Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday, Angel by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday, Angel

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:13 am

Today's the day an angel was born.

Although life was cruel to him, he was always looking out for others and helping this world. He was making a difference, helping people get through life's difficulties, making broken people laugh, being his shining and wonderful self.

Jonghyun may not be with us now but I still want to celebrate the beautiful life he lived. He was beautiful and he inspires me in ways I can't explain. Even though his soul still lives through his music that he left with us, I miss him with my whole heart. Through his music, videos, pictures, and memories, he is still shining into my life. His smile makes me cry and his laugh makes my heart sing. When he was happy and joking around, he was so gorgeously happy. When he was broken and crying, I just want to run and hug him forever. It's hard to see an angel weep. It really is. Especially when he helped everyone but no one could help him.

I honestly wish I could say more, he deserves more, but I'm choking up and I can't continue. I love him. I love him so much.

I'm sorry for this being sad, I wanted to be happy for him on his special day, he would have wanted me to be happy. But... it's so hard. So hard. But, I'll try to keep smiling today for you, Jjong. <3333

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse to draw this, and please do not steal or repost this.

All comments and likes are appreciated. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday, Angel

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:15 am

Aww, I hope you can feel better soon </3 this is so sweet, the message, the art, the everything. You did a great job.
And, also, it's okay to be sad and vent sometimes, especially about things like these <333
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:42 am

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:Aww, I hope you can feel better soon </3 this is so sweet, the message, the art, the everything. You did a great job.
And, also, it's okay to be sad and vent sometimes, especially about things like these <333

Thank you, this is really kind of you. <3 ;-; You caring that I feel better makes me... well, feel better. <3
<33333 Thank you, Cosmic, for being so understanding.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Getchoo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:39 pm

oh.. this is so beautiful, i was just browsing the oekaki and saw this and was like "holup is that jonghyun?"
your little message there made me tear up a little, i miss him so much.. you did an amazing job on this drawing, jjong would be proud <3
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 am

lonelymoonlight wrote:oh.. this is so beautiful, i was just browsing the oekaki and saw this and was like "holup is that jonghyun?"
your little message there made me tear up a little, i miss him so much.. you did an amazing job on this drawing, jjong would be proud <3

I'm so glad he was recognizable. <33 This whole comment almost made ME tear up, that last bit... that means a lot. Honestly. It literally means the world to me that you think he'd be proud... <33
Thank you, thank you, thank you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:17 pm

I know I’ve apologized already, but still, I'll do it again - I’m really sorry it’s taken me till now to comment here. Seriously. I really am. DX
But gosh, I had to finally do this, because this is so so beautiful - the whole entire thing. You really drew everything wonderfully: his outfit, his hair, even just his expression and everything... I can so clearly see him in it all and I think you did a perfect job, I really do. <33
And apart from the art... honestly, it’s really, really sweet of you to make this and to just care so much about him and love and appreciate him so much. I think- actually, I know he’d love this and how amazingly kind you are <33333

I’m sorry for my lack of words - but this is perfectly gorgeous in every way, really. <33

*Hugsssssssss* And, I know I’m commenting a bit later, but still, just know I'm always here for you no matter what. <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:33 am

Swirlshine wrote:I know I’ve apologized already, but still, I'll do it again - I’m really sorry it’s taken me till now to comment here. Seriously. I really am. DX
But gosh, I had to finally do this, because this is so so beautiful - the whole entire thing. You really drew everything wonderfully: his outfit, his hair, even just his expression and everything... I can so clearly see him in it all and I think you did a perfect job, I really do. <33
And apart from the art... honestly, it’s really, really sweet of you to make this and to just care so much about him and love and appreciate him so much. I think- actually, I know he’d love this and how amazingly kind you are <33333

I’m sorry for my lack of words - but this is perfectly gorgeous in every way, really. <33

*Hugsssssssss* And, I know I’m commenting a bit later, but still, just know I'm always here for you no matter what. <333

Oh Swirl, seriously, don't worry about it. I get why you didn't comment at first, I'd be the same. <333 Don't worry, kay? <3
Oh my goshhhhhh, that is a huge compliment. ;-; I'm glad it looks a little like him, it's what I was hoping for.
Seriously, thank you for all the sweet words. <3 They all mean so much to me.
Swirlllllllll, thank you. That also means a lot. Thanks for supporting me, even when I'm crying over a man I never personally knew. </3 You're amazing. <3

You are so so so amazing. *hugs backkkkkk*
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:46 am

ah i am very late to this, but
man
i only found out about the whole thing a few months ago, i cried, i am not a shawol (the only reason being because the music app i use has a free version and i use the free one and it kind of locks up music unless u get a membership and shinEE is locked)
uh
i am so sorry, i really am
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me