Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Guilt, shame, pride, fear, loneliness, by Bitters

Artist Bitters [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Guilt, shame, pride, fear, loneliness,

Postby Bitters » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:12 am

Fresh out of a breakup, I find myself trying to move on and feeling guilty about it.

I initiated the breakup. We loved each other. I love him. I ended up taking the hit and looking like the "bad guy" for giving up.
We just didn't see eye-to-eye, and my jealousy was getting the best of me.
I found myself checking my phone 24/7, distancing from friends, and changing myself.
He found himself walking on eggshells, avoiding me, and feeling like I was an obligation.

It hurts. I want to move on. I want him to move on. I have a pit of guilt in my stomach.
I keep switching between feeling justified and feeling like a senseless psychopath, jumping into the abyss.
Guilt, shame, pride, fear, loneliness.
It's hard to be alone after a few years of having someone to lean on.

I check my phone less, take better care of myself, and am closer to friends than before... But I still wake up every night from a nightmare about how things could have gone differently. I want it to stop.

I found someone new that I click well with, but I feel so withholding because I am not sure if my heart is ready anymore.
This sucks.

Thanks for reading, if you did.
Bitters.
v Help me with my hoard? ♡ v
Bitters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guilt, shame, pride, fear, loneliness,

Postby xBluepeltx » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:42 pm

I know I'm late on commenting, but I still get you on the thing of not feeling ready to be with just anyone yet. ^^ I'm sure you've moved on from now, but it's okay to let everything be done in God's due timing! You're doing a good job. <3 Love ya
My God has done amazing things for me, and He will continue to do even more. He will always be there for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me