Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

Byun Baekhyun by Chloe Grace

• Forum avatar size
Artist Chloe Grace [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Byun Baekhyun

Postby Chloe Grace » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 am

I've been watching the second season of EXO Climb the Ladder, Travel the World with my sister, Lostfairy every night for the past week or so. It's been so funnnn! I love seeing all my EXO babies hanging out together and getting so fired up about winning the games they're playing. (And they are such lovable dorks. <333)

So after watching so much of that, I felt inspired to draw profile pictures (this is my first avatar I've drawn!!! CX) of all the EXO members in a chibi style. I started with Baekhyun because why not? He's so derpy and cute, and he's looking a little like Granny Baekhyun. XDD

Welp, the timer and art sessions are completely offfffff. I had to go do stuff in the middle the couple times I was drawing this. And so the first few times I closed the art tab, without realizing that I could draw again in a few minutes. XD Anyway! Please don't steal my art!
Chloe Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Byun Baekhyun

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:27 am

OM THIS IS SO CUTEEE <33
vibin