Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nagaline #90

Postby jennfreckles » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:38 am

Code: Select all
User:
Name:

Either write or draw about the prompt: Spots!
Ends on the 15th!

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nagaline #90

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 am

Nvm
Last edited by kitty teeth on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:40 am

username: hawaiian shirt

name: Salano

prompt:

wip
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:26 am

User: Rosemoon
Name: Dillon
prompt: The brown Naga felt his paws fly across the piano as he sang his new jaunty tune.
"Spots! I'm seeing spots! I'm seeing lots and lots of spots! I'm covered head to toe in freckles with every flow, my mother and my cousin, my sister and my brothers all have spots all covered in spots, there are lots, they're all spots!" He laughed at his silly song that he wrote and made some notes. Then suddenly he got serious and played a very gentle melody.
"Whenever I look in the mirror, I don't know who I see, is it me? Is it me? Can't be me. I see someone beautiful, but I don't feel it in my heart, if I were to learn to love myself, I wouldn't know where to start. I'm trying to believe in someone new, it's not them and it's not you. It's me, it always has been, it's not strangers or kin. It's me. It's me. It has to be me. I look inside my mirror and what do I see? Well..." He sighed and his paws began ricochetting across the keys once more.
"Spots! I'm seeing spots! I'm seeing lots and lots of spots!" He started laughing. His heart felt heavy with a sense of strong emotion, but he let the music take his worries away.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:38 am

User: Skywardthedragon
Name: Saffron
prompt:
She was only a kit when she first noticed the spots in her eyes.

They were small, irregular, and moved as she looked around. She couldn’t focus on them; if she tried to look, they’d shift away, ever elusive. They looked brown, she thought, and foggy. She didn’t think much of them.

Sometimes, when she grew bored, she’d designate an area to try to keep her spots in. She’d stare at a plain board, and shifted her eyes so that the spots would stay floating within the area. It was a challenge, and gave her something to do when she was bored.

When she noticed lights flashing from the edge of her eyes, she didn’t think too much of it. She always did have an overactive imagination.

She woke up one day to nothing. She could hear well, and smell the lavender she placed nearby, but there was nothing to see. It was not so much darkness, like if she was trapped underneath something, but a complete absence of sight.

Her spots had taken over her vision.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:06 pm

User: ~Red Panda~
Name: Ash
prompt:
"Look at all those "spots" in the sky!"

Last edited by redpanda. on Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:59 am

User: Sashtato
Name: Synes
prompt:

When she was young, Synes never assumed that her spots were unusual. All the bright colors and flashes seemed normal. "everyone sees them" she thought.

Music has always been a huge part of Synes' life. Ever since she was little, it was present. She would make music with the help of her spots, and would watch her spots dance across the sky while she listened. One day, while listening to some calm music written by a friend of hers, Synes asked what inspired her to create such a lovely purple song.

"What??" Her friend asked.

"The song," Synes said. "It's got such a lovely purple tone. I quite enjoy it!"

It was at that moment when Synes realized that her spots were not, as she previously assumed, normal. She learned very quickly that she was the only one she knew who saw colors and spots dance across the sky when different notes rang in her ears.

Synes has synesthesia. She calls it her "sixth sense." Thanks to her synesthesia, Synes has the special ability of "hearing color" or "seeing sound." When certain tones and notes are played, spots and splashes of color dance across her vision. This ability allows her to better understand how to create and play music. Each note has a different color, therefore she can reach better precision in her music by seeing exactly what others are hearing.
Sometimes Synes creates her own music to stimulate this sense as a form of relaxation. It helps her decrease any anxiety that she may experience, and de-stress during difficult times.

Possibly more to come if that's alright

Edit: I went back and read over some of the other prompts, and I want to make it clear I didn't try to steal anyone's ideas!! A couple of them are quite similar to my idea, but I didn't read any prompts until I wrote mine first - I wanted a fresh, clear concept that was completely my own, so I waited until after.

Good luck to everyone!!

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepurrmint » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:31 pm

user :: pepurrmint
name :: kris
prompt ::

to kris
my favorite spots were the ones i was with you
but now i must travel somewhere anew
i have done the unforgivable
but in ten years
i will come back to my favorite spot
where i first met you
and maybe
just maybe
we can be together again
- 11:11 pm, april 15th, 2009

i cradled the worn letter in my paws. to an average naga, it was nothing more than a mere piece of garbage. the fibres had yellowed and the delicate writing was faded and difficult to read. but to me, it was the only thing that had mattered to me ever since they left.
i remember them so clearly. their eyes were like moons, filled with wonder and curiousity. their smile was gentle and beautiful. their voice was sweeter than honey. i never thought they would leave, but they did.
finding the note was.. i don't know how to describe it. all my emotions hit me like a train, leaving me crying and screaming and collapsing on the floor as i realized they were gone and i might never see them again and why couldn't i stop them i could've done something i could've saved them why why why...

but that was the past. and now.. today is april 15th, 2019, 11:10 pm. i'm sitting on the roots of the towering maple where we said our first words to each other.. their favorite spot. i cant stop shaking as my eyes quickly flick back and forth across the park, searching for the one naga i ever loved. i can feel the roots of the old maple tree beneath me, the wind fluttering past my face, the full moon shining into my eyes. my paws tremble as i check my watch.
10 seconds.
i brush my fur away from my face.
9 seconds.
my tail won't stop twitching.
8 seconds.
i glance around the park.
7 seconds.
worries start clouding my mind.
6 seconds.
what if they don't come?
5 seconds.
what if they hate me?
4 seconds.
what if this is the wrong spot?
3 seconds
i can't calm down.
2 seconds.
my tail is thrashing uncontrollably with anxiety.
1 second.
i hold my breath as the clock reaches 0.

suddenly, dazzling spots start dancing across my vision as the whole park is lit up in a radiant glow. tears run down my face as i see them silhouetted in the brilliant starry light. it was as if an angel had come down to earth.
Pepurrmint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Sun May 26, 2019 9:52 am

I hope it's okay to bump this?

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennfreckles » Sun May 26, 2019 10:16 am

Sashtato wrote:User: Sashtato
Name: Synes
prompt:

When she was young, Synes never assumed that her spots were unusual. All the bright colors and flashes seemed normal. "everyone sees them" she thought.

Music has always been a huge part of Synes' life. Ever since she was little, it was present. She would make music with the help of her spots, and would watch her spots dance across the sky while she listened. One day, while listening to some calm music written by a friend of hers, Synes asked what inspired her to create such a lovely purple song.

"What??" Her friend asked.

"The song," Synes said. "It's got such a lovely purple tone. I quite enjoy it!"

It was at that moment when Synes realized that her spots were not, as she previously assumed, normal. She learned very quickly that she was the only one she knew who saw colors and spots dance across the sky when different notes rang in her ears.

Synes has synesthesia. She calls it her "sixth sense." Thanks to her synesthesia, Synes has the special ability of "hearing color" or "seeing sound." When certain tones and notes are played, spots and splashes of color dance across her vision. This ability allows her to better understand how to create and play music. Each note has a different color, therefore she can reach better precision in her music by seeing exactly what others are hearing.
Sometimes Synes creates her own music to stimulate this sense as a form of relaxation. It helps her decrease any anxiety that she may experience, and de-stress during difficult times.

Possibly more to come if that's alright

Edit: I went back and read over some of the other prompts, and I want to make it clear I didn't try to steal anyone's ideas!! A couple of them are quite similar to my idea, but I didn't read any prompts until I wrote mine first - I wanted a fresh, clear concept that was completely my own, so I waited until after.

Good luck to everyone!!

Ahhh sorry for the lateness congrats!!!!

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Art shop
Free sketches
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
⋙⋆⋙⭐︎⋙✦❤✦⋘⭐︎⋘⋆⋘
♌︎ - ♫ - ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - ▯ - ▯- ▯ - ▯ - ▯

└─────────────────────────────┘