Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Woo another Pride editable by abandondacc

Artist abandondacc [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Woo another Pride editable

Postby abandondacc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Tarus saw all the cool pride stuff and was INSPIRED. That’s a sign with a heart sticking out of his goopy head. He decided to support the lgbtq community. Tarus and Andrina (his wife) are also curiously waiting to see what Sexuality their son has (I’ll draw him eventually) so they can support him too.

Feel free to color him whatever lgbtq colors you like I’m sure Andrina will enjoy seeing his new look

make as many as you want I’ll just Tell Andrina that he accidentally cloned himself XD

Oh and if you ever wanted to see what they look like here u go: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4051812

Rules:

You know the drill

Don’t remove my sig. You can move it around but it must still be seen.

Be respectful no using this to shame or make fun of LGBT+ members. If I find anyone doing that I will take this off and no one will be able to use it so don’t ruin this for everyone.

Use this only for pride please

No selling for anything

And have common sense

Feel free to edit the layers I may have screwed them up ;-

That’s it folks go crazy. Oh and feel free to make as many as you want as long as their pride related
Last edited by abandondacc on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woo another Pride editable

Postby abandondacc » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:03 am

Bump

Also did I mention Tarus is bi
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:44 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:12 am

Bump

Last bumped by abandondacc on Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:12 am.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me