Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Hackin' Bumkey by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hackin' Bumkey

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:42 am

I've only watched 6 episodes of a kdrama called The Guardian. It's a crime show, and man, it's so intense!!!! XD (This is my first "action" kdrama and I'm loving it. I've only watched romance-y shows before. XDDD) Key from SHINee is a hacker in The Guardian and he is a stupid adorkable idiot sometimes. I love how naive he is in the show. <3 And he's sassy, too, so that's even better. CX

The scene that Key wore this hoodie was so hilarious. He was talking so fast, I could barely keep up with the subtitles. (And I also wanted to stare at his adorable face, so that doesn't help. XD) Here's one of the reference photos I used. Isn't he precious???! XD

Welp, the timer is off and please don't steal my art! Just taking the time to read this description and looking at my art means so much to me! Thank you dearly! <33
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hackin' Bumkey

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:16 am

This
is like
absolute
perfection?!!!

MY GOSH, EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT, I LOVE IT EVEN MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE. <3 You drew my Key baby sooo well! GAH. <3 That face totalllyyyy looks like his mischievous, sweet, wittle face and AHH, THE BACKGROUND. It works SUPER well, it looks all mysterious and hackish and and and and PERFECT. AND THE POSE. YOU DID IT SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. ;-;

I LOVE THIS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR IT. <3 Your art style will always be a favorite of mine. <3 Always.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hackin' Bumkey

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed May 01, 2019 4:17 am

Lostfairy wrote:This
is like
absolute
perfection?!!!

MY GOSH, EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT, I LOVE IT EVEN MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE. <3 You drew my Key baby sooo well! GAH. <3 That face totalllyyyy looks like his mischievous, sweet, wittle face and AHH, THE BACKGROUND. It works SUPER well, it looks all mysterious and hackish and and and and PERFECT. AND THE POSE. YOU DID IT SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. ;-;

I LOVE THIS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR IT. <3 Your art style will always be a favorite of mine. <3 Always.

OMMM, WHA. NO. XDDDDD

WHAT EVEN. HOW ARE YOU SO SWEET?!!!! XDD OM, GOSH, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. And, om, you were the one who taught me how to make backgrounds, so again, THANK YOU, LOVE. <33333 CX

*hugssss forever* I don't even know how to tell you my thank you's properly. XDD Seriously, thank you, this is such a huge encouragement to me. <333 ;-;
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me