Nagaline #84 by CooperthecatX

Based on Click to view
Artist CooperthecatX [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nagaline #84

Postby CooperthecatX » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:11 am

Many years ago now, Nagalines were bred to stop an aggressive, invasive species. This species couldn't be eaten by natural inhabitants, and there weren't many alternate options. Nagalines were the perfect combination of big cat and reptile, creating a fuzzy little cat noodle... A cat noodle that is good at eating invasive rodent species. They have now become very friendly and loving towards humans, and have become domesticated pets over time. People now breed them in their homes, and some are very expensive. There are wild Nagalines, and some are on the streets. They are a common pet, kept in or outdoors and prevent invasive species from overpopulating. They're super intelligent and people love them! The first attempt to create a Nagaline was a gene splicing experiment on mountain lions, sphynx cats, and very large alligators. The gene splicing helped them create a result, and with many failed attempts, created a stable species. The first attempts did not work out so well, but rejects were still unintentionally released into the wild-- considered ferals. They are considered close to extinct, but they do exist. They're typically considered to be dangerous, as the first outcomes were very aggressive. Now they have adapted well, due to breeding, and are actually a very stable and healthy species. They are no longer bred in labs, but for the last few years of creation, the main focus were snakes and spyhnx cats, sometimes small mountain cats and little crocodiles. They are now just bred in captivity. Occasionally, two Nagalines whose kind aren't commonly bred together will hatch eggs. The outcome can be very miniature Nagalines or other mutations, even occasionally a feral.They are a great pet option for someone looking for a loving companion, so if you'd like to have an intelligent friend that will keep you on your toes, a Nagaline is right for you!
Adopt one today!

Kinda leaned towards the character shenzi from the Lion King with a hint of yellow.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends the 4th of april!

Common: hair edit
eye edit

๐Ÿ’ŽPearl ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Žblizz ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽSushi ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽKiff ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽDimi ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽStat ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽSplat ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽCap ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽParis ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽLark ๐Ÿ’Ž

Art by Sammishimi of my kalon Indigo
ImageImage
ImageImage
PM me if you would like to discuss commissions or art trades!
CooperthecatX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nagaline #84

Postby Poplar » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:17 am

Red with tattoo artist
I'm Sorin! I use they/xe/it/he pronouns! I haven't been on this site in a while but may be getting back into it :)
Poplar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunzite » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:20 am

Username: Kunzite
Name: Baxter
What job would they have?: Baxter works late nights harvesting rattlesnakes for their skin and rattler, The skin often goes towards making small pouches and accessories while the rattler is sold to parenting Nagas as a toy for their young. While this may sound like a cruel job to have Baxter only hunts around areas others may be harmed by the rattlesnakes.
โ—พ โ–ซ โ—พ โ–ซ โ—พ โ–ซ โ—พ

Feel free to DM

Kunzite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:43 am

Username: Outlaw Arthur
Name: Katelyn (Kat for short)
What job would they have?: Katelyn is a paleontologist on the search for a new dinosaur fossil discovery!
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ขbooโ€ข » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm

Username: NightMareRose
Name: Harp
What job would they have?: Harp would definately fit into the "Tattoo-Artist" stereotype, however Harp loves to design bright and colorful clothes. She also loves pastel designs and she wants to dye her hair to a cute pastel pink.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar โ™ก
โ€ขbooโ€ข

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Username: HoliFish
Name: Charitine (chair eh teen)
What job would they have?: Charitineโ€™s current job is working as a waitress for a run-down restaurant in THAT side of town. However, itโ€™s temporary, as she just graduated highschool. She plans to major in graphic design, and wants to work as a designer when sheโ€™s older, making logos and advertisements for companies.
(this is written as if sheโ€™s a human-)
my nameโ€™z felony, any pronounz

iโ€™ve beat lin manuel miranda in a card game

baby /p
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilbur. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Username: juubito
Name: draven
What job would they have?: he'd be a hairstylist, doing his own hair constantly. he started cutting his own
hair when he was young, and lets just say that ended as a disaster. he learns over time through many many
many mistakes, but he learns from them and pursues his dream of becoming a professional stylist!
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–

โ™š

ใ€ษชแด› แดกแด€๊œฑ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡.ใ€‘
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ
he/himโ–ตadultโ–ตinfp-t
โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
wilbur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Username: Rosemoon
Name: Dusk
What job would they have?: Dusk is something called a food scientist; she goes to food factories like Jelly Belly and such and tastes new products to see if they are good enough to be put on market. She also analyzes the nutritional value of food, discovers new food sources, and tries to make ways to make processed foods safe and healthy. She tends to occassionally bring some work home to her girlfriend Cloud.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Username: Leafy.
Name: Annabelle
What job would they have?: She works at the local shoe store.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž,

โ”----------------------------------------------------โ”“-------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
โ”—----------------------------------------------------โ”›
๐ข '๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐!
--------------------โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CooperthecatX » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:46 am

juubito wrote:
Username: juubito
Name: draven
What job would they have?: he'd be a hairstylist, doing his own hair constantly. he started cutting his own
hair when he was young, and lets just say that ended as a disaster. he learns over time through many many
many mistakes, but he learns from them and pursues his dream of becoming a professional stylist!

Congrats!!!

๐Ÿ’ŽPearl ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’Žblizz ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽSushi ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽKiff ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽDimi ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽStat ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽSplat ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽCap ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽParis ๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿ’ŽLark ๐Ÿ’Ž

Art by Sammishimi of my kalon Indigo
ImageImage
ImageImage
PM me if you would like to discuss commissions or art trades!
CooperthecatX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me