Elegant by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elegant

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:03 am

Woooo, I did another oneeeee! XD It seems that when I do one Mine Vs. Yours, I end up doing two or three more and then leave it for a while and THEN WOO, BACK AT IT AGAIN. XD

Anyway, I've seen Shisui Uchiha's OC a few times on the Challenge Accepted! forum and always thought, "Dang, what a gorgeous character! It'd be fun to draw her..." SO I FINALLY DID IT. I wasn't expecting it turn out the way it did, oh well. I feel like I messed up everywhere. >-< Just... please excuse my messiness and that I ruined the character - I'm not feeling 100% today, what with dealing with a headache and dizziness I've had for a few days.

But yeah, I hope I didn't TOTALLY ruin her?? She's a really nice looking OC, I love her design a lot! <33 Thanks for letting me draw her, Shisui!!

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please do not steal or repost this! This character belongs to Shisui Uchiha, so don't steal her!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3 Have an amazing day, darlings.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elegant

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:07 am

This is a beauty :o, the background really compliments her white hair and I love her shading as usual. :)
I keep adding stuff. The changed linecolour also gives her a softer, gentle look
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:12 pm

This does NOT look messy to me Lost! I LOVE the way you drew her! (the title totally fits!) I really love the eye color <3
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:36 am

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:This is a beauty :o, the background really compliments her white hair and I love her shading as usual. :)
I keep adding stuff. The changed linecolour also gives her a softer, gentle look

Oh goshhhhh, thank youuuuu!! I added the background as a last minute thing, it looked too white without it.
Aw, thank youuu againnnn! <3

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:This does NOT look messy to me Lost! I LOVE the way you drew her! (the title totally fits!) I really love the eye color <3

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Sarah!! <3 (and oh really? :o I'm glad! I didn't know what else to name it, haha!)
Yeah, this character has beautiful colored eyes. <3 I hope I did them alright!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helenium » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:01 am

So pretty!
Image DA Art Shop Image
Helenium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:01 am

Helenium wrote:So pretty!

Awwww, thank you!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Oh wow, she’s SO PRETTY?! And she matches your style so well?! Seeiously, woah! I really don’t see where you claim to have “messed it up” - it’s stunning! She’s a beautiful OC, and you made a great decision deciding to draw her in your gorgeous style! <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu May 02, 2019 9:35 am

Swirlshine wrote:Oh wow, she’s SO PRETTY?! And she matches your style so well?! Seeiously, woah! I really don’t see where you claim to have “messed it up” - it’s stunning! She’s a beautiful OC, and you made a great decision deciding to draw her in your gorgeous style! <33

OH MY GOSHHHHH, THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCHHHH, SWIRLLLL!! You are just so darling, thank youuu! <3 The fact that you like my art style... that means SO much to me, thank youuu. ;-;

THANK YOU AGAINNN. <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me