Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1529

Postby Desmond » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

[size=95]To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 5/19/2019.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

I've been wildly busy this month, so I wanted to put up a cat that would have a higher pricetag if ordered as a custom to make up for it... if that makes sense, haha. So... have a dilute calico?

Username;; dysania.
Cat Name;; Wolfwhisper
Clan;; Oasisclan
Rank;; Warrior

Description: A shorthair dilute calico with light hazel eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1529

Postby Trickz » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Username;; Thunder.Collects
Cat Name;; Mothpaw (Mothclaw)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 15 Moons
Clan;; CreekClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt Pt. 1;; Tortoise and the Hare
Prompt Pt. 2;; This fable fits with Mothpaw because at 12 moons she missed her own warrior ceremony. She believed she was the best apprentice and that she'd become a warrior regardless, so she stayed up late and slept in, even after her denmates tried to awaken her. She woke up and rolled over, saying she'll be out in a moment before falling asleep again, forcing her denmates to leave her. When they returned, each with their new name and rank, Mothpaw was awake and bitter. Her clanmates refused to look at her, showing obvious anger. She is still disrespected to this day, as to miss your day to go to the summoning stone is awful. Mothpaw's mentor refused to continue training her, so she was given a new mentor, and her former friends barely look at her.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Username;; DiamondDogg
Cat Name;; Peachpetal
Gender;; Female
Age;; 60 Moons
Clan;; SilverClan
Rank;; Perm. Queen

Prompt Pt. 1;; Song ';' Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holding Me Back
Prompt Pt. 2;; Peachpetal has had a fairly rough life. As an apprentice, she lost her best friend, Goldenpaw. Peachpetal wanted to be medicine cat to see her again, but she wasn't allowed. Even after all these moons, nothing is truly holding her back from seeing Goldenpaw. It's not a far walk to the Starpool, but alas, Peachpetal follows the warrior code. Although she has debated whether or not she should go one night, as nothing is holding her back from going or speaking to StarClan and Goldenpaw.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Riverstone
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 17 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;; The Lion and the Mouse.
Prompt Pt. 2;;
Cold and calculating, rough around the edges, her sights only set on her own victories... "Stay away from her, she was dangerous, she was a threat to the peace of the clan"... these were some of the phrases that had been used to describe her, some of the whispers that had followed Riverstone through her life. Because she was an ambitious cat, always trying to become the best fighter the Clan had, challenging others often. Cats had always whispered that Riverstone was a menace, a threat, someone to be feared because she was too obsessed with fighting... it had all added up to her becoming what they wanted to see in her; a monster, a cat with her ambitions too high, setting herself high on a pedestal where no other cat could dream of getting to her. Riverstone was not one to care about the opinions of other cats, working hard every day to be noticed, to be someone. Why did she always feel so insignificant?

The answer came to Riverstone as she managed to make a friend... the only cat that seemed to believe she was more than her reputation let on.

"Hey, you know you are doing that wrong," a voice sounded behind Riverstone. She barely twitched her ear at the sound, too used to being ignored to think that this cat could possibly be talking to her, despite being alone in the training hollow. It wasn't uncommon for other cats to come here and talk about her behind her back, acting like she couldn't hear them. She always ignored them, because eventually they would go away.

Closer this time, the voice tried again. "I'm not trying to be mean," it was gentle, sounding apologetic. "I know you're trying to get better, so I want to help you."

It was this that made Riverstone whirl around, glaring at the cat who dared come here. It wasn't a tom who had been in the Clan for very long, though he had to have known about her. He wouldn't be here if he didn't.

"I don't need your help," Riverstone spat, the fur on her back raising. "No one has ever wanted to help me before, why should you?"

Nonchalant, the tom just shrugged. "I know what it's like to be ambitious. And instead of seeing that ambition go to waste because of the mouse brains around here, I'd rather see you succeed. Build you up instead of break you down, you know?" Another shurg, but he tilted his head expectantly.

Slouching, Riverstone let her head droop slightly in defeat. "I'm not sure you should care," she whispered, sitting heavily. "But I'd greatly welcome your tips; I have no idea what I'm doing." She admitted, gesturing to the complicated array of sticks she had stuck in the ground - a simulation of fighting multiple opponents, trying to strike as many as she could in one leap. It was a complicated maneuver.

Patiently, the tom explained the technique to Riverstone as many times as she needed, continuing the lesson until she had seemed to master it. Exhausted, the two took a break in the dying light, padding to a small stream to get some water and cool off.

"Even a mouse can help a lion," the tom said distantly, staring off in the direction of the camp.

"Who is the mouse in this situation?" Riverstone had asked, confused.

Smiling wickedly, the tom said nothing for a few moments, his eyes blazing so fiercely that Riverstone began to fidget.

"I'll let you figure that one out for yourself," he finally said, standing and leading the way back to the camp.
Last edited by Kazin on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Username;; Savannah-the-Caracal
Cat Name;; Mapleleaf
Gender;; Female
Age;; 36 Moons
Clan;; Relicclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;; Tonight We Go To War - TryHardNinja
Prompt Pt. 2;; ((i saw no word limit so...apologies in advance - I suggest listening to the song as you read, as it helps set the mood ^^))

It's time to leave
Mapleleaf was born a kittypet, a small little scrap who was treated with nothing but adoration. However, when her twoleg fell deathly ill and was forced to go to the hospital, and Leaf was left alone for several moons, she knew she'd have to leave her secure home.

Chase the cubic sun, On battlefields
Here's where blocks are won

It wasn't easy, half-starved from running out of her set out food, Leaf was weak, and her cat-flap had been left locked by accident. Growing desperate, she finally tried charging the kitchen window. By sheer luck (or divine intervention), the glass shattered upon impact, and Leaf was thrust into the outside world once again.

With every step, Away from home
The noteblocks play us a new song

The first thing Leaf did was find food. A kindly kittypet next door, who had watched her escape, offered her food and drink. As she ate, the kittypet told her that her twolegs would probably be back soon, and they'd be worried about her, what with the broken window and the blood matted into her pelt. But Leaf had already made up her mind. Her twolegs had left her, and nearly killed her. She was going to find some new twolegs, proper ones. And if she failed at that, then she would find her own path, lots of cats did after all.

And so the march goes oo-oh-oh-on
Tonight we go to war

The first steps into a new life were hard, the first night she very nearly ran back. Taking shelter underneath a dumpster, Leaf had her first night of hardship that would lead to a life of joy. As she laid there huddled, an old alley cat confronted her, and told her in no kind manner than this was his alley and she'd better scram.

But instead of fleeing, this half starved kitten did something insane. She puffed out her fur, snarled, and told him that she was sleeping there, and if he didn't like it he could...well, you get the idea. The cat growled, and nearly attacked, but finally he left her be. Leaf had her first taste of true independence, and took to it like a fish to water.

Time to settle fights, That started long ago
Tonight we go to war

Leaf hung around that alley for a few moons, and one night she saw something absolutely peculiar, a picture of her on a branch-less tree. There was some twoleg scribbles on it too, and Leaf realized that it must have had something to with her old twolegs.

The following morning (after a restless night of debating with herself) Leaf made the trek back to her old house. As she neared, her old owner's mother saw her, and let out a strange noise, happiness rolling off of her in massive scent clouds. Cautiously, Leaf allowed the twoleg to lead her into the house. But, after searching through it, she found no sign of her own twoleg. Returning to the mother, Leaf demanded to know what was going on. The twoleg obviously didn't understand her words, but it seemed to get the meaning. Sadness and grief rolled through Leaf's scent glands, nearly choking her with the raw emotion. That was when she knew. Her twoleg was gone.

To defend what's right
Protect all that we know
It is time to face those angry monsters that
Are scratching at our doors

That night, Leaf once again made her escape from the twoleg den. This one was less dramatic, as the twolegs had left the cat-flap open, but emotionally, it was worse. Leaf knew now she could not return, nor could she depend on twolegs. They would just leave her, whether for moons or forever. They would leave her alone.

Leaf left, but instead of heading for her alley, Leaf made her way out of the city, to the wild.

So grab your bows
Sharpen your swords
Tonight we go to war

Eventually, Leaf made her way to a large river, on the far side of which she could see an island. From the looks of things, it was completely wild, no signs of twolegs. Preparing herself, Leaf walked to the river's bank and walked in, prepared to swim across.

It's time to leave
Ride the hurricane
Like TNT, It sets our world aflame

The river was rougher than she'd expected, and Leaf very nearly drowned. However, as she was about halfway across, Leaf's waterclogged ears began to pick up mews, shouts of alarm. A few moments later, sharp teeth found their way into her scruff, and she was being dragged through the water by expert paws.

Brought to the bank of the island, Leaf had been saved by some young warriors of a clan called Relicclan.

With every step
Away from home
The noteblocks play us a new song

After recovering enough to walk, Leaf was brought to the leader, who offered her a place in Relicclan. Leaf accepted, and was given the name Mapleleaf, for her bright pelt. As the cats chanted her new name, Mapleleaf lifted her head, and purred. All remaining fantasies of living with twolegs vanished from her head, and she gained a new dream. To be the greatest warrior that she could be.

And so the march goes oo-oh-oh-on
Tonight we go to war
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Username;; muttgirl310
Cat Name;; Riverswirl
Gender;; Female
Age;; 45 Moons
Clan;; Pikaclan
Rank;;Warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;; WIP
Prompt Pt. 2;;
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 pm

Username;; babypizza
Cat Name;; turtlestep
Gender;; female
Age;; 13 moons
Clan;; oakclan
Rank;; young warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;; a song by the resistance
Prompt Pt. 2;;
WIP
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:21 am

Username;; liightning
    Cat Name;;
    Gender;; female
    Age;;
    Clan;; DeltaClan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;;
    Prompt Pt. 2;;
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:33 am

Username;; Rosemoon
Cat Name;; Rosepetal
Gender;; Cis Female
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; Venusclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;;
Prompt Pt. 2;; Wip
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 am

Username;; juice box.
    Cat Name;; Wolfwhisper
    Gender;; She cat
    Age;; 18 moons
    Clan;; Oasisclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt Pt. 1;; Pandora’s Box - The myth of Pandora
    Prompt Pt. 2;;

Wolfwhisper was fathered by the leader that "ruled" over Oasisclan before Waspstar was able to take over, a father whom she would never know. Her father, Eelstar, was a malicious tom who would kill anything and anyone who dared to cross his path. He never stuck to one mate, either quickly ending the life of one or betraying her for another. He was a violent tom, attempting to expand his reign as a tyrant to any clan or rogue he could get his greedy paws on. Rapidly, Eelstar seemed to lose lives, as if Starclan tore them from him themselves. However, Eelstar had just happened to lose his ninth life before Wolfwhisper would become an apprentice, a runt in a litter of one. Wolfwhisper was always kept from Eelstar's sights, attempting to keep her from becoming what he was. Her mother had abandoned her in attempts to remove herself from anything that was Eelstar or related to him, leaving the mewling kit to the care of a queen who was a day away from kitting herself.

Wolfkit had quite the troubled kithood. Rumors spread like a forest fire, spreading from one cat to the next, that Wolfkit was the only living offspring of Eelstar. They feared her and what she would grow into. From the moment she could open her eyes and leave the nursery, any cat within Oasisclan avoided her as if she had a terrible case of greencough. Other kits would run from her, crying for their mothers. Elders would hiss and puff before shuffling off quickly to their dens. The only friend that Wolfkit would even consider having was Wasppaw, an impressive apprentice who was four moons older than her. Wasppaw had brought the sadden kit a moss ball at one point when she had seen Wolfkit curled on her own, crying. That was the only interaction the two would ever have together, as Wasppaw's sister, Foxpaw, would drag the confused she-cat from the curious hazel gaze of the kit.

Though anytime Eelstar was in camp, the queen who took in Wolfkit would drag the complaining kit back into the den to keep her hidden. Wolfkit never knew her father but heard rumor after rumor about him, letting their words sink in. Her adoptive mother didn't want Wolfkit to become like Eelstar, though... Wolfkit was conflicted on what she should become when she grew into a warrior.

Now, you may ask, how does Pandora's Box relate to the story of Wolfwhisper? Well, it is simple: Wolfwhisper can be compared to that of the jar, not Pandora herself.

In the myth, Pandora's box is filled with evil: sickness, death and many other unspecified evils. Pandora, a woman curious at nature, would let herself be controlled by the urge to open it, releasing the evils upon the world in one simple act. From this, Pandora is considered the curse upon mankind, as she is the one who essentially infiltrates mankind before unleashing the horrors within the jar upon them. The jar, seemingly simple at first, held terrible secrets and misfortunes inside.

Just like Wolfwhisper.

Despite all the work her adopted mother had gone through to prevent this outcome, Wolfwhisper grew into a malicious, angry she-cat who holds a grudge against everyone within the clan. She grew to be an almost exact copy of her tyrant father, even though she had never known Eelstar. The one thing she never inherited was his intense bloodlust. Though, like Pandora's box, Wolfwhisper is filled with evil, undefined even by herself. She is the curse amongst the clan, lingering in the shadows to wait for her moment to strike. Wolfwhisper's Pandora was her mother, who had fallen curious as to what loving Eelstar was like: which turned into one-sided mateship and an unwanted kit. Her mother had unleashed a curse amongst the clan at the moment she found she was expected and she knew this. There was no way that Wolfwhisper would have had a peaceful life without being associated with Eelstar, which.... in the end, was what turned the poor she-cat into what she is. The rumors and the nasty remarks morphed her into the dark character she is today.

All because her mother opened a Pandora's box in the clan: the box being a small kit named Wolfkit.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me