Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

one more time ? by ✦ nemuri

Artist ✦ nemuri [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

one more time ?

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:39 pm

"how about now? okay, you can look. you must be exhausted too, right?"

rest in peace, wowaka.

you'll be remembered dearly
    by everyone whose hearts
    you've managed to touch with
    your music. thank you for all
    the memories.

---

rolling girl was the song that got me into vocaloid in the first place, and unknown mother goose is one of my favourite vocaloid songs. to be honest im still kind of reeling in shock at it all? 31 is young ... far too young for someone to pass away from heart failure. in this day and age, no one is surprised when someone is working themselves to the bone, but this has such adverse health effects. even when you're busy and have deadlines to meet, please take care of yourselves.

i wish i was able to do more for this piece but i didn't want to fight with oekaki too much; having no pen pressure sucks, and i've never quite been able to get jtablet to cooperate with me, so sketches and experiments it is. i've been meaning to try out the new oekaki features anyways. timer is accurate, give or take a few minutes for all the moments where i just stared into space and listened to some of the songs in unhappy refrain instead of drawing. coupled with the fact that he passed on my birthday, i'm kind of .. shaken right now fdkjglkh

didn't think i'd ever draw miku but here we are, i guess. thank you again, wowaka.
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups