Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | # 1686

Postby Desmond » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 7/2/19.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

My eyes do not understand this color here have it enjoy.

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Curlew(skip)
Clan: NocturneClan

Description: Shorthair fawn with white; yellow eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: Floodbringer

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | # 1686

Postby SHARKGVTS » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:41 pm

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Dustfang
Gender;; Female
Age;; 42 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
mark!!
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Username;; Kazin
      Cat Name;; Wrenwhisper
      Gender;; she-cat
      Age;; 37 moons
      Clan;; Zephyrclan
      Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

"I did warn you not to trust me," the cat growled lowly, her ears flattened against her head. Was a traitor and a liar all she was ever meant to be? Like a monster in cat's fur, she was going to hurt the ones she loved. Again. But who was to blame but herself? She should have stayed away from here, let these cats live their lives in peace... Forgotten about the tom that had walked away, and just erased him from her life.

It had all started when she met him. Blazestar, as he called himself now. Perhaps if she hadn't fallen in love with the goofy tom, she could have lived her life alone like she was meant to, instead of only causing pain wherever she went. The reputation she left in her wake was not one she particularly wanted to have; traitor and monster were only two of the harsh terms that other cats used to describe her. It was almost as if cats knew about her before she even got anywhere, already shunned from places she had yet to visit. While she was trying to find somewhere she could settle, somewhere to call home, it seemed that everywhere she turned would deny her, turning her away with the words that never seemed to leave her alone.

Was she really as bad as these cats claimed? Wrenwhisper was starting to believe it. After all, wasn't causing pain an understandably good reason to call someone a monster? She had left group after group, pledging her loyalty to them and then leaving only a moon later, slipping away in the dead of night. She was only using these groups as a means to an end, trying to find the one she longed for. Was that so wrong? Perhaps so, but she wasn't sure.

What made it worse was that her reputation had reached Blazestar before she was able to. She had hoped she would be able to pick up right where she left off with the tom, pretending like she hadn't been leaving a trail of bad memories wherever she went. But fate was not on her side, and Blazestar did not greet her happily as she expected him to.

"You've betrayed a lot of groups," the ginger tom stated. "Travelers have warned me of you." His demeanor changed, sadness creeping into his facial features. "And yet... I cannot shake the feeling that you were looking for me this whole time."

Wrenwhisper's eyes widened, and she stared at the leader in awe. "How did you...?" Her question trailed off before she could finish it. She shook her head slowly, trying to wrap her head around everything. "Blazestar, I've done a lot wrong in my life. But yes, it's all been to find you."

Frowning, Blazestar nodded once. "I would be lying if I said I forgive you for betraying other cats, but I would not be leading this clan if I turned away every cat who has done something wrong in their life."

Hope sparked inside of Wrenwhisper, and her heart skipped a beat. "Does that mean... I can stay?"

"For now." Blazestar said, lightly touching the she-cat's back with his tail. "I only ask that you be truthful, even if you would like to leave."

Wrenwhisper sighed, realizing that perhaps she could leave the past behind her and learn from her mistakes. "I'll be truthful. I promise."
Last edited by Kazin on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:37 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Pebbleskip
Gender;; Male
Age;; 21 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; (239 Words)
Pebbleskip believes very strongly in being truthful and loyal to the warrior code, most likely due to a traumatic experience as a kitten. When Pebbleskip was a child, he wasn't part of CreekClan. The young cat lived very happily actually, with his mother, father, and younger sister. When the two children were three moons old, they decided to go exploring beyond the family nest, not expecting any sort of trouble. Well, that's exactly what they found that day. A trio of foxes found the two small kittens and attacked. Pebbleskip was able to escape, hiding under a tree's tangled roots, but his sister wasn't as lucky.

He returned home later that day while his parents were napping, scared of the truth. When they woke, they asked him where his sister was and he answered with an 'I don't know.' His parents believed him and started to search, eventually coming to the spot where the two were attacked. So blinded with grief and despair, they didn't catch Pebble's scent mixed among it and believed the young kitten was lured by the foxes. They moved away from their burrow after this.

Pebble continues to feel bad, his sister's body was never found, if he had told someone would it have ended differently? He doesn't know the answer to that question, so he now believes that being truthful, no matter the consequences, is the best thing you can do in any situation.
Last edited by Trickz on Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:03 am

Ooh mark, I love this cat!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:16 am

Username;; Legolas The Elf
Cat Name;; Thornpad
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 54 moons
Clan;; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4068113&p=124802024#p124802024
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
To ask one if they are always truthful or always lying will get you nowhere. How do you know if they are answering that question truthfully? Are they lying? There's only one way to get the actual facts, the real truth.

Thornpad's breath came in quick, short bursts as Whitefire dangled him off the edge of the ravine. Thornpad could almost hear the snapping jaws of the hungry foxes below him, the crack as his body hit the ground. No, he couldn't die like this, at the paws of a hot-headed warrior who believed him to be lying about everything!

"Tell. Me. The. Truth." Snapped Whitefire, leaning down towards Thornpad's face, her heated breath warming Thornpad's face. The stress was much to great, and the older tom couldn't open his mouth to speak. All he could do was gaze helplessly into the tabby's eyes. "Why do you care so much?" He finally choked out.

Whitefire inched him ever so closer to the edge of the ravine. "Because I don't want a StarClan cursed murderer in our clan! Your past is too fishy to be true - your hiding something, and I no it."

Pebbles skittered to the ravine floor as she advanced another half-step. "Tell me the truth, and no one gets hurt."

"I already told you!" Thornpad yelped, shaking in fear. "I was born a loner, and grew up a loner! Ten moons ago, I stumbled upon this huge open pit of land, where there a bunch of twolegs and their strange machines or whatever those are called, and I was interested in what they were using them for! I found this big, golden rock, and grabbed it as a gift for the molly I liked! When I arrived at our little encampment, she accepted graciously and became my mate! We had kits! Then we all left for here, having heard stories from one of the boat cats that lives around here. I lost them and finished the journey to see if you would help me!"

Whitefire leaned down even more, so her nose was touching Thornpad's. "One doesn't just lose their family. If they had brains, they would follow their scent trail. Or they could have killed them. Tell me the truth....or those foxes get a taste of cat."

"Fine, fine!" Thornpad yowled, his face miserable. He had lied about his past because he was ashamed of it, of his failures, of his loss and just...everything."

"I was born into a clan called WolfClan, okay!? I grew up with a fairly normal life there. I never fell in love, but I was a good hunter and fighter, and was well respected. I rose in the clan's graces, and when the current deputy died, I was made into deputy. It was great to hear my friends yowling Thornpad to the skies - and there, I didn't lie about my name, okay!? But I easily fell into the role.

Then there was the recent fire. Only I escaped it, along with a queen, her two kits, two warriors, and an apprentice. Others may have, but both of those warriors are surely dead by now, I know one is - I don't have tabs on the apprentice who is now a warrior, who I sent away to find help, and the queen and her kits are far gone. I was Thornstar, leader of WolfClan, for a time, but when we disbanded, StarClan felt disgraced by me and took away my lives. I didn't deserve them, anyways.

I left the territory as Thornpad again, heard stories of you guys, traveled her over the course of around two seasons, lied about my past because I failed. I'm embarrassed. Do you get it!?"

The former leader held his breath, desperately hoping that the spitfire molly got it, she would let him off the hook. Indeed, she seemed to be relaxing, her grip on him retracting, her face softening, her fur flattening. "I'm sorry." She sighed, stepping off of Thornpad. "That's truly horrible. I was overreacting. I guess...I guess I just really didn't want it to be true. My family left me to die, and I still don't know why, and the fact that you could have done the same...it made me angry."

Thornpad flattened his ears regretfully. In the long shot, his fake backstory had been horrible.

The tom's attention snapped back to Whitefire when she was joined by the other molly of the clan, Hollyfur. "But you're not lying about anything else, are you?" The dark brown molly growled. Whitefire's ears perked, and her lips drew back in a bit of a snarl. "Yea." She added. "Are you?"

"No." Thornpad said truthfully. "Everything else is the truth. I see the truth as helpful and it helps you grow. It's better than lies, because you can get caught up and revealed as a lie if you lie. I just got so caught up in shame and despair, I couldn't admit the truth for the first time in my life."

Both mollies took deep breaths and nodded. Apparently something in Thornpad's voice had convinced them he was truthful. "Welcome to the clan." Hollyfur said grudgingly, dipping her head to Thornpad.
Last edited by legolas the elf on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:31 am

mark! name will be Reedrunner
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:37 am

Username;; Yawning Pup
Cat Name;; Luna
Gender;; Female
Age;; 27 moons
Clan;; SageClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
    Luna acts much more sophisticated than she is. She sets such a high standard for herself, she never can seem to reach it. She has the mindset of ‘if you aren’t sophisticated enough, your clan will hate you’. She was a little too immature in her old clan, and she hated the way others treated her. She started lying, to protect the image she tried to build for herself. “I only did it cuz he/she did it first!!” would be her go-to line. The one exception was the elders, she would never lie to them.
    She left her old clan with her new image planted, wanting a new clan where she only spoke the truth, and others looked up to her. She met Stormy, and thought that maybe starting small would be good, then she could be ‘one of the originals’. She didn’t want to be deputy, she wanted to be a loyal hunter. Loyal till the day she died. Luna felt at home in SageClan, doing patrols and hunting with Stormy was really fun. She never lied to her, and they became best friends.
Last edited by Yawning Pup on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 am

Username;; I_Am_Garbage
Cat Name;; Dustfeather
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 45 moons
Clan;; Sakuraclan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;; Dustfeather lies about her true self. Even though she's the deputy, she's not really liked by the clan. She only got chosen because she's Icestar's (leader's) good friend. She looks really calm and peaceful with her clanmates, she's so nice with everyone. Even other cats from other clans, so she has to pretend to be cruel and agressive, though she doesn't want to. Ever since she started lying, her reputation in the clan got higher. So she continued on lying. Even though she's liked by her clanmates, she still feels like a misfit, outcast, she feels different.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me