Based on Click to view
Artist Neah [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Allies | #0009

Postby Neah » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:19 pm

Welcome to Allies!
Allies is an adoptable based on Rise and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1.
This adopt may be integrated into your Rise clan or used as a loner.
This dog may never be traded.

Username: Strawberry Milk
    Dog Name: Max
    Clan: Graniteclan

Description: Silver with merle isabella mask, sable and white. Amber eyes.

Other Features:
Last edited by Neah on Mon May 06, 2019 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Allies | #0009

Postby Ladyskittels » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Marking for when I get up
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Username: SurgeFire
Dog Name: Lily
Clan: AsterClan

Prompt:
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:28 am

Username: grizzly.
Dog Name: Sebastian
Clan:

Prompt: wip
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:40 am

Username: weegeestar5
Dog Name: mouse
Clan: team forest fire

Prompt:
"I heard there's a group of cats here," meowed the small black and white cat. His tail was up high and his amber eyes were bright with curiosity. Just behind him, padded a small, young dog. The two had been companions for as long as they could remember - having been brought to the Twoleg house at the same time as each other.
"What about a group of dogs?" They yapped in response, wagging their tail at the idea of meeting more friends.
"Many dogs don't like cats," Ash replied; flicking his tail tip uneasily. Mouse licked his cheek in sympathy.

A forest seemed to rise suddenly, taking their breath away. Never before had they seen so many trees. Mouse instantly dashed off, yelping in excitement, and began to sniff each tree carefully.
"A dog!"
The yowl came from within the forest.

wip :3c

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:27 am

mark
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:44 am

Username: Strawberry Milk

Prompt:
xxxxxMax snuffled around the base of the tree. There was something there, a scent he had never smelt before. What was it? It smelled really good, furry, maybe a new kind of rabbit? Although he's small, smaller than most dogs he's met before, the chances were good that whatever it was, he could either overpower it or at least outrun it. Deciding it was worth it to follow, he set out to find whatever this was.

xxxxxAs he walked, nose to the ground, more and more similar scents joined the first. Max started to get nervous. Hopefully whatever this was wouldn't be aggressive. Finally, he came up to a sunny clearing up against the entrance to a cave. A lithe figure was stretched out on the grass, snoring softly. Max tilted his head to the side, confused. It kinda looked like a dog, but definitely didn't smell like one. As he was watching, he accidentally snapped a twig beneath his paw. The figure jumped up, fur bristling, and hissed at him. Max yelped and ran as fast as he could out of the trees, back the way he came.

xxxxxAt his home, he couldn't stop thinking about the strange animal he had seen. He asked one of the dogs living near him and learned that the strange animal he has seen was a "cat". He wanted to see it again and maybe even see one of the others he had scented. The next day, he only made it half-way there before a different cat stepped onto the path in front of him. It hissed and began walking closer to him, tail swishing violently behind it. Max turned tail and ran. The third time, he decided that maybe these cats would appreciate a gift, and carried a large stick to their territory. When one stopped him, just like the last time, he dropped the stick and nudged it towards the cat before turning away to head back home.

xxxxxAfter a few more days of attempted contact, he arrived at the clearing once again. He could smell multiple cats but none appeared to challenge him. Slowly, he stepped into the sunlight and placed the stick he brought into the middle. The warm grass felt good on his tired paws and he felt his eyelids begin to droop. A short nap before heading home couldn't hurt, right?

xxxxxWhen he woke, the sun was beginning to set and there was a cat staring at him only a short distance away. Max cowered beneath its stare and he closed his eyes in fear. He had noticed it's long, sharp claws and hoped it wouldn't use them on him. He felt a soft touch brush against his flank and his eyes shot open. The cat was rubbing its face on his shoulder. The two animals stared at each other until the cat stepped back and disappeared into the shadows.

xxxxxAlthough his home is with his humans and his fellow dogs, he knows he has friends here and spends as much time as he can in their camp. Max likes the cats, and they like him too. (520 words)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 am

Strawberry Milk wrote:Username: Strawberry Milk

Prompt:
xxxxxMax snuffled around the base of the tree. There was something there, a scent he had never smelt before. What was it? It smelled really good, furry, maybe a new kind of rabbit? Although he's small, smaller than most dogs he's met before, the chances were good that whatever it was, he could either overpower it or at least outrun it. Deciding it was worth it to follow, he set out to find whatever this was.

xxxxxAs he walked, nose to the ground, more and more similar scents joined the first. Max started to get nervous. Hopefully whatever this was wouldn't be aggressive. Finally, he came up to a sunny clearing up against the entrance to a cave. A lithe figure was stretched out on the grass, snoring softly. Max tilted his head to the side, confused. It kinda looked like a dog, but definitely didn't smell like one. As he was watching, he accidentally snapped a twig beneath his paw. The figure jumped up, fur bristling, and hissed at him. Max yelped and ran as fast as he could out of the trees, back the way he came.

xxxxxAt his home, he couldn't stop thinking about the strange animal he had seen. He asked one of the dogs living near him and learned that the strange animal he has seen was a "cat". He wanted to see it again and maybe even see one of the others he had scented. The next day, he only made it half-way there before a different cat stepped onto the path in front of him. It hissed and began walking closer to him, tail swishing violently behind it. Max turned tail and ran. The third time, he decided that maybe these cats would appreciate a gift, and carried a large stick to their territory. When one stopped him, just like the last time, he dropped the stick and nudged it towards the cat before turning away to head back home.

xxxxxAfter a few more days of attempted contact, he arrived at the clearing once again. He could smell multiple cats but none appeared to challenge him. Slowly, he stepped into the sunlight and placed the stick he brought into the middle. The warm grass felt good on his tired paws and he felt his eyelids begin to droop. A short nap before heading home couldn't hurt, right?

xxxxxWhen he woke, the sun was beginning to set and there was a cat staring at him only a short distance away. Max cowered beneath its stare and he closed his eyes in fear. He had noticed it's long, sharp claws and hoped it wouldn't use them on him. He felt a soft touch brush against his flank and his eyes shot open. The cat was rubbing its face on his shoulder. The two animals stared at each other until the cat stepped back and disappeared into the shadows.

xxxxxAlthough his home is with his humans and his fellow dogs, he knows he has friends here and spends as much time as he can in their camp. Max likes the cats, and they like him too. (520 words)

Congrats! Take good care of the little dude.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Wed May 08, 2019 10:55 am

Ahh thanks so much!! I'll take good care of him C: C: