Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Color a pill: get a creature! by Kitzune,

Artist Kitzune, [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Color a pill: get a creature!

Postby Kitzune, » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:43 am

Yay! i always knew i had to do one of these
so im giving a few instructions on the layers but here are the ones that are not on them:

-the two last layers plz do not touch them, not even look at them.
-be creative: let your imagination flow on the pill but make it not so complex and difficult to do.
-when you lock the swatches color on top of whats there, that was just deco.
-to color, lock the side you are going to color and then color on the coloring layer then you dont pass through the lines.
-always put the colors you used on the swatching place, i might not recognize what are u using.
-if you want, on your post tell me which animal, humanoid, thing, etc.. you want, if not, get ready for the surprise!
-ill try to make the creature according to your personality, signature, profile pic, etc.. unless you tell me.
-the creature will not be like the girl in the front cause thats my OC/me

Have fun!

first done
second done
third done
fourth done
fifth done
Last edited by Kitzune, on Sun May 26, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Color a pill: get a creature!

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Mark
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristianCrafter » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:46 am

How many can i make?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
ChristianCrafter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitzune, » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:34 am

How many you like!
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitzune, » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:57 am

Boop!

Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Mark ☆

Last bumped by Kitzune, on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm.
Art Shop >here<
Character Shop >here<
My DA >here<
Minu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me