Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1687

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:59 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: june 23nd, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

this is a custom founder.

please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives.
if you do not post a thread and level up to level 1 within a month, your founder will be readopted.

Username: basalt0
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired classic caliby with orange eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1687

Postby dimi. » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:03 am

This cat was never claimed, so they're going up for readoption.

For this competition, I want you to write or draw a scene that fits under the theme of sacrifice.

This can be any type of sacrifice, it doesn't even have to be like EDGY DEATH(though I do love reading those cx)

Have fun with this prompt! I'll give you 1,000 words or 5 art pieces to work with. You can divide it to do both (200 words = 1 art piece). If this word or limit is too restrictive please tell me and I'll up it! Quality over quantity.

This will end on July 5th, 2019!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Clan:

Prompt: (1,000 words or 5 art pieces)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:15 am

won the concept so mark for now,,
Last edited by shoelaces on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:36 am

res with possibly Dandelionpatch

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name:
Clan:

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:11 am

Username: dolly
Name: duskfeather (aka Acorn)
Clan: jayclan

Prompt: a sacrifice in four parts.

A day comes where she’s asked, “What do you know of sacrifice?” The cat asking is no older than her with cold eyes that speak volumes of her life. They’re simply talking on the ruble outskirts of a once thriving human clan.
“I know a story in four parts,” she replies. This interest the cat for she tilts her head.
“And what does that mean?” she questions.
“Sacrifice is a story in many parts. I suppose four will turn to five,” she answers. The cat doesn’t seem to understand, but she accepts it.
Moments later she’s sacrificing her birth name, Acorn, for a family. Her clan.

Part l.

When Acorn first learns of sacrifice she’s only a few moons old. She can’t remember her mother, only the sickening sense of dread as water rushes towards them. Her mother tries her best to save them, but she can’t save herself.
Acorn sees a figure rush through the crashing waves, towards her before it all fades away.
She wakes up later beside her sister and only her sister.

Part ll.

It’s hard surviving in a world you’ve just entered. Acorn learns the lesson quickly that sacrifice of others isn’t something that will ever change. She’s spent the day chasing the same bird and yet, it remained out of reach.
She stalks over the hill to find that very bird laid out. Surely enough, there’s a familiar figure in the trees.

Part lll.

Her sister is gone and she’s truly alone. She thinks to herself, ‘What if I sacrificed my heart? Wouldn’t it be better to never feel than feel this pain?’
When she wakes up there’s a gift from a familiar figure. A smooth stone like her sister loved to find.

Part llll.

She never learns the identity of the figure. The closest she’s come is a day she wants to forget.
The forest stinks of burning wood and she’s running for her life away. It’s too big, however, and as the fire grows closer, the forest is no closer to ending.
A branch snags her paw sending her tumbling forward. The wind is knocked out of her and she knows she’s as good as dead.
She accepts it.
And then waits for it.
It doesn’t come.
She’s being dragged through the forest by a familiar figure. Her head is light, unable to focus on anything anymore, and she has no idea where she is when they stop running. Acorn opens her eyes only to immediately regret it.
There stands the figure that sacrificed a life for hers going up in flames. A sacrifice in four parts.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rancidCactus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Username: rancidCactus
Name: Charlottewing
Clan: GnollClan

wip
rancidCactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:48 pm

dolly wrote:Username: dolly
Name: duskfeather (aka Acorn)
Clan: jayclan

Prompt: a sacrifice in four parts.

A day comes where she’s asked, “What do you know of sacrifice?” The cat asking is no older than her with cold eyes that speak volumes of her life. They’re simply talking on the ruble outskirts of a once thriving human clan.
“I know a story in four parts,” she replies. This interest the cat for she tilts her head.
“And what does that mean?” she questions.
“Sacrifice is a story in many parts. I suppose four will turn to five,” she answers. The cat doesn’t seem to understand, but she accepts it.
Moments later she’s sacrificing her birth name, Acorn, for a family. Her clan.

Part l.

When Acorn first learns of sacrifice she’s only a few moons old. She can’t remember her mother, only the sickening sense of dread as water rushes towards them. Her mother tries her best to save them, but she can’t save herself.
Acorn sees a figure rush through the crashing waves, towards her before it all fades away.
She wakes up later beside her sister and only her sister.

Part ll.

It’s hard surviving in a world you’ve just entered. Acorn learns the lesson quickly that sacrifice of others isn’t something that will ever change. She’s spent the day chasing the same bird and yet, it remained out of reach.
She stalks over the hill to find that very bird laid out. Surely enough, there’s a familiar figure in the trees.

Part lll.

Her sister is gone and she’s truly alone. She thinks to herself, ‘What if I sacrificed my heart? Wouldn’t it be better to never feel than feel this pain?’
When she wakes up there’s a gift from a familiar figure. A smooth stone like her sister loved to find.

Part llll.

She never learns the identity of the figure. The closest she’s come is a day she wants to forget.
The forest stinks of burning wood and she’s running for her life away. It’s too big, however, and as the fire grows closer, the forest is no closer to ending.
A branch snags her paw sending her tumbling forward. The wind is knocked out of her and she knows she’s as good as dead.
She accepts it.
And then waits for it.
It doesn’t come.
She’s being dragged through the forest by a familiar figure. Her head is light, unable to focus on anything anymore, and she has no idea where she is when they stop running. Acorn opens her eyes only to immediately regret it.
There stands the figure that sacrificed a life for hers going up in flames. A sacrifice in four parts.

Congrats!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery