Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

YOU BETTER STOP, STOP- by scarecrowz

Artist scarecrowz [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

YOU BETTER STOP, STOP-

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:50 am

HEY STOP!
NO
AAAAAAH-

oof so I had a creepy dream which is weird because usually I just have really weird dreams I never remember? I mean I barely remember this dream but it's making me question my sanity

so there was this art school in the WOODS of all places, and my old science teacher was the art teacher and apparently my dream convinced me that

1. I've been here before
2. I know the ghost that haunts the place

So pretty much me and my friend give the ghost this pencil and then he started doin weird stuff and it got us so mad that me and my friend both accidentally tore our art projects. The teacher was like "well guess what i'm gonna make y'all pay for doing that" and got the class jerk to take our old projects we worked hard on and just DESTROY THEM. He destroyed my friend's weird drawing and then he destroyed my 3D sculpture of a rabbit coming out of a hat. Idk the rabbit looked cool so I added him in the drawing. Then there was this psychic and at one point the kid tried to hurl stuff at us (ghost kid) and then the camera (or my eyes? idk) goes over to a weird angle at the psychic kid and she says "I thought you promised you wouldn't hurt them". Then this girl named Sabrina who is dressed up like a witch starts talking to my best friend about the ghost and I beg Sabrina to help us defeat the ghost. The ghost comes back and tells us creepy stuff, he tries to hurl stuff at us again and when we ask "did another ghost make you do that?" he disappears.
We run to the weird psychic kid and I WOKE UP IN SWEATS LIKE THAT WAS SPOOKY

psychic kid and the rabbit who was only in 1 scene of this dream are my favorites, Sabrina is too ofc even though she was really weird

update: this isnt important!! at all!! but i think I know what the characters are based off of

Sabrina - her outfit was just the pink witch outfit you can put on a wolf in this game but instead purple, kinda had the same hair as Sabrina from Pokemon?
Psychic Kid - I've never played Yugioh in my life but her hair had the same color palette as Yugi
Rabbit - Maybe based off of Scorbunny? idk

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups