Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1678

Postby Hawky<3 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: july 6th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, describe how they view themselves vs how others view them. you can do this in any way you wish! max of 2000 words and 4 art pieces. prettying up is okay, please no extras, and i encourage breaking up chunks of text!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (2000 words + 4 art pieces max)

end date: 5/5/19 at 12 am EST (ask for extensions)

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired red rosetted tabby with white spotting and green eyes.

Other Features: a nicked ear
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1678

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 pm

vsdsf catten
reds if I can come up with an idea that fits o:

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name: Dreamfall

Prompt: (2000 words + 4 art pieces max)
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Dropping out, good luck to everyone and congrats to the winner!
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:22 pm

Username: Legolas The Elf
Cat Name: Harrierfur

Clan: Gull

How he truly sees himself:
Well, you see, there is a difference between how Harrierfur does see himself as and wants to see himself as.

Harrierfur blows out a small breath out your question. "You're getting personal." He comments, locking his gaze with yours. "I suppose I could tell you - I don't try to keep it a secret anyways."

He cocks his head, staring at you, gauging you, trying to figure out how much he should admit. "I'll start with the basics." He says finally. "I see myself as a tragedy."

Apparently he was expecting your surprised then pitiful reaction, because he himself doesn't look surprised. "My old Clan - WolfClan - caught on fire." He explains. "Both of my sisters died as well as my mentor because they were trying to retrieve the body of a dead leader. My parents - I have no clue where they ran off to. I risked my hide to save a kit I didn't even know, and look how far that got me." He chuckled, apparently darkly amused by his words. "All that was left of WolfClan was me, the deputy, a queen, her two kits, and a warrior. He died recently too. The deputy - he's leader now - made me deputy in the warrior's place and told me to come find help for WolfClan, help to build it back up again. I don't suppose you can help?"

You shake your head.

"I thought so."

Harrierfur is silent for a few more moments before he speaks again. "I suppose I also see myself as intelligent." He said, pride warming his voice. "I could out smart and sting any apprentice with a logical and witty retort when I was younger, and I bet you I could still do it now." His voice became quieter again. "I would like not to, but I know and see myself as proud. It creeps into my voice, onto me when I sleep, when I think of my old clan as it once was..."

He trails off again. "Alright, this is getting too personal." He says abruptly, standing up and turning. "I also see myself as self-preserving and closed off sometimes." You snort as he stalks away.

"Alright." He snaps over his shoulder. "Quite a bit." "And snappy too." You mutter under your breath as you watch him stalk away.

How he wants to see himself:
Harrierfur sighed, staring at the stars. He knew how he truly saw him self, sure, but, if he had the choice, how would he want others to see him?

Well, he definitely wanted them to see him as intelligent - having a reputation as a dumb cat would not get him far in any direction. And if he ever managed to suck in his pride and find a cat willing to help WolfClan - no. He pushed that thought away. WolfClan was probably gone by now.

So Harrierfur wanted others to see intelligent. He also wanted them to see him as smooth and suave, so he might, just might find love. Sure he could be smooth sometimes - he had sweet talked his way into a disasterous date once and hadn't been able to do that since, but suave was not his strong suite. He couldn't convince himself of everything, and that showed in his voice. If he was scared, or elated, that would show in his voice. But if he could hide it, if others saw him that way - would it make him more likable?

Harrierfur would also quite like it if he was able to convince himself that he was humble and not proud but he cast that notion away almost immediately. He would never, could never, see himself that way. That part of his personality was too ingrained.

He could now list the traits in his head. Intelligent, smooth, suave, humble, graceful, easy, a good speaker. He laughed. "Better top thinking about it now - it's never going to happen."

How Snowstar sees him:
Snowstar watched Harrierfur trot across the camp, a gull in his jaws. The snappy warrior hadn't been easy to get along with to to convince to join the clan, but that was because Snowstar got the sense that he was hiding something. As if sensing his thoughts, Harrierfur lifted his head to gaze and Snowstar, fire burning in his eyes. Snowstar chuckled internally. He and Whitefire probably get along swell.

Snowstar wished the tom was more likable though, more easy to get along with. Snowstar felt that if that was the case, he and the long-haired warrior could be good friends.

How Graystorm sees him:
Graystorm trotted along on patrol besides Harrierfur, who's longer legs took up more space per step, causing the deputy to have to move faster. "How was your day?" The blue tabby asked Harrierfur, puffing to catch up.

Harrierfur just grunted, flicking his tail. He's so antisocial. Grumbled Graystorm internally. Be more friendly - it gets you places.

The deputy winced at his scathing thoughts and pushed them away, trying to talk to Harrierfur again. "Well, if you don't want to talk about your day, then what is your favorite type of prey?"

"Fish." The other tom snapped. "It's a miracle that they can swim faster than your mouth can talk."

Graystorm halted for a moment, surprised by the outright show of disrespect for him. "You are so disrespectful, you know that? And snappy, and witty, and antisocial!"

This time, Harrierfur too stopped. "Think what you want." He said icily. "I came here for a purpose - to help my old clan - but it was a waste of my time."

How Whitefire sees him:
Whitefire settled herself down besides Harrierfur who only flicked an ear to acknowledge her present. She purred, liking the quite friendship she felt with the tom. The molly knew Snowstar and Graystorm didn't much like him, but she could get along with him just fine.

Sure he was quiet, kind of antisocial, and snappy, but his wit was through the roof, something Whitefire could relate with, he had good intentions at heart (at least Whitefire thought he did), and he truly cared for his old clan and GullClan. "Thank you for sitting with me." He murmured quietly.

Whitefire grinned. He was handsome too, and gave his gratitude when needed. He felt almost like a brother to her. She could easily get used to him.

How others generally see him:
If you saw Harrierfur passing by in the forest, on the street, through the marsh, in the desert, etc., and you held a short conversation, you would probably think of him as snappy, witty, gracious, handsome, a tragedy (if he tells you his backstory), and proud.

(1,111 words)
Last edited by legolas the elf on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Username: TheEndgame
Cat Name: Flameleap

Clan: Peakclan

The tom tilted his head, pondering the question for a moment. His green optics suddenly lit up, and he straightened himself. “How I see myself? Well, forive my lack of modesty, I see myself as strong and independent, always there when my leader’s stress gets out of paw, and as one of the best hunters in the clan. And as for how others see me? They may see me as bossy, possibly rash and a tad arrogant, that visiting rogue gave me a nasty look when I told her to go on patrol with a small group... Oh, but she did look quite dashing...” Flameleap’s husky voice trailed off, his grass-coloured gaze becoming unfocused.

After what seemed like a moon of waiting, Flameleap came back to his senses. “Oh, forgive me! It seems I’m becoming a hopeless romantic.” He chuckled, sweeping his bushy tail over his paws. “I hope I didn’t space out for too long. I’ll be off now, I have patrols to organise, prey to catch, and a lovely she-cat to say hello to.”
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥!

Hello, I'm Rosa
- She/her
- PMs Open
- Fullmetal Alchemist and Lupin III fanatic
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:28 am

Username: Altoviireo
Cat Name: Robinpaw (Robinstorm)

Clan: Voyagerclan

-Wip!-
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 am

Username: Biminy
    Cat Name: Flaretail

Clan: Groveclan

Prompt:
    To Others...
    - large, foreboding
    - long-hair doesn't help
    - often has a grumpy look on his face
    - disinterest in his eye
    - younger cats particularly wary of him
    - older cats respect him an know he's fair
    - trust him to do what is asked of him to the best of his ability

To Him...
    - comes from a clan where they simply did as they were told
    - fairly emotionless upbringing
    - was trained as a med-cat but left that life behind
    - lost somebody he was supposed to save
    - left the clan, rogue for awhile, found groveclan
    - said he was a warrior, despite them being in need of a med-cat
    - doubts his abilities
    - doesn't want to put anyone else at risk
    - respects others but doesn't have much patience
    - is annoyed by apprentices
Last edited by Miavinn on Thu May 02, 2019 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 am

Username: I Like Bees
Cat Name: Robinpaw

Clan: PetalClan

Prompt:[1153/2000]
Robinpaw's View:
    Robinpaw pranced gracefully foward, expertly maneuvering around the many small obstacles obscuring his path. He held his head high, happily listening to the quiet murmurs of his fans behind him. Sure, the two cats behind him were both much older than him, but that didn't mean they couldn't still obsess over his absolute amazingness. Robinpaw smiled to himself as he executed a flawless leap over a short thorn bush.

The two elder cats following him to judge his progress as an apprentice gasped in wonder at his effortlessly perfect jump. The young tom grinned; no doubt neither of them could have completed the leap as superbly as he had. Sure enough, rather than attempting to replicate Robinpaw's unfathomably epic jump, Sorrelstar and Frostwish simply walked around the bush.

Robinpaw continued his prance forward, pausing only when he reached his destination: the training clearing. "Alright, Robinpaw," Sorrelstar began. Robinpaw was already beginning to tune out the boring old she-cat's voice. "Just catch a bird. All you need to do is catch..." His tuning out complete, Robinpaw stood up to hunt a rabbit. A rabbit would be much more suitable challenge for him than a bird.

The handsome apprentice stalked silently through the flowers, checking the air for the scent of rabbit. There was a lot of bird scent around here, but he wasn't interested in that, of course. Birds were not nearly a challenging enough task for Robinpaw's amazing hunting skills. Finally, the apprentice's flawless nose picked up the almost imperceivably faint scent of rabbit. Robinpaw glided forward, careful not to shift the flowers, as he approached his soon-to-be kill.

The apprentice pounced, but found the rabbit gone when he landed. What happened? Where'd it go? He looked back and forth, and finally noticed a fluffy tail disappearing down a hole in the ground. The apprentice stared blankly at the burrow. "I didn't do anything wrong!" he exclaimed, shocked by his apparent failure.

Sorrelstar walked out of a nearby flower patch, tail bristled in anger. The leader yelled at Robinpaw, but he tuned her out, as he always did. Where had he messed up? No, it wasn't possible for someone as perfect as himself to make an error. His Clan leader turned around, her expression of absolute disgust as she stomped away. Robinpaw's insignificant mentor, Frostwish, left as well, though he seemed less angry that Sorrelstar. Robinpaw sat down, trying desperately to find the reason he hadn't caught the rabbit. At last, he figured it out.

"This is all that stupid rabbit's fault."

Others' Views:
    Sorrelstar watched as Robinpaw managed to somehow stumble over every single little stone in his path. The clumsiness was in part due to the fact that the apprentice refused to walk with his chin pointed downwards, or even parallel to, the ground; it had to be pointed upwards at all times. You didn't even need to talk to the tom to tell that he was the definition of arrogant; he announced it to the world with every step he took.

Frostwish watched as, much to his disappointment, Robinpaw discarded every piece of advice he had been given during his moon of extensive training. The apprentice turned his chin up to the sky, completely ignoring the ground and making an absolute fool of himself as he tripped over every small rock in his path. Why couldn't the apprentice just get over his arrogance and act a little more... normal?

Sorrelstar cringed as she watched Robinpaw attempt to leap over a thornbush. The bush wasn't that tall, and the apprentice theoretically could have jumped over it perfectly fine, but Robinpaw hadn't bothered using a proper jumping technique. There was no pause; there was no crouch. One second he was walking, the next he was flying over the bush, then the top of the thorn bush was decorated with clumps of red fur. Both Sorrelstar and Frostwish sighed in disappointment.

Frostwish walked around the bush, feeling both disappointed and frustrated by Robinpaw's behavior. He had trained long and hard to teach his apprentice the proper jumping technique, and Robinpaw hadn't even tried. If the apprentice would just lose a bit of his arrogance, he'd be well on his way to becoming a way. Instead, Frostwish was concerned that he would be training Robinpaw for many more moons.

Sorrelstar, once they reached the training clearing, sat down to give Robinpaw his instructions. She knew she's have to put all the important info into the first ten or so words, or else he'd tune her out. "Alright, Robinpaw. Just catch a bird. All you need to do is catch a bird." She could tell Robinpaw had tuned her out, since he had rudely stood up and walked away. The she-cat sighed. This apprentice really needed to learn some manners.

Frostwish held his breath, praying silently that Robinpaw would catch the nearby bird successfully. It was right next to him. If Robinpaw could just pass this one assessment, all of the time and energy Frostwish had put into training him would be worthwhile. At last, Robinpaw could prove all of Frostwish's doubts wrong; at last... Who am I kidding? Frostwish thought. That'll never happen.

Sorrelstar was frustrated. The idiot apprentice had just walked straight past an entire group of five birds, without even trying to catch any of them. Either his nose was broken, or he was disobeying her instructions. Honestly, it could be either. On top of that, he was also making far too much noise. She wouldn't be surprised if all the prey in PetalClan territory could hear him.

Frostwish wanted to bang his head against one of the camp's rock walls. Robinpaw was approaching a rabbit (likely a deaf rabbit, considering the fact that it hadn't run away yet), but his fluffy tail was pointed up towards the sky. It stuck out above the tops of the flowers, giving away his position. The apprentice pounced, clumsily, but the rabbit was gone before his paws even left the ground. Frostwish wanted to bury his head in the ground. There was no way this could get any worse.

"I didn't do anything wrong!" Sorrelstar heard Robinpaw exclaim as he watched the rabbit dive into the tunnel. The leader padded out of the brush, glaring daggers at the apprentice. "You did everything wrong, Robinpaw," Sorrelstar growled, frustrated. "I sincerely hope you plan on improving, because I most certainly will not be making you a warrior any time soon unless I see some serious change."

Frostwish sighed. He wasn't sure whether to be disappointed, angry, ashamed, or all of the above. Robinpaw needed to improve his hunting skills, and he desperately needed to lose some of his arrogance. Frostwish wanted to help with both of those things, but Robinpaw just wouldn't listen. The lynx pointed tom turned away from Robinpaw, leaving the apprentice standing alone. Frostwish to come up with a new plan to train this arrogant apprentice.
Last edited by I Like Bees on Mon May 06, 2019 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:21 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Maplepounce

Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (277 Words)
Lochclaw - "Dear Maplepounce, you're my beloved mate so there is obviously something about you that I love. You're sweet and caring, and incredibly affectionate when around me and Lionpaw. Thank you for being such an amazing mate and mother."

Plumpaw - "Oh Maplepounce, you're so clumsy. How can Briarstar expect you to teach me how to hunt and fight if you can barely do it yourself! I wish she'd give me a new mentor already."

Cloudrunner - "Maplepounce, you're probably my most treasured friend. You're so helpful and always have the best advice, I can't thank you enough. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have gotten my mate Whiteflame and we wouldn't have had Frostkit and Winterkit. Thank you."

Briarstar - "Maplepounce, you're a very strong and dedicated warrior. You may be clumsy but you continue to try as hard as you can and you're always a good sport. That's why I gave you Plumpaw as an apprentice, teach her well."

Lionpaw - "Maplepounce, you're such a supportive mother and I love you so much for it. Plumpaw talks about you with the other apprentices, but she doesn't understand just how great you are! Maybe she'll understand one day."

Maplepounce - "I see myself mostly as a clumsy mess. No matter how hard I try, I can't do anything right. I know Plumpaw dislikes me as a mentor, and I wish I could change that but I just struggle way too much. StarClan, please help me. I am a good mother and mate according to Lochclaw and Lionpaw though, and I helped Cloudrunner get his mate and children. Does that count for anything? Am I better than I think I am?"
Last edited by Trickz on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 am

removed-- i hate what i wrote oops!!
Last edited by shoelaces on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me