Artist inky. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCAR #54

Postby inky. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Snow Cats
main threadnurseryfanclubarchiveartist search
Many thanks to Sixbane for the revamped lines!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✬✫✬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To adopt you must be at least first-frost level, or a bare-ground who does not have a commander ticket posted!

This lil guy/gal has a lot of scars. To adopt them, tell me how they got said scars!

Appearance: Light purple base with stripe-like markings, white ear fur, and white udertail
Traits: Bobbed tail, overgrown claws
Eye color: grey

Contest will end at the bottom of page 1 or 3/27

Code: Select all
Username;
SC Pack;
SC Gender;
SC Name;
SC; Rank
-
Prompt;
Last edited by inky. on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCAR #54

Postby justamindset » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Username; DragonOfEmber
SC Pack; Midnight's Requiem
SC Gender; Male
SC Name; Chlingul || "The one who fights to protect"
SC; Rank Warrior
-
Prompt;

Chlingul fights for his pack, protecting with a loyalty that is far beyond what most Snow Cats portray during their time within their pack. Because he fights so much to defend, Chlingul has a lot of scars, but that's not to say he isn't sweet. He's such a cuddle buddy, especially when it comes to the kits.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCAR #54

Postby eat kids » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:09 am

Username; north lee
      SC Pack; the polar ice caps
      SC Gender; male
      SC Name; Rai >> meaning 'storm'
      SC Rank; shaman (retired ice spike)
      -
      Prompt;
      The twigs cracked under the weight of Rai's paws as he watched the rogue cats set up camp. Ever and Axel flanked him, ready to attack at a moment's notice. Rai could not bear to see his packmates being flanked by those pesky rogues as they were shoved into the caves that were being guarded by other rogues to make sure they didn't escape. Rai flicked his tail left, motioning for Ever and Axel to go through the forest on the left path, while Rai would go alone on the right path. Before they parted to carry out Rai's plan, Rai whispered in the two cats' ears, "may the Ancients be with you." Ever and Axel replied simultaneously, "and with you as well."

As Rai walked down the right path leading to their camp, which had been captured by the rogues, he felt a droplet of water on his pelt, and then another, and another and another. It was downpouring by the time Rai had reached the captured camp. Rai saw Ever's tail on the other side of camp and let a small smile crawl up his face. Rai entered in through a back way into the caves that only he knew about. He had discovered it as a kit.

Once he had entered the caves, he peeked around the corner. Two rogue guards were guarding the entrance to the tunnels. Going through the tunnels was the only way to save the captured cats. Ever and Axel casually walked into the caves and saw the two guards. The rogues charged for Ever and Axel, but Rai jumped out and landed on top of one pinning him down. The other one had been cornered by Ever and Axel and now Axel was pinning the other rogue cat down.

"Where are the captives?" Rai asked the male rogue he was pinning down.

The rogue spat on him, "find out for yourself you icicle."

Rai motioned for Ever to come over.

"Make sure neither of them escape or make a sound or else their cougar food."

Ever nodded his head and took Rai's place of pinning the male rogue down and Rai went to explore the tunnels. He passed by the nursery tunnel, nothing, the adults tunnel, nothing, seer's tunnel, nothing. He finally passed by the commander's tunnel and low and behold there was Kisa, Arvind, and Valora.

"Follow me." Rai whispered to them. He crept down the tunnels until reaching the way he had come in. Ever and Axel were still holding down the two rogues. "Knock 'em out." Ordered Rai.

The captives went through the way Rai had come in, but the rogue cats came charging down the tunnels and cornered Ever, Axel, and Rai. There were six rogue cats and three of them. Rai fought with his heart, but he felt great pain as he was slashed by the rogue cat's long overgrown claws. Rai, Ever, and Axel escaped but not all of them were unscathed. Rai had to be in Shaman's den for weeks before being able to finally leave after all his injuries had healed, but the scars left behind would never heal.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me