Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fairy Boy by Chloe Grace

Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fairy Boy

Postby Chloe Grace » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:20 pm

WOOOOO! I'VE FINALLY COMPLETED THIS DRAWING. YESSSSSS! XD Okay, it probably didn't take as long as I thought, but still! It feels like it took a good while.

I love my sweet, dorky, amazing Kim Ki-bum. <333 (If you ever need something that's total bop, listen to Key's I Wanna Be album.) Key is such a lovable guy; seriously, one look at his adorable face and you know he's a a sassy sweetheart. <333 XD I love him. CX

My sis found this absolutely darling picture online and I knew, when I first saw it, I had to draw it. XD So here it is! :3

Timer is off; sorry, I don't know by how much. Ten minutes maybe? *shrugs* Hmm, maybe it's less... Or maybe more, perhaps...??? O.o Anyway! Please don't steal my art! And thanks for taking the time to look at my art and read this strange description! XDD
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fairy Boy

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:41 pm

Oh WOW Chloe. This... OM. THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS A TONNNNNNNN LIKE THE PHOTO. :O
And AHHH GOSH
EVERYTHING
ABOUT THIS ART
IS PERFECT
I LOVE THE SHADING AND HIS EXPRESSION AND THE BACKGROUND AND THE REALLY PRETTY LIL’ BORDERING EFFECTS - JUST AHHHHH
But oh my gosh. His hair’s gotta be my favorite part. IT’S SHADED ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY. PLEASE, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS MASTER CHLOE, I BEG OF YOU. XDD

Seriously though, THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL! I hope you’re proud of this missy! <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 pm

OMM CHLOEEE
THIS IS SO AWESOME :O
IT COMPLETELY LOOKS LIKE THE PHOTO!
You did such a great job ahh <3333
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chloe Grace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:42 am

Swirlshine wrote:Oh WOW Chloe. This... OM. THIS ACTUALLY LOOKS A TONNNNNNNN LIKE THE PHOTO. :O
And AHHH GOSH
EVERYTHING
ABOUT THIS ART
IS PERFECT
I LOVE THE SHADING AND HIS EXPRESSION AND THE BACKGROUND AND THE REALLY PRETTY LIL’ BORDERING EFFECTS - JUST AHHHHH
But oh my gosh. His hair’s gotta be my favorite part. IT’S SHADED ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY. PLEASE, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS MASTER CHLOE, I BEG OF YOU. XDD

Seriously though, THIS IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL! I hope you’re proud of this missy! <33

*covers face* Thank you so so much~! <33 I don't know what to say, honestly, you're so kind to me. Thank you for being so supportive of my art. <333 Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

AHHHHHHHHHH, SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is a huge encouragement to me. <3333 ;-; *hugs*

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:OMM CHLOEEE
THIS IS SO AWESOME :O
IT COMPLETELY LOOKS LIKE THE PHOTO!
You did such a great job ahh <3333

Ahhh, thank you dearly, Sarah! <33 Thank you for all your kind words about my art that you've ever given. <3333 Thank you so so so much!!! ^-^
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me