One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dimi.

by dimi.

by dimi.

by dimi.

Rivuletclan: The Religion

Postby dimi. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:52 pm

i'm making a pmv based off of rivuletclan's religion, which i will be narrating. this is for my reference.

[Black] 1: Rivuletclan does not believe in Starclan. They despise the idea of Starclan and the Dark Forest, as there is no such thing as pure good, and no such thing as pure evil.

2: Instead, Rivuletclan believes in a balance between light and dark; with deities that aren't purely one side. They are neutral, and balance each other out.

3 [sun]: Shivana, the Goddess of Light, represents the "good" things, and is a sign of preserving life.
4 [moon]: Mrithun, the God of Darkness, represents the "bad" things, and believes in allowing the deceased to rest.
5 [sun and moon together]: However, neither of the Gods are solely good or bad. Both of these Gods were illustrated to have flaws, to seem as if they could walk the world with everyone else without standing out.
6. [clouds, black and yellow paw] The cats of Rivuletclan assume that Shivana and Mrithun never roamed the earth, and were instead bound to the heavens.
7. [Shivana and Mrithun glaring at each other] However, Shivana and Mrithun once tread the earth, several centuries ago, as mortal enemies from separate clans.

8. [Silhouettes of cats on each side, running at each other] A civil war broke out between two of the largest clans, with Shivana and Mrithun the deputies of each one.

9. Many cats died in these battles, and with stubborn leaders at the heads, the war seemed endless.

10. Shivana and Mrithun met on the battle field, quarreling for hours on end before Shivana suddenly brought the fight to an end, barely clinging to her life.

11. She proposed that they end the war; the war was futile, and too many cats were dying for her liking.

12. Mrithun, startled and equally annoyed by this proposition, heard Shivana out, and agreed.

13. The two returned to the battle field, and declared the battle to be over.

14. Many opposed them, but before their ancestors, the two deputies stood their ground, and successfully ended the war.

15. Starclan, touched by their strength, granted the two cats the title of Deities.

16. However, following the battle, Shivana and Mrithun lost their faith in Starclan.

17. The titles bestowed upon them remained, without thanks to Starclan.

18. The cats of Rivuletclan first came across Shivana and Mrithun through Batstar, then Batpaw.

19. She had a dream one evening, a prophecy given by Shivana.

20. Following the dream, Mrithun materialized, having a conversation with Batpaw regarding her position in the fighting ring.

21. The two deities hinted at the possibility of her growing to be the leader of the fighting ring; a prophecy she took seriously.

22. And so, Rivuletclan follows this religion. After all, it is the only one among many that has produced results for Batstar.
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rivuletclan: The Religion

Postby dimi. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:32 am

dimi. wrote:i'm making a pmv based off of rivuletclan's religion, which i will be narrating. this is for my reference.

[Black] 1: Rivuletclan does not believe in Starclan. They despise the idea of Starclan and the Dark Forest, as there is no such thing as pure good, and no such thing as pure evil.

2: Instead, Rivuletclan believes in a balance between light and dark; with deities that aren't purely one side. They are neutral, and balance each other out.

3 [sun]: Shivana, the Goddess of Light, represents the "good" things, and is a sign of preserving life.
4 [moon]: Mrithun, the God of Darkness, represents the "bad" things, and believes in allowing the deceased to rest.
5 [sun and moon together]: However, neither of the Gods are solely good or bad. Both of these Gods were illustrated to have flaws, to seem as if they could walk the world with everyone else without standing out.
6. [clouds, black and yellow paw] The cats of Rivuletclan assume that Shivana and Mrithun never roamed the earth, and were instead bound to the heavens.

7. [Shivana and Mrithun glaring at each other] However, Shivana and Mrithun once tread the earth, several centuries ago, as mortal enemies from separate clans.

8. [Silhouettes of cats on each side, running at each other] A civil war broke out between two of the largest clans, with Shivana and Mrithun the deputies of each one.

9. Many cats died in these battles, and with stubborn leaders at the heads, the war seemed endless.

10. Shivana and Mrithun met on the battle field, quarreling for hours on end before Shivana suddenly brought the fight to an end, barely clinging to her life.

11. She proposed that they end the war; the war was futile, and too many cats were dying for her liking.

12. Mrithun, startled and equally annoyed by this proposition, heard Shivana out, and agreed.

13. The two returned to the battle field, and declared the battle to be over.

14. Many opposed them, but before their ancestors, the two deputies stood their ground, and successfully ended the war.

15. Starclan, touched by their strength, granted the two cats the title of Deities.

16. However, following the battle, Shivana and Mrithun lost their faith in Starclan.

17. The titles bestowed upon them remained, without thanks to Starclan.

18. The cats of Rivuletclan first came across Shivana and Mrithun through Batstar, then Batpaw.

19. She had a dream one evening, a prophecy given by Shivana.

20. Following the dream, Mrithun materialized, having a conversation with Batpaw regarding her position in the fighting ring.

21. The two deities hinted at the possibility of her growing to be the leader of the fighting ring; a prophecy she took seriously.

22. And so, Rivuletclan follows this religion. After all, it is the only one among many that has produced results for Batstar.
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me