Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1619

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:38 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: june 8th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

this is a custom founder.

please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives.
if you do not post a thread and level up to level 1 within a month, your founder will be readopted.

Username: halographic
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired amber classic tabby with green eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1619

Postby dimi. » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:22 am

This cat is going up for readoption!

For this competition, I want you to somehow incorporate the following line;

"That was the last time I ever saw them."

You can change this slightly to fit how the cat actually speaks if they have an accent, lisp, etc. Please bold this line in your writing. The rest is up to you! No word limits, though please split up blocks of text with paragraphs, images, art, etc.

This will end on July 13th, 2019 @ 10:00 PM CST Extensions may be granted, but you must request 24 hours prior to the end date.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Clan:

Prompt:
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:25 am

Username: SurgeFire
Name:
Clan:

Prompt:
Last edited by SurgeFire on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:57 am

Username: kiffell
Name: Barkpounce
Clan: cascadeclan

Prompt: "We need to go NOW!" Barkpounce screamed.

He turned to Lavendershine by his side, wide eyed. She was losing energy, and fast.

"Amberflame! Where are you!?" He called. The war was getting more dangerous and they really needed to leave.

His pelt bristled as time seemed to move faster than ever. He and Lavandershine were constantly being hit. These cats were throwing things at them. They were clawing, they were physically throwing objects. Rocks and sharpened sticks and bones.

"No no no no..!" Barkpounce whispered. Everything was falling.

The Rebellion was failing.

He was out of sticks too. He couldn't throw anything else at them, he needed to protect Lavendershine! He whirled around, looking for an exit from the reddened field below his feet. He hoisted Lavendershine onto his back and ran as fast as he could towards the small grotto ahead of him. He had to find Amberflame. He had to find the rest of the she-cats! Misttail, Frostpaw, Flowerheart, even Solderthorn! They know what to do..He doesn't.

His paws slowed as he planted himself near a large log, "Lavender..You need to hide. You've been fighting too hard please just..rest here. I'm going to find Amberflame." He spoke softly to his friend.

The blue she-cat lightly opened her eyes and nodded, then shutting them again ready to finally rest.

Barkpounce sighed, helping his friend into the large log. He lightly nuzzled her and then ran on his way, ready to look for the others.

He gave a quick glance back, hoping he made the right choice.

But he never knew..

--

"That was the last time I ever saw her."

The Alliance widened their eyes. Was he serious?

"So..Lavendershine is..gone?" Frostpaw whispered, covering her mouth with her paw.

Barkpounce only looked down and let the tears fall from his eyes. The others slowly surrounded him, giving him a reassuring hug, whispering that everything would be okay..

But somewhere, someone, had a little secret.

The odd-eyed she-cat paced the old building room menacingly, looking over at the cat trapped in the small, rusted vet cage next to her.

"So they want you back, huh?" She wandered over to the cage, poking her muzzle through the rough brown bars. The blue she-cat on the ground laid unconscious from exhaustion, making the odd-eyed cat on the other side smirk.

"Guess they'll have to give me what I want then, little Lavendershine"
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:35 am

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Name: Persimmon
Clan: Lighthouse

Prompt:

Persimmon sat among the roses. It was a clear day out; he stared up at the sun with squinted eyes for a moment, before gazing at the vast expanse of blue that went beyond it. Blinking his eyes after such stress from the blaze above him, he stood up, turned, and walked back towards home. The weather was such a change from how it had been for so long now; rain. Cold. Damp. Through out it all, on some misadventure than began with hunting, he'd been kept away from his family for a few days. He was excited to see his family again, and smell the familiar scent of the abandoned shed they dwelt in, and hear the local pigeons cooing. Such thoughts danced merrily in his head as he went back.

But he began to be unnerved by the silence. He'd been traveling through a pretty woodland with birds chirping around him, but as he neared the more familiar lands of his family's territory, it occurred to him it was getting quieter, and quieter. He shrugged it off; the trees wee clearing. Birds were more likely to sit and sing in the crowded tress, perhaps. Or perhaps it was the absence of wind as opposed to the days before? During the storms, where he'd found himself stranded in the caves, the wind had howled like gigantic wolf. It had frightened him; he'd never heard wind quite like that before in his short life.

The walk went on for what seemed like forever, especially with the sun now beating down on him, and the trees gone. There seemed to be less trees than he remembered up ahead, and as he neared the location he noticed at least one tree was quite uprooted. Then he saw another- and a few more. He would have gone to investigate, but he saw some men from the nearby town gathering bunches of branches and wood and carting them off, and he didn't want to deal with humans just then.

Muttering a 'what on earth happened' to himself, the tom nervously picked up his pace. The destruction got worse in some parts, but he was relieved to see some trees had made it. Had men done this? Or something else.

He skidded to a stop as he reached the clearing- well, it was far more than a clearing now, with the trees either down or partially bald- that the shed had been in. There was nothing there; well, that wasn't quite true. There was a fallen branch, and a lot of fallen leaves, and a bit of the shed, awkwardly tumbled over, and scattered about the landscape. But the structure- his home- was gone!

He searched for his kin for hours that day, but not a trace remained; he was relieved when he found no one dead- but then again, he didn't find anyone alive either. He searched for his feline neighbors, even the unfriendly ones, to ask what had happened, what had gone wrong; and it was days before he finally found the elderly city cat named Clover he'd only spoken to once.

"Big storm." Clover said, dramatically. "I haven't seen such a storm in ages! The wind sounded like-"

"Please, tell me what happened, just straight out with it!" Persimmon interrupted.

"Fine, fine; it was a tornado. Or something like it. Big windstorm! Cleared out a few trees, but thank all that's good most everyone is alright that I know. Didn't really come into the city."

Persimmon had never heard of such an event. He asked if cats could survive these tornadoes; Clover only shrugged and say, perhaps. Time would tell if he'd ever see his scattered kin again, dead or alive.

The tom decided to try and find other familiar faces he knew, cats he'd known as a kit who lived several miles away. He couldn't bare to be alone, he wasn't used to it. It would be hood to see old friends, and then, maybe, find some help to search for his kin there.

When he arrived to the barn where his friends lived, Stick, a cat who he'd played with as a kit, greeted him warmly. Persimmon sat down and told him everything; the storm. The trees downed. The missing kin.

In his dismal speech he muttered about how happy they had been the days before the storm. How lovely life was. And, staring up at the clear blue sky he whispered in a soft voice, finishing his tale.

"To think... that that was the last time I ever saw them."
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:52 am

Username: Mythz
Name:
Clan: Wishclan

Prompt:
Res.
- Begin with the phrase?
- talking to another cat about parents?/previous mate?/best friend?
- They were taken away by twolegs?
-
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:36 pm

Username: hawkfire102
Name: Brackentail
Clan: SycamoreClan

Prompt:

All the kits gathered around Brackentail as he started his story.

"It was leafbare. Snow completely covered the forest. Cypressfang and I were sent on patrol to search for a fox that was spotted in our territory. The wind blew so hard we could barely see the path in front of us, let alone pick up its scent. We were tempted to turn back around and call the mission bust. That was until it ambushed us.

The fox came barreling out of nowhere. It knocked us over to where the stream was frozen over. Before I could regain my footing, it pounced again. It had me pinned to the ice, its snapping jaws inches away from my neck. I thought that was the end of me.

That was when Cypressfang grabbed onto the fox's back. I watched as the fox tried to buck him off, wildly jumping. I could hear the ice creaking. I cried out to him to let go. He only looked at me and then the ice gave way. And that was the last time I ever saw them." Brackentail said as tears filled his eyes.

"I'm right here!" Cypressfang yelled across the camp.

Brackentail wiped the tears from his eyes, "Sometimes I think I can hear him talking to me from StarClan."

Brackentail had to move quickly before Cypressfang made it across the camp.

"Stop telling everyone I'm dead!"

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:10 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; Lonely Rowan [Prev. Dawn]
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 52 moons
    Clan;; Fallen
    Rank;; Assassins

Prompt;; [976 words, I am so sorry]
    He really couldn't trust anyone anymore, it was all a mess in his mind but if there was anyone he could trust, anyone he could believe in, even now. He settled against his mother's chest, it wasn't as comforting as when he had been a young kit back when he could have smothered himself in her amber fur but the nostalgia was enough to set him at ease.

He needed to get it off his chest and Lonely Rowan could always trust his mother to listen to him, without judgement.

He took a deep breathe.

----
      It was a sombre evening, the kind that always rose and fell without peace when Maun Gonakru and The tribe of the Fallen met in the tunnels to exchange threats and violent promises. Lonely Rowan, or Dawn as he had been know back then, was attending his first gathering, his first show case of the violent fact that Maun Gonakru were evil doers who deserved nothing but the frozen hell they lived in.

As the better of their ranks over came their differences to make idle chatter with their enemy Dawn found himself isolated from his siblings, quietly watching for the outside.

Quiet foot falls signalled a cat getting closer, a fluffy cream she-cat cat, smiling at him, beaming in fact. She settled beside him as if it were her place in the world. She was a stranger to him, yet as she sat beside him he felt content.

"Are you new too?"

She asked, a low whisper as she leaned in as close as she could get without seeming suspicious. Dawn nodded, voice catching in his throat.

"I just became old enough to start training, kinda afraid of of the fishing part of things, kinda afraid of water to be honest,"

the stranger began speaking completely unprompted. As she went her voice dropped to an even lower decibel.

"My mentor threatened to throw me into the ocean to get me used to the water, does your mentor threaten to throw you into cold open bodies of water?"

Dawn gave the stranger this gutted look, and shook his head.

"Your tribes mentors must be really nice then,"

Dawn thought about his guardian and the mentors he had been given. They weren't nice, they were neither here nor there. Vanishing Owl thought he wasn't strong enough to be an assassin and had been telling him he wasn't good enough since the day he was assigned them. His other mentor hadn't found the time to do any training with him yet, he didn't know much about them yet.

He shrugged and the stranger looked at him, considering.

"My names Sky's Aurora!"

She finally said, nodding with enthusiasm as she waited for Dawn to reply.

" 'm dawn," he finally replied, voice hushed.

Sky's Aurora beamed. She kept talking on and on, about how life was with her people, life on the other side, the colder side. She was nice and kind, he didn't need to ask her about it before she promised to talk to him at every gathering. It was silly but he realised that outside of his family, she was his first friend.

>>>

As the moons went by they were dedicated to their friendship, chatting and every gathering and then, in some whispered tone, sneaking off to visit each other in the tunnels alone. Nothing romantic, she liked girls and he liked guys, the thought never crossed their minds.

No they were simply the best of friends, trading battle secrets and exchanging secrets.

He trusted her with so many secret thoughts, about the boys he like about the cats he didn't. She talked for hours on end about thoughts that crossed her mind, musings that made little sense to anyone who wasn't her.

She asked about what the other side of the mountain was like and hesitantly Dawn suggested that she sneak with him onto the side that the Fallen owned.

He showed her the multi-coloured pools, the warm lakes, the geysers. The two of them watched from one of the peaks as a wolf pack stalked the land in the distance. She promised that when the tensions between their people weren't so high she would show him the territory of her people too. He looked forward to it.

>>>

They weren't apprentices in training anymore. He'd gotten his true name and she had earnt her full rank. They were adults now and they were sneaking into the territory of Maun Gonakru.

She wanted to show him the ocean, the endless expanse, the icebergs and the way the air was so much more cold on this side of the mountain. They sat together at on the edge of a cliff, staring into the expanse, shouting out into the expanse and laughing together.

"Do you remember back when we first met," she was giggling, "you couldn't speak a word to me you were so shy."

Rowan scoffed, "do you remember back when we first met and you couldn't shut up, I wasn't shy you were just overwhelming me with words."

Aurora snorted, and kicked some snow into Rowan's face. Taking several steps back bracing for Rowan to return the favour. She stepped back once, twice.

A moment of shock as the snow under her paws began to slide downwards.

He couldn't reach her in time. Then she was gone.

Nyx has accused him of murdering Aurora when they caught him running back towards his territory, his tribe mates had praised his daring. He..
    ---

"That was the last time I ever saw her," he sobbed, leaning into his mother's pelt as he willed the tears to stop.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't, I wouldn't,-" Ylang Ylang pulled him in grooming his head as he babbled over what he couldn't control.

"Maybe she's okay, maybe she'll be okay, I can't- she was my only friend."
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:19 am

Username: Placebo
Name: Dougan
Clan: Floodclan
Prompt:

“She smacked me across the head, called me a leech, and told me to never come back.” The whine was unmistakable in the amber tabby’s voice.

“...”

“Of course, I did still try to come back, hoping she’d hear me out the second time around, but they were gone,” Dougan let out a long, drawn-out sigh. “That was the last time I ever saw them.”

"Uh huh..."

The two toms sat by the flowing, sparkling river. Dougan, in all his handsome glory, peered into the water with the most forlorn look Stormchaser had ever seen on another cat. Of course, Dougan immediately ruined the illusion that he was fully contrite by stretching his head closer to the water, discovering a tuft of fur out of place on his head, and brushing it straight with one wet paw he dipped in the river. Stormchaser fought not to roll his eyes. 

Dougan, oblivious, turned wide, concerned eyes onto the grey and white tom. “My fur, it doesn’t look too bad in the back, right?”

Though the two were both dead and already amongst the stars, Stormchaser tilted his head towards the sky in a vain attempt to pray for patience. 

Without looking back down, Stormchaser mewed, “You know, Dougan, has it ever occurred to you that maybe… just maybe, and this is speculation… she didn’t want you around her kits because you weren’t willing to commit?” And because you’re insufferable… and an idiot.

Dougan sputtered. “Commit? Of course I was willing to commit! Those kits are my flesh and blood! I just don’t know why she was expecting me to become her mate. I thought she was joking at first, with that notion of monogamy. We’re cats, not songbirds.”

Oh yeah. Definitely an idiot. And monogo-what?

Stormchaser withheld a sigh. “Okay, well. Let’s frame it this way. Let’s say she also had another mate, other than you, who was better-looking and stronger than you…”

“Yeah, okay… not sure how anyone could look better than me, but alright, go on…”

“And she had kits with that tom…”

“Okay…”

“And split her time with him, disregarding you and the kits she bore you until it became convenient…”

“Okay… Wait, are you implying she’d be a bad mother?! Shame on you, you didn’t know her!”

Wow, the urge to smack him upside the head is strong. Stormchaser tilted his head to regard the fluffy amber tabby. Miffed, the air-headed tom puffed his cheeks at Stormchaser. Huh. Guess I can see why he attracted so many she-cats, that is sorta cute. But Starclan, he's dumber than a pile of rocks.

“The scenario was hypothetical, Dougan.” Stormchaser flicked an ear and kept his face neutral. “I wasn’t implying anything. You might not see the problem with infidelity, but she did, and infidelity means you weren’t there for her when she needed you most. The issue is that in reality, you were the bad mother. Er, well. Bad father.” Stormchaser looked away pensively at the thought. Though, then again, I suppose calling anyone a bad father would make me a hypocrite. 

Dougan’s expression crumpled at the thought. “I was a bad father?” He became even more devastated and wailed. “And now, since we’re both dead, I can never atone! Oh, why did I die without a belief?!”

Stormchaser grimaced at the other tom’s shrill cry. Even though Creekclan disbanded and we don’t actually have a Starclan, why, oh why, did I have to die and end up with him? We talked like, one time when we were alive. Guess not everyone can be a good person… at least he seems like he cared about the kits. Need to do something about his commitment issues, though...

Stormchaser, tired of the noise, abruptly slammed one massive paw over the amber tabby’s tail. Dougan let out a screech, this time in indignation. “You messed up my fur!

“You messed up my afterlife,” Stormchaser grumbled, but ultimately sighed. 

Dougan, with the wind kicked out of his branches, sniffled miserably. “She was the one I would’ve settled down with, you know. They were my only kits, too. They were so small… what I would’ve given to get to know them. I should have just set aside my narrow-minded beliefs.”

Stormchaser dug his claws into the soft grass of the riverbank. His mind drifted to the tiniest little body, his daughter, oh so precious in her fragility. The daughter he gave up to preserve a dying belief. You and me both, Dougan.

Stormchaser breathed through his nose, long, hard, and oh so tired. They were both past the point where they could make a difference in the living world, to those they neglected, but… “You know, we are still spirits. With nothing to chain us to the stars, we can still find and protect our remaining kin. Dead or alive, we owe it to them to watch over them.”

Dougan turned misty eyes towards the grey tom, the only cat he had left to turn to. “You think they’ll ever forgive us?”

Stormchaser’s small, wry smile was fatalistic. I sure as hell wouldn’t forgive me. “Well, how about we don’t give them another reason to hate us?”
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Username: SpaghettiOhs
Name: Quietstorm
Clan: JuniperClan (link in sig)

Prompt:

"Cats of JuniperClan, gather below the Clantree for a clan meeting!"

Quietstorm joined the group of cats that had congregated below the juniper tree that grew above the leader's den. Sagestar sat on a low branch and gazed down at the clan, her tail twitching anxiously. Quietstorm wondered if she was still feeling uncomfortable addressing them as their leader.

Once more of the clan members had collected, Sagestar addressed them again.

"As you know, there has been some activity from a band of rogues nearby," she began.

Quietstorm thought of the foster kit he and his mate, Robinfrost, had taken in. His mother had been murdered by the rogues. The thought deeply unsettled him; memories he'd kept buried for a long time threatened to resurface.

Sagestar was still talking. Quietstorm brought himself back to the present and tried to pay better attention.

"It doesn't seem like the rogues have intruded our territory yet, but it seems like only a matter of time."

The cats below her were suddenly silent. Tension filled the small clearing while they waited for Sagestar to continue.

"There have been signs that they've approached," she said. "But they have stayed just outside the borders. They've come in just twos or threes, but we guess that there are at least seven or eight of them. Probably more.

"For now, we want to avoid starting a conflict with these rogues. Cougarstrike will be arranging additional border patrols, and if anyone finds or knows anything that can help us to better understand what we're up against, please talk to Cougarstrike or myself."

Sagestar leapt down from the tree, dismissing the group. Cougarstrike began selecting cats to go on a border patrol right away.

Quietstorm slipped away, a pit growing in his stomach. Could it be...? No. Impossible.

That night, Quietstorm couldn't sleep. It was still strange trying to sleep in the warriors' den without Robinfrost beside him, even though she had been in the nursery with Dustykit for a quarter moon now. On top of that, Sagestar's announcement was bothering him still. He has a growing feeling that he should say something... But it couldn't be him. Impossible.

But as the night wore on, he knew he had to do something. He snuck out of his den, careful not to wake his sleeping clanmates. In the moonlight, he saw Cougarstrike sitting at the lookout point. Quietstorm climbed up the rock to join him.

Cougarstrike made room for Quietstorm to sir beside him, but otherwise didn't acknowledge him. He continued his steady gaze out into the dark territory.

Quietstorm cleared his throat. "Um, Cougarstrike? I... I think I have something I should tell you."

The deputy's only response was a nod to show he was listening.

"Well," Quietstorm began awkwardly, "You probably know that before I joined JuniperClan, I was part of a band of rogues. There's... more to the story that I've never told anyone. Not even Robinfrost."

Quietstorm hesitated, but Cougarstrike continued his silent watch. Only his ears angled towards him indicated that he was listening to Quietstorm.

"The leader of our group, Finch, was... ruthless. He had no mercy for anyone, even kits. He was also my brother.

"He wasn't always that way, though. Finch was charming and clever. He got lots of cats to trust him and follow him, including myself. It was a while before he let his darker side show, and by then it was too late to stop him. I just knew I had to get out."

Quietstorm paused again, waiting to see how Cougarstrike would react. Still, the deputy seemed to all but ignore him.

"So," Quietstorm continued, "One day, Finch, one of his... advisors, I guess... a good friend of mine, and I were walking through the forest, scouting out a new area. They were out ahead of me, and I was trailing behind. They were planning a raid on a little group of loners that had been spotted not far from there.

"Suddenly, out of nowhere, a coyote jumped out of the brush, cornering them. I guess it didn't notice me. But it attacked them, and I froze. I just watched as it tore into them."

He hesitated before continuing. His voice was low and hollow. "Finch called out to me. Begged me to save them. But I knew this was my chance. So I turned away and left. I sneaked away and left my brother and my friend to die. That was the last time I ever saw them."

This time, Cougarstrike actually responded. "Why are you telling me this?"

Quietstorm hesitated again. "I'm not sure. I just... These rogues sound awfully like Finch and his gang."

"But he's dead."

"I'm sure of it," Quietstorm insisted. "Or at least, I was until what happened to Dustykit and his mother. That's exactly the sort of thing that made me realize my brother had to be stopped."

Cougarstrike seemed thoughtful. "Thank you for telling me, Quietstorm... I'll discuss it with Sagestar and we'll decide what to do."

"Please..." Quietstorm begged. "Don't tell anyone else. I'm... not proud of who I was then. I've tried to put that life behind me."

Cougarstrike nodded. "Of course." He returned his full focuavto the watch, a clear dismissal for Quietstorm to return to his den. As he left, however, Cougarstrike called after him.

"If you don't mind my suggestion, you shouldn't keep it a complete secret. Trust the cats who are closest to you... They are likely to find out eventually, and it would be better to find out from you than from someone else."

Quietstorm acknowledged with a flick of his tail before slipping back into the warriors' den and curling up on his nest. Sleep still evaded him for a long time. Would he tell Robinfrost? Could he?
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me