Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lee Jin-ki by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lee Jin-ki

Postby Chloe Grace » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:06 am

This was supposed to just be a quick sketch but I was having too much fun so here's a messy airbrush drawing thing! XDDD

I wanted to draw someone I haven't drawn before so here's Onew (or Lee Jin-ki) from SHINee!!!! He seems so happy and dorky and sweet. <3 I enjoyed looking up reference pics of him. XD He's a cutie. Here's the GIF I used as a reference. I changed things a little in my drawing. The t-shirt design was too complicated. :C XD

Anyway! The timer is off by a couple minutes and please don't steal my art! I also was inspired by my sis, Lostfairy, for using the airbrush tool for coloring. <333 She's got amazing art, please go give her some love! ^-^
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lee Jin-ki

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:02 pm

THIS
IS
HECKING
ADORABLE.

IT LOOKS LIKE ONEW. SOOO MUCH. His eyes, they look like his!!! And seriously, you did the whole thing SO WELL! The coloring is amazing and I love the angle of the chair and everything!! <333 The colors are really pleasing too!

I LOVE THISSSS. I LOVE ONEW. I LOVE YOU. <333 ;-;
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lee Jin-ki

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:46 am

Lostfairy wrote:THIS
IS
HECKING
ADORABLE.

IT LOOKS LIKE ONEW. SOOO MUCH. His eyes, they look like his!!! And seriously, you did the whole thing SO WELL! The coloring is amazing and I love the angle of the chair and everything!! <333 The colors are really pleasing too!

I LOVE THISSSS. I LOVE ONEW. I LOVE YOU. <333 ;-;

*is speechless again* ............................. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <333333 YOU ARE TOO SWEET TO ME, SIS. ;-; Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Your words are such a huge confidence booster to me, thank you dearly. <333 *hugs* I love you, too~~~~!
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me