Inferno Readopt by mierose

Based on Click to view
Artist mierose [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Inferno Readopt

Postby mierose » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey all! I haven't been super active in the kal community and have decided to get rid of my kalons. This is a comp for those with 5 or less kalons. This is a limited impress me. Fill out the form below. The readoption will end on
April 26th (extended to the 30th per request)

Code: Select all
Name:
Personality (500 words max):
Backstory (1000 words max):
Optional Extras:
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song
- Childhood Story (250 words max)
- Relationship/Story with Another Kalon (500 words max)

feel free to mark!
<3
Last edited by mierose on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Inferno Readopt

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:55 pm

mark ♥
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:58 am

Name: valkyrie
Personality: xxx / 500
self motivated - greedy - a trickster
valkyrie is, how do you say. a goblin! ever since she was a kit, she's always had an eye for anything valuable, especially if it's shiny. she can't help being a klepto!

to be lonely is to know the self quite well- too well insists valkyrie.

Optional Extras:
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song : better off - jeremy zucker
Last edited by vanilla bean. on Sat May 04, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:29 am

Name: Florence (Ren, Flora)
Florence is just about as kind as they get. She always has a smile on her face and is ready to help others in the blink of an eye. She adores the nature aesthetic and her whole house is decorated with plants hanging in old light bulbs and flowers on every windowsill, and she has a lot of windows. Florence is a book writer so she spends a lot of time in her makeshift office. Despite being so kind and gentle, she is an absolute sucker for a good horror novel and most her books she writes fit that genre along with the occasional romance story as well.
While she isn't perfect and has definitely had her downsides in life, Florence has taught herself to look at the bright side and just keep going and that by making others happy, you tend to be happier as well.
Florence was probably the most curious Kalon in the village when she was young. She was always filled with questions and never enough answers. She asked as many questions as she could to anyone she met until her mother shooed her away telling her it's not nice to ask strangers those questions. Every time she would ask a question her family would just groan and tell her to look it up and eventually she just stopped asking. Florence realized she was just annoying people with her thousands of questions but she just wanted answers, she was just curious, and that's where she found her love for books. The local library was only a short walk away from her house and her family didn't care enough to notice of she was gone or not. Right after school let out, Florence would race to library and pick out some random book to read. At first Florence liked non fiction, it had all the answers to all her questions and in that isle is where she met her best friend Jakobah who introduced her to horror. She didn't care for it much at first but it soon grew on her. She loved the suspense and the adrenaline rush she got walking back home at night because of the silly monsters the books filled her head with. Here and Jakobah grew close and met up at the library everyday to read together and for those short hours, Florence actually felt happy and at peace.
One day as Florence was browsing though the books she read one of the inspirational posters that said 'if you don't find the book you want, write it' and after that, Florence started writing. She published her first book by age sixteen and she still continues to write countless numbers of books in almost every genre. Writing and reading books made Florence happy despite her families discouragement and self degrading comments so that's what Florence did. Motivated both by happiness and spite to those who said she couldn't do it.
Relationship with Another Kalon:
While growing up, Florence's best friend was Jakobah. They had met at the library and continued to hang out everyday since. Sometimes they would get ice cream or coffee together, other times they went exploring in woods behind Florence's house but most commonly they sat at the library and read together. No conversation was needed, they just sat and read together and they became better friends. Jakobah was there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on and she there for when he lost another of his best friends in a tragic accident. Florence trust Jakobah with her life and he trust her with his. Jakobah was her main supporter when she was writing books and she is forever grateful to him for helping though the hard times in life.
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song
- (500 words max)

WIP
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:24 am

Mark
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:53 am

mark to watch

didn’t see it said 3 or less the first time lmao, kinda jumped the gun
Last edited by redhorizon on Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 am

Name: Rae Marie Rudyard
Personality (500 words max): messy and disorganized, the most time rae spends on anything is her hair. She loves to smile, and is upbeat no matter the situation. She has the talent to look on the bright side no matter the circumstance. Though this may appear as silly in most situations, it never ceases to make Rae shine even in the darkest of gloom.
Optional Extras:
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song

wip
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ Moyle Ní Lir

Postby xx. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:52 am

Name
      Moyle
    Personality
      Moyle is usually a little sad, but overall an outwardly happy and curious kal. She's both equally the type to dive into social situations headfirst and also shun all social interactions, cooping herself up to pour over books, myths, legends, anything and everything she can find. Her curiousity is insatiable.
      Socially, Moyle, from the very beginning, is out-spoken and enthusiastic. She chatters non-stop in large groups, pours her heart and soul into the kalons around her and seems unable to bear the thought of having no company. Silence would be something Moyle actively fights against and so tends to be friends with other loud kalons simply due to needing people to keep up with her vivacity.
      In the right company however, or during the times she is truly alone, Moyle shuts down. It's as though she's a whole new creature, unable to make noise, unable to face others, to see anything of the world. Those are the times she pulls out her books and dives into the pages until they blur together in one long, continuous picture, legend dancing into legend, characters melting together until her head is filled with fantasy from lands she can never reach.
      The largest problem would seem to be her inability to connect to people. She makes friends and knows them for a few weeks, months, and then utterly vanishes from their lives as though she never existed - only in memory, only in story, only remembered by old tales people tell as they wonder what could've happened.
      Her enthusiasm never seems to lessen, only change its focus. It's always covered by a thin layer of sadness, a clear longing for something that she denies exists. When people become too curious, poke at it too much, that is when she takes her bow and leaves the stage, a vacant spot for someone else to take. And she'll leave. Write herself into another story.
      It is, afterall, seems to be the only thing Moyle knows how to do.
      [328/500]

Backstory
      To tell it as a memory would be cruel - to know it completely is impossible. The most ever gathered of the events of her childhood are scraps, snippets and mentions here and there in diaries, highlights in books of story and poetry that must hold some sort of relevance to everything she remembers.
      You find it first in legends - stories of kings and dying mothers, angry step-mothers and siblings never seen again.
      In poems - grief and growing, lines about lost love and death and i wish you were here's.
      In news articles - beloved mother passes in accident. four kits missing. father searches for ten-year gone family. father-daughter reunited. three kits missing - one found. case closed.
      It seems to be told in basic style, details mixing and mashing and clashing, but the overall story is clear.
      mother is ill. it is contagious.
      kits stay with father. kits want to see mother.
      mother dies. father is grief-stricken.
      kits are grief-stricken.
      father takes a new mate.
      daughter falls ill. isolated.
      step-mother takes kits to visit sister.
      kits are never seen again.
      it is years, and years, and years, until they will ever meet again.
      those years were not terrible - at least not really. siblings split up. Moyle lands herself a new family, a loving family, who care for her when she is ill, nurse her to health. They worry of course - their new daughter is so agitated, is found running from home over-and-over. no, she was not stolen - her father and step-mother could not look after her and all of her siblings, it was too much for the poor old man. they all looked so much like their mother, after all.
      she doubts it, doubts herself, wonders if it can be true.
      how far away is she? how far away is her family?
      she does not know.
      eventually she gives up - it's only a few years until she can leave by herself. discover the truth for herself.
      the family is kind, the mother tucks her in and kisses her goodnight. their son is younger than her - he reminds her of her brothers. she does enjoy it there, even if sadly.
      when she is old enough she travels - kisses the family she has come to love goodbye, promises to be safe, and leaves.
      she finds her father. he is overjoyed, though passes shortly after.
      the truth is never clear. she never knows if he truly gave them up or if her now gone step-mother lied - he never liked to speak of it.
      so moyle returns to her new home. stays a while. writes her final goodbyes, a promise to stay in touch with who she now considers her younger brother, and leaves. travels. meets people, makes connections, reaches out, and leaves when she doesn't find what she's looking for.
      she will find her siblings. two brothers and a sister. they exist - they're living somewhere too, wondering the same thing she is, she knows they must be.
      and she will find them.
      she has to.
      [503/1000]

Theme song

Childhood story
      "Moyle! Moyle, Inis and Glór are bullying me!"
      Her brothers wailing was what made her look up from where she'd been sunbathing. Caomhog was bouncing towards her, tumbling over his too-big paws, and their two littermates were chasing him at a slower pace giggling to each other. She groaned.
      "We're the same age, Caomhog," she complained, getting up and then stretching as he ducked in under her. "Why do I have to sort out the squabbles?"
      "Because they listen to you!" he replied, then squeaked and ducked his head under his paws as the two reached them.
      Another huff and she looked up, planting her paws firmly in the ground as she tried to act tough and stare her siblings down.
      "Now you leave Caomhog alone," she said sternly, earning a pout and snicker from her sister and brother, respectively. "You know he doesn't like to play rough."
      "We're just kidding around!" Glór replied, and she frowned, straightening up more.
      "Well if you don't want to listen," she said, trailing off. A moment where Inis and Glór just stared at her, waiting for her to finish, and she grinned. "I'll make you!"
      And then she launched.
      Inis shrieked, then laughed as he went bowling through the flowers. A heartbeat more and Glór joined, sending all of them tumbling while Caomhog cheered for Moyle from the side-lines, kit laughter and shrieks filling the summer-filled air.
      [234/250]

Art
      "and they all lived happily ever after."
      [1/2]

Optional Extras
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 am

Name: Kassie
Optional Extras:
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song

WIP!!!
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeris » Sat May 04, 2019 10:40 am

Optional Extras:
- Art (2 pieces max)
- Theme Song
wip cx
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me