Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Yes another Mine vs yours by abandondacc

Artist abandondacc [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Yes another Mine vs yours

Postby abandondacc » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:48 pm

Not an official oc just another one of my “I’m bored so I’ll just draw a random person who could be an oc” moments. I also just needed an excuse to draw bunny ears.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yes another Mine vs yours

Postby abandondacc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:12 am

Bump
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:00 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:45 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me