Lore Fox #43 - Love Yourself- Winner on pg 2 by Aliura

Based on Click to view
Artist Aliura [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lore Fox #43 - Love Yourself- Winner on pg 2

Postby Aliura » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Lore Foxes are assistants used by magic-users in libraries and act as wonderful historians and messengers, gathering up and hoarding scrolls. They survive on knowledge itself, and thus are constantly searching to learn more and more to keep healthy and content.

All lore foxes carry a source of knowledge with them, as it is necessary for their summoning and often they place their favorite stories on these blank books/pages. These can be anything that can provide a story (within reason); including books, scrolls, etched/carved tablets, papers, carved jewelry, origami with writing on it, ect. for a more modern take, things like laptops-ipods, cell phones, ebooks,ect are also allowed.

Edits
Common; earring edits

Just taking a break from midterm stuff. This lovely's color palette is based off of BTS's Love Yourself albums.
To get this fox, tell me about what they love most about themself.

This ends the [b]16th @ 8PM EST.[/b]

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fox name:[/b]
[b]What do they love most about themself:[/b](100 words min)
Last edited by Aliura on Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aliura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lore Fox #43 - Love Yourself

Postby Mantleray » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm

Username: Molly.
Fox name: Aphrodite
What do they love most about themself: What Aphrodite loves about herself is, well, everything. She's not a narcissist, she just learned to love everything about herself early on. If Aphrodite had to choose what she loves about herself the *most*, she'd say her loving personality. Aphrodite is an incredibly friendly Lore Fox and person in general. She loves making new friends, hanging out with old ones, and overall just having a fantastic time with everyone. Aphrodite is also very creative. She likes to knit and crochet, cook, draw, write, pretty much anything that can get her brain going and make something pretty at the same time. Most of the time, she ends up gifting the things she makes from crocheting to her friends, or the local homeless shelters.
Last edited by Mantleray on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:26 pm

Username: Blaytz
Fox name: Kallen
What do they love most about themself:
The little heart pattern on their check! It matches a mole that the mage who they work for also bares and they love the connection to them.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velaris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 am

Username: Velaris
Fox name: Lyra
What do they love most about themself: The unique pastel colours which, while hard to keep clean and looking nice, are her pride and joy, she sometimes adds a little glitter to add that extra bit of sparkle. Her aesthetic ranges from black to pastel, and so her fur reflects her more girly and delicate side. It does allow for a variety of accessories in many colours however, which means her hat collection is extensive. She only wears silver jewellery which glows lightly against her coat. Occasionally a scarf, usually a darker colour of grey or black, will be the chosen accessory with a matching beanie! She's all about the accessories to accentuate her coat colours <3

xxxxxxxxxxxx
vulpixbirthday dec 31st capricorn Image

"moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars."

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Velaris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sashtato » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 am

Username:
Fox name:
What do they love most about themself:(100 words min)

Mark

ImageImageImageImage
I may be slow to respond or
get anxious over certain messages
or posts, I apologize in advance!
ImageImageImageImage

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
My sister in law <3
My best friend <3
My Husband <333
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nelinha | She/Her | Adult | Sped Para | Disabled

Sashtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:08 am

Username: Hugs100
Fox name: June
June has the knowledge of all love. She knows there are many, many different types of love, including love for herself. Through the scrolls she holds, she has found that there are many, many things to love about everyone and everything.
WIP
Last edited by hugs100 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 am

Username: persona
Fox name: Amara
What do they love most about themself: Amara loves her dedication; her devotion to stick to something. She loves that her first thought isn't "time to give up" but "let’s try one more time" and that she’s willing to work for her goals. Amara doesn't sway easily and loves that she can throw her passions into doing something and enjoy it. Amara can be a force of nature when she sets her mind to it and thinks highly of this quality of her personality. She's seen the end result of her dedication multiple times and certainly holds an appreciation for it. This trait coincidentally goes together with her thinking that the best way to get things done and to have others respect you is to be able to commit.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:34 am

Username: billie eilish,
    Fox name:
    What do they love most about themself: being unjudging wip
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tremolite » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:31 am

Username: tremolite
Fox name: Valerie
What do they love most about themself: The thing that Valerie loves most about herself is how empathetic she is. Due to her strange coloring, she was always an outcast, and she used to hate how she looked. In fact, she wished that she had normal fur. However, through her experiences, she learned to embrace her unique coloring, and in fact now loves it! Because she used to have major insecurities about how she looked, her newfound love for her coloring helps her relate to others and understand their problems. She helps others with their insecurities and to overcome them. Her goal in life is to make as many people as possible love themselves, and to understand that they should accept and embrace whatever flaws they may have, no matter what anyone says. She wants everyone to understand that no one can be perfect, and that no one should dislike themselves because of what others say, no matter what.
tremolite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowlondon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm

ImageImageImage

Username: Snowlondon
Fox name: Priya
Priya would say without hesitation that her favourite thing about herself is her drawing skills. The question used to make her flustered, because even though she's all for love, praising herself is somewhat difficult. She could never say that she loves how she looks (even if she does), because then she would sound vain. Drawing, on the other hand, is something she had to work for. The reward for her effort is that she can confidently say that she likes her own art without sounding narcissistic.

She's an artist through and through, though not the steriotypical kind. Realistic art has always bored her. If you want realism, look out the window! No, she'll stick with abstract, thank you very much. Much like the patterns on her fur, her doodles have no real meaning to them, other than the fact that they're all centered around hearts. What? Hearts are pretty!

ImageImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxHi, I'm Snowlondon!
xxxxxxxxYou can call me Snow. I use
xxxxxxxxshe/her pronouns, and I love
xxxxxxxxwriting, drawing, and baking.
xxxBest Friend x Art Instagram x My Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snowlondon

My pets
My items
My wishlist