Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Colorful by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Colorful

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:08 am

~*~

I think you’re magical
I think you’re wonderful
Because of you, my heart is colorful
In the black and dark world,
the moment I try to close my eyes
You make my life colorful

~*~

I've recently fallen in love with a SHINee song called Colorful. The lyrics are super adorable and gahhh, I just love it. <3 Not to mention the music video, it's so darling and packed with memories. <333 I love my precious SHINee boys. So much.

But that's not why I drew this...

I drew this because... kpop makes MY life colorful.

EXO and SHINee have both impacted me so much, not just their songs and talented vocals and dance routines... their personalities are just so full of COLOR. The members have made realize that being dorky isn't a thing to hide, it's okay to be random and weird. They've taught me that friendships and family are important. I already knew that but seeing the members with their families or fellow members... it affects me deeply.

I can't explain and express my love for the EXO and SHINee members. I know the EXO members so well, I can guess what their reactions will be for certain things. While watching their reality shows, I've said some comment to my sister and then a second later, one of the members will say almost the exact same thing. I feel like EXO and SHINee are my friends. It sounds nuts but... when I get to know them, when I watch their vlogs, when I see them in a concert video... I feel closer to them. I feel like we're best friends. <33 I pray for them so often, I want them to be kept safe and that they know how darn precious they are. I wish I could tell them how much fun and life they give to me. They inspire me, make me laugh, make me cry, make me feel things I didn't know existed. <3

Sorry for the rant, this wasn't even what I was going to say... but hey, whatever, it's a mess of feelsy text and that's okay.

The timer is accurate (if anything, off by a few minutes), I used a mouse to draw this, and please do not steal or repost this! (Don't ask why I didn't draw my glasses... I just hate drawing them. XD)

All comments and likes are appreciated!!

(Expect a small Oekaki spam tomorrow. I have two things I plan on posting then. <3 Please look forward to it!)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Colorful

Postby Chloe Grace » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:32 am

I love love love this art piece, sis. The bright colors and the expression match so well. It’s so beautifully perfect. <33 You draw with so much talent.

Also I really love the way you described how you felt about EXO and SHINee. I couldn’t have said it in such a stunning, heartfelt way. Thank you for putting into words emotions I couldn’t have placed. <3 I feel the same way. <333

Love you, sis!
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:01 am

Aww this art piece is gorgeous and makes me so happy just by looking at it! The colors are absolutely stunning!!! That's such a nice description, too! It's good to love things!! <33
Also awesome- it's always great seeing your art around, haha!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:00 pm

I love this new oekaki feature, now I don't have to check your gallery everyday to like a new piece. I'll be looking forward to your oekaki spam, ready to like/comment on them :)
Keep up the awesome work.
Image Image Image
yap
Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TzatzikiTheLeg » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 pm

I love your handwriting and the overall drawing so much, <3 !!!
I love opeth! dm me and we can chat about opeth
I also love septicflesh and hypocrisy and gus g. I just rlly love metal music
TzatzikiTheLeg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 am

Chloe Grace wrote:I love love love this art piece, sis. The bright colors and the expression match so well. It’s so beautifully perfect. <33 You draw with so much talent.

Also I really love the way you described how you felt about EXO and SHINee. I couldn’t have said it in such a stunning, heartfelt way. Thank you for putting into words emotions I couldn’t have placed. <3 I feel the same way. <333

Love you, sis!

Awwwwwwwwww, sis. <3333 ;-; THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! <3 That means a lot to me, honestly. Thank you. <3

Oh whew, I was wondering if my description was too... over the place and chaotic. But I'm glad you think I said it well. <3 I honestly couldn't go without EXO in my life now, it'd be like living without my boyfriends guy friends. <3

Love you toooooooooooo. ^-^

Cosmic Candy Fox wrote:Aww this art piece is gorgeous and makes me so happy just by looking at it! The colors are absolutely stunning!!! That's such a nice description, too! It's good to love things!! <33
Also awesome- it's always great seeing your art around, haha!

Eeeeep, thank you so muchhhhh!! I'm glad the colors are happy, that's what I was going for!! <3 And hehe, thank youuuu for reading my long and messy descriptions. ;-;
You are too kind - this made my week. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:32 am

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:I love this new oekaki feature, now I don't have to check your gallery everyday to like a new piece. I'll be looking forward to your oekaki spam, ready to like/comment on them :)
Keep up the awesome work.

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you so muchhhhhh. ;-; That means a lot, wow! <3

TzatzikiTheLeg wrote:I love your handwriting and the overall drawing so much, <3 !!!

Aw, what? My handwriting? YOU ARE TOO KIND. <333 I don't get any compliments for my handwriting so that means a lot. Thanks so much!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:45 am

Goodness, if I’m late commenting on any of these, this one I’m the latest on, DX. I really do apologize - I feel baddddd ;-; And I don’t wanna keep spamming or anything but I COULDN’T LEAVE THIS ON UNCOMMENTED ON WHEN IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL <33

Wow though, this is so pretty and, of course, COLORFUL! XD
I absolutely LOVE all the colors you chose, and honestly just how you drew everything?! Including the words - I agree with Tzatziki up there, your handwriting is super pretty! <33
And I loved reading your desrciption as well, ahh! I’m so so glad you’ve found something that you’re so passionate about, and that kpop is able to help you in a ton of ways - that’s honestly one of the best feelings <333 I’m super thankful for both EXO AND SHINee - for being an amazing part of your life, for changing my opinion of kpop, and just for being sweet, passionate guys ;-; <333

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:00 am

Swirlshine wrote:Goodness, if I’m late commenting on any of these, this one I’m the latest on, DX. I really do apologize - I feel baddddd ;-; And I don’t wanna keep spamming or anything but I COULDN’T LEAVE THIS ON UNCOMMENTED ON WHEN IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL <33

Wow though, this is so pretty and, of course, COLORFUL! XD
I absolutely LOVE all the colors you chose, and honestly just how you drew everything?! Including the words - I agree with Tzatziki up there, your handwriting is super pretty! <33
And I loved reading your desrciption as well, ahh! I’m so so glad you’ve found something that you’re so passionate about, and that kpop is able to help you in a ton of ways - that’s honestly one of the best feelings <333 I’m super thankful for both EXO AND SHINee - for being an amazing part of your life, for changing my opinion of kpop, and just for being sweet, passionate guys ;-; <333

DON'T WORRYYYYY ABOUTTTT IT!! <3 Honestly, I don't find it annoying that you commented on my art all at once, I love every comment you give and when you do it doesn't matter. It can be late, I don't care. <333

OH MY GOSH, THANK YOUUUU!! It felt very strange to color so... differently, I dunno! Giving myself yellow skin made me cringe cuz I thought it'd turn out badly - but it totally gave off a more colorful look then if I had just done peach skin tone. AND WAIT, MY HANDWRITING? ;-; It isn't that goooddd, though! BUT THANK YOUUU!!
Awww, really? I'm glad it wasn't boring to read! Sometimes I wonder if me being passionate about something like kpop is boring to read for others. I'm so so happy it wasn't for yoou. <33 And awww, I'm glad they could change your minddddd! ;-; My EXO and SHINee boys are so heckin' awesome, they deserve so much love.
But seriously, this comment made my month or life or something. ;-; I'm soooo glad you gave kpop another chance! <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me