Mothling #2 by cleodora soleil <3

Based on Click to view
Artist cleodora soleil <3 [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mothling #2

Postby cleodora soleil <3 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:21 pm

second mothling to ever exist, this time with a galaxy aesthetic!
this time, there's a prompt and a backstory for this adopt!
prompt: base the backstory of this adopt off of one of the happiest moments in your life
Code: Select all
username:
name:
i'm cleo. xe/xem.

looking for wishlist items.
ImageImage

cleodora soleil <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mothling #2

Postby ♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:56 am

username: I_Am_Garbage
name: Galaxia
backstory:

When Galaxia lived her first life, she wasn't a moth. She was a little girl.

She loved to play outside, she loved animals and had a tiny hamster. But her favorite animals were horses. She would beg her parents to sign her up for riding lessons. Hovewer, they'd always disagree.

Galaxia started to be really sad, even her hamster couldn't cheer her up. Her parents finally showed mercy and signed her up. She felt like she was in heaven. She never thought this would happen!

After four or five years, she was a proffesional rider. She won many competitions. She rode this one horse named Prize. Unfortunately, Prize died, so they gave her another horse. Jessie.

Jessie was one of the most lazy horses in the stable. Only proffesionals could handle her, since she wouldn't even want to get out of her stall. But somehow, Jessie listened to Galaxia very well. The other kids were very impressed.

After some time, Jessie and Galaxia fell in love with eachother. They were inseparable, and Jessie would always neigh loudly when Galaxia would leave. So her parents decided to buy Jessie. After some auctions and discussions, Jessie was finally hers.

Remember, when I said Galaxia reincarnated as a moth? Well, you probably wonder how she died, don't you? Let me tell you then.
One day, when Galaxia was riding Jessie in the woods, Jessie looked really uncomfortable, like if something would jump out of the bushes any second. And so it did. It was a wolf. Jessie bolted off, trying to rescue both herself and Galaxia, but then she noticed Galaxia fell off. After a while she returned back, just to find the girl, laying on the ground, all cold and dead. Then she was born an unique moth.

(The happiest moment is her getting signed up, just so ya know ^^)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
©

✼Sᴋɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴏɴᴇ✼
xxxxxxxxxxxx

♤ᴄᴀʟʟ_ᴍᴇ_ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇsʜᴀᴅᴇ♤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mothling #2

Postby cleodora soleil <3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:18 am

bump!
(bumping because only one person has replied so far)
i'm cleo. xe/xem.

looking for wishlist items.
ImageImage

cleodora soleil <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me