Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cat by MissRabbit2

Based on Click to view
Artist MissRabbit2 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cat

Postby MissRabbit2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:39 pm

This is a cat I colored in. Lineart artists Signature is green heart. I wasnt sure where to post it. Its a competition entry
I have Dino adoptables, please visit them :(https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4152224&p=126644002#p126644002)

[b]Pet's name:
Hadina - Goddess of Death and Mischief
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Hadina- Goddess of Sorrow. Don't. Mess. With. Her.

I L❤️VE trades! I also do wonderful art and will trade C$ for it!

Me and MissFriday are sisters, but she is super in active .[/b]
MissRabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cat

Postby MissRabbit2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Name: unknown
Personality: a bit secretive, but sweet, likes to sleep and gets embarressed easily when his friends ask him if he likes the girl that just walked past.he almost never talks about his backstory. Likes modern music but hates dubstep ( no words in the song)
Backstory: born on the blood moon, a cursed day. He has a blood curse that whenever he is awake and sees the bloodmoon, he suddenly becomes bigger, and bigger, his teeth sharper, him, scarier and wild. He only stops when the moon is gone. His mother, father, siblings and friends tried to tame him during his frenzy, but were killed in the process, which is why he almost never opens up to people. The necklace is a bloodstone which formed during the death of his parents
I have Dino adoptables, please visit them :(https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4152224&p=126644002#p126644002)

[b]Pet's name:
Hadina - Goddess of Death and Mischief
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Hadina- Goddess of Sorrow. Don't. Mess. With. Her.

I L❤️VE trades! I also do wonderful art and will trade C$ for it!

Me and MissFriday are sisters, but she is super in active .[/b]
MissRabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me