Based on Click to view
Artist Skiller [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

New Species; Goat-Dogs!

Postby Skiller » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:58 pm

I felt like doing some kind of hooved animal hybrid, but I wanted a dog base with cat eyes. Goats have 'cat eyes'-with slit pupils, so I went with a goat-dog hybrid. Really like how it turned out!
RULES:
If you are going to use this, do NOT remove my signature. All layers are labeled.
Do not take off-site or claim as your own.

*The timer is off! I had saving issues... Took more like 3 hours.

Background(s) are by Hubble!
Last edited by Skiller on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm mostly on here for the art, but feel free to message me about anything ^^
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Species; Goat-Dogs!

Postby Skiller » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Want me to make this an editable?
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost if you're one of the 4% that will.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:11 am

Just wondering... Are you competing in the competition?
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:54 am

wolfs avanue wrote:Just wondering... Are you competing in the competition?

Yes, I am.
If I lose I will make this an editable.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Are the layers lock alpha friendly?
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:25 am

wolfs avanue wrote:Are the layers lock alpha friendly?

Of course, I thought it was mandatory or this sort of competition, so I didn't directly say so. But yes, there are many different layers, all clearly labeled, for the purpose of making multiple versions of the drawing.
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Congrats! You won 2nd place!

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:09 am

Sent payment!

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiller » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:18 am

@wolfs avanue Is it ok if I make this an editable so everyone can use it? (Because I didn't win I'm assuming you're not going to use it.)

Just wondering, if not it's totally fine. (I can just add you to the drawing so only you can make edits.)
Skiller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shakira. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 am

Skiller wrote:@wolfs avanue Is it ok if I make this an editable so everyone can use it? (Because I didn't win I'm assuming you're not going to use it.)

Just wondering, if not it's totally fine. (I can just add you to the drawing so only you can make edits.)

You won, but just to let you know if you got 1st, 2nd, 3rd its my species. That's why I gave the top 3 prizes.

.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me