Wolf Frost - Warrior of Cinderclan by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolf Frost - Warrior of Cinderclan

Postby Hail. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:42 am

Meet Wolf Frost

Wolf Frost started her life out with her mother, living a humble rouge life in the outskirts of a forest. As time passed, illness crept up to her mother, and the pair set out to find her father. Before they could, however, her mother passed, leaving Wolf Frost alone.

Not knowing what to do or where to go, she stayed by her mother's corpse for three days, leaving only for food and water, until a dark smoke tom found her. He recognized the deceased she-cat and took Wolf Frost in, explaining that he was her father.

They lived together, close to the borders of Cinderclan, and he taught her his way of life. Often, however, she noticed that he would be gone for much of the day. She put little thought into this, until she began to notice that his infatuation with the clan had increased severely: particularly for one kit the clan had recently rescued.

Her father became obsessed with the safety, health, and life of her half-sister, practically forgetting her all together. He praised the kit openly to Wolf Frost, who had to bite her tongue to not lash out in frustration.

In her time of anger and frustration, her mother's spirit found her - tainted red from the evil deeds she had done before having her kit. With a soft, sly smile she greeted her daughter and offered to teach her and help her grow stronger to win back the affection of her father. She agreed, and her training commenced.

Moons later, her mother told her to join the clan, and she did so begrudgingly. She was welcomed with open arms and placed as a warrior for the clan. Most cats were friendly to her, and she treated them with respect - save for one: Dark Sun, her half sister. To the younger she-cat, she was cold and sharp. She rarely spoke to her, and when the she-cat approached her, she simply would dismiss her with a cold remark.

Her training continued with her mother while in the clan until a new request was made: kill Cedarstar and Frostheart. Her mother justified the demand by insisting that her father would be proud of her strength and forget all about Dark Sun, but something within Wolf Frost awoke at the request, ripping the blindfold from her eyes and revealing the true evil of what she had done. Enraged, she swore off her mother and turned away from her.

Though freed from the grip of her mother, her attitude towards Dark Sun had changed very little. She would accept the she-cat's company on occasion, but mostly would avoid her. When a new clan broke from Cinderclan, she was the first to volunteer to leave with them. In her new clan, she found piece, the feeling of constantly having to compare herself at last gone. In a clan gathering, she at last reveled her blood connection to her half-sister, and the two found a faint connection in the unjust actions and decisions of their father, though they remained quite distant.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: