Based on Click to view
Artist MooshiiDraws [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vix #21

Postby MooshiiDraws » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 pm

User: HoliFish
Name Of Vix: Ua Luhi- goes by Luhi. Hawaiian for tired.
Vix' Backstory: Luhi was born in a pretty normal, healthy family. His parents never divorced or anything, and he was accepted when he came out as gay to his mom and dad. They were even happy when he got a boyfriend.
The one unusual thing he had to grow up with was that his parents were obsessed with what he wore. So, Luhi was obsessed with what everyone wore. So much so that he became obsessed with... designing clothes. Mostly scarves.
Eventually he and his boyfriend adopted two beautiful daughters- who insist on Luhi growing his hair out enough for them to style it.
Now, Luhi works on his clothing brand all around the clock, and is practically always tired and drinking coffee. They’re definitely well off, but Luhi always goes to work with crazy hairstyles done by his youngest daughter. His employees don’t take him too seriously, since he never takes the hairstyles down.

I really do like this one the most ill be adding you shortly

Rarity: UNCOMMON

Standard:
Expression

Common:
Hair
Pupil

Uncommon:
Fur
Tail
Last edited by MooshiiDraws on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MooshiiDraws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vix #21

Postby venn1e » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:01 pm

User: HoliFish
Name Of Vix: Ua Luhi- goes by Luhi. Hawaiian for tired.
Vix' Backstory: Luhi was born in a pretty normal, healthy family. His parents never divorced or anything, and he was accepted when he came out as gay to his mom and dad. They were even happy when he got a boyfriend.
The one unusual thing he had to grow up with was that his parents were obsessed with what he wore. So, Luhi was obsessed with what everyone wore. So much so that he became obsessed with... designing clothes. Mostly scarves.
Eventually he and his boyfriend adopted two beautiful daughters- who insist on Luhi growing his hair out enough for them to style it.
Now, Luhi works on his clothing brand all around the clock, and is practically always tired and drinking coffee. They’re definitely well off, but Luhi always goes to work with crazy hairstyles done by his youngest daughter. His employees don’t take him too seriously, since he never takes the hairstyles down.
Last edited by venn1e on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
my name’z felony, any pronounz

i’ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 pm

User: EisHawk
Name: Drachen
Backstory: Mark
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MooshiiDraws » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 pm

This Contest will be ending in three days Monday 9am my time (US Eastern)
MooshiiDraws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MooshiiDraws » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Ending Tonight as a change of time just to extend the deadline a little bit
MooshiiDraws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:39 am

User: Eleya
Name Of Vix: Maliyah
Vix' Backstory:
Maliyah was born in a clear and cold night. Her mother was really proud of that beautiful girl she held in her hands. She Was afraid though, her child would feel cold. So she wrapped her up in a scarf.
Somehow little Maliyah seemed to develope a huge love for scarfs. Might it be, because she was wrapped in one ever since she was a little baby, or not. Still the little girl grew to a scarf Lady. She would never leave her home without wearing one.
The day came, when Mal left her family, to live her own life. She travled the world to see all its secrets and found a wonderful place where people ride on magic carpets and snakes dance to the sound of flutes. Maliyah opened a small scarf shop there and even makes some for the prince of the kingdom. And his elephant of course. What would an elephant be without a scarf?
You also need something to cover your neck? Go and see Maliyahs Scarf shop. No matter what shape or size, she will make the perfect scarf for you.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me