Username: Eleya
Name: Andrew Silva
Edits:
fur on back of head
fur on wing tips
two tails

Prompts
01. Personality:
Andrew is a quite curious dinoken. He enjoys studying birds of prey during long walks outside. Actually he prefers doing everything outside. As he knows quite well what he wants, his friends often say he is very stubborn. They also enjoy his company though, because he is the one to keep them all together and organize their meetings.
(5/5 sentences)

03. Perfect Day:
As the first rays of sunlight touched Andrews face, he slowly woke up. He was in no hurry, as he had a day off from work. Andrew sat up and watched the sun rise above the mountains.
As he got up and ready, he decided to go on a nature hike this day. Andrew had a small breakfast and packed his backpack. Food, enough water, a blanket to sit on, paper, a pencil and a spyglass. All he needed.
He left the house and walked towards the mountains, watching all the birds that crossed his way. He even saw some deer in the distant. The weather was all sunny and still not as warm anymore, as on most summer days. Fall was his favourite season anyways, so one more reason for a long hike. Climbing the mountain was exhausting but made him feel alive a little more. As he reached a spot he liked, he decided it was time for lunch. He unfolded his blanket, sat down and started to eat. Afterwards he just sat there, watching the clouds move and the birds fly. He sat there for at least two hours, sometimes taking notes or doing small doodles of what he saw. Andrew never got bored by this. Still he felt it would be time to walk home, and so he did.
A nice and long bath after a good dinner would bring this day to an end. Feeling warm and cozy he lay down in bed, took out his favourite book and read a few chapters until he was too tired to continue. His last thoughts before he fell asleep were, "What a perfect day this had been."
(280/500 words)

07. Playlist:
On my way - Phil Collins (Brother Bear)
Natural - Imagine Dragons
Running on Air - Nathan Trent
To the Sky - Owl City (Legend of the Guardians)
I Will Always Return - Bryan Adams (Spirit)
(5/5 songs)

08. Fear:
Small spaces give Andrew panic attacs. He is afraid that the walls are coming closer and closer. That there is not enough air for him to breath.
He sometimes got locked up in small rooms as a joke from his classmates. Well it was no fun at all for him. But it taught him to deal with his fear. On his hikes he sometimes has to walk through caves. They are even worse in some ways. Its dark, narrow and sometimes wet in there. Ever heard of people getting locked in by water? Well HE has. And he will let everyone know what might eventually happen in the worst case. Belive me, he will. And sometimes he manages to drive others crazy. Just becuase… isnt he right?
If he is alone, he avoids caves and other small spaces as best as he can, but still sometimes he has to get through it. Concentrating on a difficult (Maybe philosophic) question distracts him a little. And healways tells himself to breath slowly. Hyperventilation doesnt help anything… He already knows…
(177/400 words)

10. Room:
His room is chaos… seriously… there are lots of shelfs with books on them. His bed is never made. Really, never! The main colours are green and brown tones, as they are his favourite colours. On his walls are some nice photographs of birds of prey, as well as a map from his village and the mountains around it. He has a writing desk with some coordinates on sticky notes, lots of loose sheets and pencils, as well as a small lamp on it.
His Laptop and his camera lie on his nightstand next to his bed. There is also a baseball bat Standing between his bed and the nightstand. He never played, but he got it for safety reasons.
In a quite old looking cupboard Andrew stores other important stuff like clothes, his backpacks and lots of blankets. He also has three blankets on his bed… and three pillows… dont ask why…
(153/400 words)

14. Flag:

15. Favourite Place:
Andrews favorite place is a bench under a linden tree. It is standing on a small hill next to the village he lives in. There is a large forest on its other side and you can watch over a large field. Sometimes this field is used by farmers as a meadow for their cows, but mostly it is empty. Smaller birds of prey, like falcons, tend to use it as their hunting grounds. And thats probably the main reason Andrew loves it that much. He enjoys watching the birds hunts.
(90/500 words)
Last edited by Eleya on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:05 am, edited 11 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falcon MYO (WIP)

Postby Husost » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:22 am

So cute! :3
𝙸’𝚖 𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐!
———————————————————————————————-
𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕, 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕, 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢-𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗, 𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎.
Husost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me