Maka and Azurite by Scarlettfire

Based on Click to view
Artist Scarlettfire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Maka and Azurite

Postby Scarlettfire » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:39 pm

I made a random thing picker with all of Hey_Dexter, Purdywolves, and my oc's and began to make adopts from shipping them? So this is Hey_Dexter's Maka and my Azurite litter. I kind of want her to see them first, but after that, it's like the rest of my adopts, first come, first serve. ouo

1. Taken by
2. Taken by behind the sea,
3. Taken by behind the sea,
4. Taken by Hey_Dexter
Last edited by Scarlettfire on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maka and Azurite

Postby coopie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:40 pm

four and two are so cute why
any clue as to the price?
Image| cooper | [she/him] | ar 56 NA Image

coopie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlettfire » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:45 pm

The top left and top middle aren't for adoption, I just labeled it sorry. I make all of my adoptables free though, and again, I kind of want Hey_Dexter to see them first, but after that you can have whichever one you would like ouo I am not even sure if she wants one, to be honest. Or if she is still awake
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlettfire » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 pm

She has requested the one labeled four, so the fourth one before I labeled it would be two now? Unless I'm tired and overthinking that. Either way, these are up for adoption now ouo
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coopie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:54 pm

Scarlettfire wrote:The top left and top middle aren't for adoption, I just labeled it sorry. I make all of my adoptables free though, and again, I kind of want Hey_Dexter to see them first, but after that you can have whichever one you would like ouo I am not even sure if she wants one, to be honest. Or if she is still awake

ohh
okie dokie my dood sorry aha

if two and three are a thing after dex claims then hmu
keep up the tasty work lmao <33
Image| cooper | [she/him] | ar 56 NA Image

coopie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups