Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st by Hail.

Based on Click to view
Artist Hail. [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing - Closes April 1st

Postby Hail. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:41 am

Every spring solstice after the great curse was spread, Kaiyiali’s power reaches a peak. With her newfound power, she is capable of passing a blessing to one, choosing them to be her eyes and ears upon the new world, a source of guidance to the lost Amarog’s. However, she does not pass this blessing so easily, for the anger in her heart towards the cruelty of humanity still weighs heavy.

To find one worth of this blessing, Kaiyiali will pass a quest on to the Amarog’s of the world, promising great reward to those who can put their animosities aside and work together to achieve a common goal.

Welcome to the Trials of the Spring Solstice

Kaiyiali was killed on December 18th by a hunter, not for the purpose of meat, but for decor. He skinned the white doe and took her pelt, leaving the rest for the vultures. Within his home, he treated it and transformed the white fur into a rug for him and his family to walk upon, spreading dirt and grime upon the remains of a once noble beast.

The spread of the curse tore the world apart, shattering what was known of civilization and driving the remaining humans to survive on their own in a post-apocalyptic world, or to survive together in heavily fortified walled cities. The rug made of her pelt was shredded, torn into pieces and spread across the world by the wind and birds.

Though the memory it brings still scalds her heart, Kaiyiali cannot help but feel a connection to that rug, for it was what truly opened her eyes to the cruelty of those bipeds. Her power fully returned once more, Kaiyiali sent a message through mental communication to all Amarog’s - high and low humanity alike - asking for the return of every last piece of her pelt. In return, she promised a to bring a blessing to their world; a blessing unlike any seen before.

There are 50 pieces lost to the world.
128 have been found.
The trial has begun!

(if 75+ pieces are found, special adoptable Amarog's will be released)

Kaiyiali's Blessing: B01 wrote:

--
    --

Name: Synnove
    Humanity: High
    Owner: 559262 (DarkWolfpuppi)
    Owned On: April 1st, 2019

Genotype: gg/brbr/HH/Kbkb
    Phenotype: A cream Amarog with violet eyes and Kaiyiali's Blessing
    Ranking: Mythic Amarog

Origin: Blessed
    Lineage
    ------------------------------------------ SSS: Unknown
    ----------------- SS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Unknown
    Sire: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Unknown
    ----------------- SD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSS: Unknown
    ----------------- DS: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Unknown
    Dam: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Unknown
    ----------------- DD: Unknown
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Unknown

~~~How to Seek~~~

The pelt’s pieces have been spread far and wide, they could be anywhere from the swamps of the East to the deserts of the West. Team up with another Amarog to search for these lost scraps!

Each entry requires the presence of at least one Amarog not owned by you! You can ask another user to use their Amarog, or you can use the following! (If you don't own an Amarog, you are welcome to use two to meet your requirements!)

spaceArt Requirements
    spa- A minimum of two Amarog's in each piece. They should be searching in bushes, trees, under rocks, abandoned houses, etc for a pelt fragment.
    spa- Full body (at least 75% of the body showing), colored, shaded, detailed background (at least three items. Ie: a rock, trees, and a distant mountain)

spaceLiterature Requirements
    spa- A minimum of two Amarog's in each piece. They should be searching the environment for pelt fragments for at least the majority of the piece.
    spa- 600 words minimum (at least 300 need to be of them actually searching)

spaceCollaborations
    spa- Collaborations are allowed! They have the same requirements as a standard entry and can only be rolled once per user.
    spa- Up to two users per collaboration maximum

spaceUsing Other Member's Amarogs
    spa- If you are using an Amarog owned by another user (not one of the Amarog's listed above), please make sure to get permission from the owner!
    spa- Both owners can submit the entry to be rolled, whether it was a collaboration or not.

When you have finished searching, post your entries to this thread! Pelts will be rolled daily
(there are no post limits to entries. One entry cannot be used twice by the same user)

For non-collabs
Code: Select all
[b]I went searching![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Entry:[/b]
[b]Amarog 1:[/b] [url=x]xx[/url]
[b]Amarog 2:[/b] [url=x]xx[/url]

Collabs
Code: Select all
[b]We went searching![/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Other User:[/b] [url=x]xx[/url]
[b]Entry:[/b]
[b]Amarog 1:[/b] [url=x]xx[/url]
[b]Amarog 2:[/b] [url=x]xx[/url]
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:50 am, edited 20 times in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing

Postby Hail. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:51 am

--
When all pelts will be found, Kaiyiali will announce the achievement to all Amarog’s, and a raffle will be hosted for those she found worthy.

Earning 1-5 pelts will enter you...
- once into the grand raffle for Kaiyiali’s blessing.

Earning 6-10 pelts will enter you...
- once into the grand raffle for Kaiyiali’s blessing
- once for a deer pelt from Magnus’ shop

Earning 11-15 pelts will enter you..
- twice into the grand raffle for Kaiyiali’s blessing
- once for a deer pelt from Magnus’ shop
- once for a common fang.

Earning 16-20 pelts will enter you...
- twice into the grand raffle for Kaiyiali’s blessing
- twice for a deer pelt from Magnus’ shop
- once for a common fang.

Earning 21+ pelts will enter you...
- three times into the grand raffle for Kaiyiali’s blessing
- twice for a deer pelt from Magnus’ shop
- twice for a common fang
- once for a copper fang.

All entries will be entered once into a raffle for a deer antler.
You can only win one prize.

RESULTS

The Prizes

Deer Pelt
A dusty, dirtied white pelt from a deer. Kaiyiali does not seem to like it.
Breeding item: +25% chance for razor mane, horns, spines, sabers, or slit eyes to be inherited to an offspring, even if the parents don’t have the trait.
Arena item: +5% to deal a wound. A blessing given by an amused Tiryaphi.
Can only be used once

Common Fang
A fang broken from an Amarog and decorated with wood.
Grants a custom with no mutations

Copper Fang
A fang broken from an uncommon Amarog, decorated with copper.
Grants a custom with one uncommon, OR one non-hereditary mutation

Deer Antler
A shard of a great deer's antler, just sharp enough to pierce skin.
Grants a non-hereditary mutation to an Amarog (existing, MYO, or nursery)

Kaiyiali's Blessing
A mutated Amarog, blessed by Kaiyiali herself to bear special mutations and capabilities.
Quadruped only, can speak to wildlife, blessed with power over light
Cannot join fights/races in the arena at this time
Last edited by Hail. on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Solstice - Kaiyiali's Blessing

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:16 am

Marking~
(Ps, anyone who wants to do a collab, pm me!)

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:01 am

I’m so freakin ready, starting with writing
Mark

I went searching!
Username: yuroshi
Entry:
Hunt wrote:It started out with a simple buzzing feeling, repeating itself irritatingly in his mind. Sean might not have been the smartest of Amarogs, but... he knew she wasn’t happy. Then it came to him, as it no doubt came to all the rest of the Amarogs. A command- less of a sentence, and more of a feeling, to go find her pelt... what was left of it, anyway. Perhaps some might’ve had the will to ignore it, but Sean was always eager to serve. Without a moment’s hesitation, he dropped down from where he’d been scratching himself against a tree and put his nose to the ground, beginning his prowl to search for what the Lady wanted. Of course, it might’ve been easier to find if he’d only had a scent to follow- but as it was, he was mostly giving way to whatever whims would take him. Nose barely inches above the fallen brown leaves that still covered the thriving forest floor, his eyes never rose as he scoured the area around him. The prey that he scared off in his single-minded focus was nothing to him- ice-blue eyes had room to see only one thing- that flash of white in the forest, the one that meant her pelt was found. He breathed softly as he moved, long sweeping steps from his powerful forelimbs overturning the leaf-litter in an effort to make sure he wasn’t simply going to miss it because of a silly leaf left over it’s resting place. For a while, there was nothing... then a flash of white.
But not the one he was hoping for.
Finally, his eyes went up, locking onto that flash of white and finding it to be not the pure skin of the Doe goddess, but the rather large fangs of a short-coated, but obviously powerful female Amarog. He saw the unnerving glint in her eyes and didn’t hesitate to roll himself over in submission, stating his intentions. Of course, she only smiled a sly grin, and invited him to join her in her search, for “two can search far faster than one.” With such a clear order, there was no way Sean would disagree, and meekly stated his name and acceptance, learning the warrior’s name was Renata. Without a moment more of hesitation, he threw himself back into the search, forcing himself under bushes, and rising briefly on hind legs in an effort to miss nothing. Renata was not quite so single-minded, and took the chances the oblivious Amarog left to throw leaves on Sean whenever she chose to dig beneath them. Of course, he’d only smile at her and shake them off, content to deal with whatever she threw at him- literally.
It wasn’t all easy, but the two of them worked well together. Renata has the strength and sly mind, and Sean had a willingness unmatched, following her commands without ever questioning. And eventually, together, they found it.
The two of them had been searching for hours, scouring both land and trees in their attempt, breaking through bushes, diffing through dirt, and scratching their way under stones when they suddenly found a scent that was unmistakably different. Renata barked out an order, a fierce glint in her eye as she quickly threw herself towards the log the scent came from under. Sean wasted no time in jumping to the other side, pushing the opposite way as they attempted to get the log to pivot. They heaved with all of their might, and their straining muscles were clearly visible underneath their pelts as they put their all into trying to find it. Slowly but surely, the log began to turn, until finally, a moonlight-colored scrap was visible. Renata lunged at it, carefully scooping it up and drawing it towards her face, as Sean approached to identify it as well. It was a piece of a pelt from a deer, that much was certain, but whether it was from The Lady or another... they simply didn’t know.

Amarog 1: Sean Bleucrest
Amarog 2: Renata
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 am

Mark!
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Humbloom » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:18 pm

So question
I currently own 1 amarog but it says we need another from another person.Could we use one of the listed amarogs if we can't find a partner?

xxℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕦𝕡, 𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕕 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤!
╔═══════════╗

❤Splatoon/PMD
Time to improve everything about me!New decade,New life!
Switch fc: 0163-6219-6036/Discord: Humbloom#4831
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signature creator

╚═══════════╝

Humbloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Humbloom wrote:So question
I currently own 1 amarog but it says we need another from another person.Could we use one of the listed amarogs if we can't find a partner?

Yep! You can use one of the listed Amarogs or one owned by another user
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkWolfpuppi » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Edit: Answered, thank you!
Last edited by DarkWolfpuppi on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Similar enough and yet so different
Secret Text
DarkWolfpuppi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:23 am

DarkWolfpuppi wrote:What are the requirements for an art piece to be valid? As in, can it be a colored sketch, does it need shading, etc?

spaceArt Requirements
spa- A minimum of two Amarog's in each piece. They should be searching in bushes, trees, under rocks, abandoned houses, etc for a pelt fragment.
spa- Full body (at least 75% of the body showing), colored, shaded, detailed background (at least three items. Ie: a rock, trees, and a distant mountain)
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loviare » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 am

Ohh, I will definitely enter this! If anyone wants to do an art collaboration, feel free to send me a message. ^^
Loviare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me