could be excited about, but nothing seemed right. "Well, let's hear it." The tom purred, tail waving at his mate's happiness. He loved seeing her happy, more than anything else in the world.

"We're having kits!" Owlpoppy chirped, bouncing up and down as her mate, Hickorystep, had confusion plain on his face. "Kits?" He questioned, blinking slowly, thinking those words over. Kits? Suddenly, the realization hit him like a wave on the ocean and his face lit up as he jumped up in excitement, pressing his nose to Owlpoppy's. "We're having kits! I'm going to be a father to kits!" The two parents were so happy and were ready for their kits to come.

-----------------------------------------------

Owlpoppy purred as four kittens ran around her belly, each much different than the other. There were three she-cats and a tom-kit, but the she-cats were much bolder than their brother, Rubblekit. Owlpoppy lifted her head, touching her nose to her mates as their kittens played around them. The nursery was getting full now since a lot of queens were having kits and random kittens were being brought into the nursery after being found in the forest. CreekClan was thriving this Spring, and there were no complaints except that the nursery was getting too small.

Her kittens would become great warriors, she knew it. Rubblekit was showing signs of becoming a great hunter, since he was silent and light on his paws, despite being heavier than his sisters. Applekit and Berrykit were showing signs of being great fighters, since they were both tussling on the nursery floor, neither admitting defeat to the other. Rosekit was sitting aside, watching her siblings as they playfought, her eyes observing the battle as if she had experience with the event already. She was going to become an amazing hunter, Owlpoppy knew it.

'I wonder who will mentor them.' Owlpoppy thought, thinking about all the possible choices. There weren't too many, with a lot of the female warriors in the nursery with kits now, but surely there will be somebody soon. With a gentle sigh, Owlpoppy rested her head on her paws, watching her kits play as Hickorystep laid beside her, watching as well.

-------------------------------------------

Cats had gathered to witness the ceremony of Owlpoppy's four kits becoming apprentices. There were so many cats, she had no idea who was going to mentor her young children. There were so many good choices though.

Briarstar leaped off the tree stump she called the meeting from, standing in front of the four cats, watching them with polite eyes. "Today we are here to mark the beginning of these four young cats training to become strong and loyal warriors for their clan." She paused, looking around at her clanmates, before meowing out, "Rosekit, please step forward." The small red and black tortoiseshell she-cat approached her leader, slight fear in her eyes. "Rosekit, from this day on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Rosepaw. Your mentor will be Eveningheart. Eveningheart, you have shown dedication and love to your clanmates from the day you joined our ranks, so please pass these traits onto Rosepaw." Eveningheart nodded, padding forward and touching her nose to her new apprentice's, listening to the chants of Rosepaw's name, before leading her apprentice over to sit with her and watch her siblings become apprentices.

Owlpoppy overheard the she-cat telling Rosepaw that after the ceremony they would go to explore the territory and its landmarks. Owpoppy couldn't help but smiling, Eveningheart was a perfect idea. Just as she thought that Applekit was called up. "Applekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Applepaw. Your mentor shall be Deerdream." Briarstar paused as Deerdream, a short-haired pale cream she-cat with a lot of white markings, approached, looking down at her apprentice with strict eyes. "Deerdream, you have shown courage and discipline in all the times you have been in CreekClan, and I trust that you will pass these on to your new apprentice. Train her well." Deerdream nodded, touching her nose to her apprentice's and leading her to sit beside Eveningheart and Rosepaw, cats chanting Applepaw's name as she sat down. Deerdream was definitely much more disciplined. Owlpoppy just hoped the she-cat wasn't too rough with her daughter.

Next was Berrykit, a smaller cat than her siblings, but she was definitely brave. "Berrykit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Berrypaw. Your mentor will be Bramblestep. Bramblestep, you are compassionate but brave, so pass these traits onto Berrypaw." Bramblestep nodded, touching his nose to Berrypaw's before taking her to sit closer to Owlpoppy, which filled her heart with joy. Bramblestep was definitely a good cat to mentor her third daughter.

Finally was her son, Rubblekit, a large blue tom with a big, warm heart. "Rubblekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known was Rubblepaw. Your mentor will be Tigerpelt." Owlpoppy's eyes widened in fear. That was not a good choice, and she was frightened for her son now. Tigerpelt was brave and strong, sure, but he was also ambitious and she didn't want Rubblepaw craving power the same way Tigerpelt did. "Tigerpelt, you are a strong and tough warrior, please teach Rubblepaw these traits." With the ceremony, the clan cheered out her young kits names, giving them the respect and excitement they deserved. They would become good warriors, no matter who their mentor was. Owlpoppy gave Hickorystep a worried glance, knowing he understood how scared she was with Rubblepaw's mentor. Tigerpelt was kind when he wanted to be, but he could also be manipulative and she didn't want Rubblepaw getting hurt or corrupted.

All that mattered to her though was that her kits were growing up. She never felt happier since they came along. The day they were born, she knew she was going to be okay. She was honestly a little sad they wouldn't be together in the nursery anymore. Watching her kits grow up was the most important thing for her though, she felt happy when they were born, fear with Rubblepaw's mentor, and sadness and loneliness when she realized she wouldn't be sleeping with them around anymore.
Extra:
N/A
Last edited by Trickz on Sun May 12, 2019 11:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:16 am

oh nooooo gorgeous
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:16 am

x
    cutting back on the number of comps i'm doing. good luck everyone !! <3
Last edited by Micki. on Fri May 17, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:21 am

Username: Elliad.
Cat Name: Foxnose

Prompt: (1500 words + 3 art pieces max)
Extra: (+800 words OR +1 art piece)
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 am

nvm
Last edited by jellyphants on Sat May 11, 2019 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu May 02, 2019 9:32 am

Username: liightning
    Cat Name: Honeybee

Clan: DeltaClan

Last edited by liightning on Fri May 17, 2019 1:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 pm

Marking because yes <3
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed May 08, 2019 3:47 pm

I won a different cat, so I'm dropping out of this one <3 Good luck!
Last edited by Kazin on Tue May 21, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat May 11, 2019 7:56 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Aurora That Shines Brightly [Aurora]
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 97 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; keeper

Prompt;;
    The snow was thick under paw, or maybe it wasn't and Aurora was simply small. Her brother and sister had been left alone at their den with an elderly she-cat their mother had grown to trust; something that wasn't easy. She'd watch her mother turn down help from what felt like hundreds of offers of help. Not that she minded, her mother may have been stubborn in her ways but she was also well-prepared. Even as bad as things had gotten, Aurora and her siblings had never gone hungry, even if their mother had.

Her mother walked in front of her, purpose with every step she took but by no means was she unfair. Every couple of breathes she would look back, a worry in her eyes quickly relieved as she turned back to following a long lost trail up the mountain side, climbing higher and higher. As they went the snow covered thickets and trees began to thin until there was nothing but the cold embrace of the cold breeze at their sides.

It felt alive, terribly cold and uncomfortable but still so very very alive. It was like leaping into a cold stream early in the morning- so very alive. As the sun faded beyond the horizon the sound of bird song faded into nothing the world seemed to hold it's breathe. Each and every creature, even the wind itself had stilled for a moment all anxiously waiting for something special to begin.

The temptation to hold her breathe with the rest of the world was strong but her mother's pace didn't falter, the first stars beginning to show in the sky. Then she stopped head peeking this way and that as she tried to find a place for them to sit. A small alcove in the mountainside caught her eyes and she nudged Aurora towards it, sitting down beside her, tail curling to keep her daughter warm through the chill.

Then it was silent. The world waiting for something to happen, even her mother had turned her eyes to the sky expression rapt. To say that Aurora felt stupid would be an understatement. Everyone seemed to know what they were waiting on but her and it left her in a position of awkward confusion. Her eyes roamed the forest floor below, tracking the odd owl that swept across the canopies.

Then something struck her about the sky, even as the sunset faded streaks of light remained across the sky. At first it was like something had gone wrong with the sunset, like it had been dragged upwards and left it to hang. Then the white hues began to glow a strong green and Aurora felt herself startle.

With each moment the sky began to glow and ebb shades of green and yellow. The glow growing stronger with each moment passing. For a moment it was okay to let time fall out of their minds and watch the ribbons above begin to form. Just as the lights began to become predictable streaks of purple and pink joined the skies.

It was gorgeous, elegant and beautiful. So much more than the words she could find to describe it. Her eyes shifted to her mother who, at some point, had switched her gaze to staring intently at her.

"What is that?"

It was all she could think to say. Her mother's expression was of pride and fondness as she with a teary glance looked down at her daughter. Her heart began to swell with many intense emotions before she even heard her mother's words.

"That is who you are Aurora." [600/1500]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me