Artist Eleya [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Little Demon MYO

Postby Eleya » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 am

Main
Username: Eleya
Name: Lorcan Pike (see what I did here? xD)
Edits:
fur on head
fur on tail tip
different pupil shape

Prompts
01. Personality
Lorcan hates changes a lot, even if ist only small ones, like the colour of his busticket. They have always been a light shade of blue, why now make them a light shade of pink now??? He also doesnt like being touched, and maybe doesnt like other people at all. There are exceptions of course. He is a very focused and precise dinoken, who prefers to work alone.
(5/5 sentences)

03. Perfect Day:
Lorcans perfect day starts like every other day. With the sound of his alarm clock. Everything is perfectly normal. He gets his favourite breakfast, two pieces of toast with butter and marmalade, one boiled egg, and one glass of orange juice. He gets ready for leaving the flat and takes the bus to work, as he normally does.
Well, the bus is in time for this one time… as it’s a perfect day. His favourite seat is empty, and he can read another chapter of his new science fiction book. When he reaches university, nobody wants to talk to him. They leave him alone this once. He can get a cup of coffee and go straight to his office. He is working on a method to beam one molecule from one corner of his office to the opposite corner. On this special and perfect day, he finally finds the solution. Everything works, and he can start to develop it further, so he might be able to beam a whole drop of water, or maybe even a cherry by the end of the week.
He forgot to eat lunch, as everything worked so perfectly. But that wont matter much. After a day that successful, he goes out and has a nice medium rare steak this evening in his favourite restaurant. His favourite place next to the window is awaiting him, and he can watch all the other guests as they enter. His steak is perfectly medium rare, his potato wedges are crispy, and the dip is enough for all of them this once.
Afterwards he heads back home. The bus is in time again. Sounds even too perfect… He can finish reading another chapter of his book. The only question left on this perfect day is, should he tell his friends and his family right away, what he was able to do, or will he wait until he can transport something larger. Something visible. He decides to wait of course. Wouldn’t want to destroy the shock, when he shows them how beaming a cherry finally works. Way too much fun, to look at their stunned faces.
Back at home he plays some Mass Effect, before he decides to go to bed. His last thoughts are about how perfect this day has been for him and how nice the upcoming days will be, after this huge breakthrough. With a smile on his face, he falls asleep right away.
(406/500 words)

07. Playlist:
Go Beyond - Rasmussen
Space Oddity - David Bowie
Starman - David Bowie
The Sound of Silence - Disturbed
Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
(5/5 Songs)

09. Bedtime Routine:
Before Lorcan can even think about going to bed, he needs to play a video game or watch TV until he feels tired enough to possibly fall asleep. This might take an hour or maybe even two. When he thinks he is tired enough, he visits toilette and bathroom to get himself ready for bed. Teeth brushing only works with a timer. Only after exactly two minutes he is finished. He always takes a shower before he goes to bed, because he feels dirty after a long day. Washing his hair is only done all two days.
When he is finished in the bathroom, he lies down in bed, but still has his mobile phone with him. He needs to check his mails, because he is afraid to miss something. Then he plugs in the charge cable. He always needs to charge his phone at night. With putting his mobile phone on his bedside table, the process of falling asleep starts.
Right before he can finally find some sleep, he needs to think about his whole day. What has happened? Was there something special? Was there something he could have done better? Or maybe does he have to remember something for the next day? Only after all these questions are answered, he can think about sleeping. His last thoughts are something fictional then. Something like what might happen if “the first contact” takes place, and Lorcan is right there? Sometimes these fantasies follow him into his dreams.
(248/400 words)

14. Flag:
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me