Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Xenos {ARPG} [dnp] by inky.

Artist inky. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Xenos {ARPG} [dnp]

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:44 am

You open your eyes groggily. Looking around, you find yourself in a large room. You try to open your mouth to say something, but you find it noticeably harder than usual, almost as if something is keeping your mouth shut. You decide to get up and look around. You push yourself up, but stumble back. What? Why are you on all fours? What's happening? Your eyes settle on a glassy surface a few feet away. You crawl over and look at yourself, horrified at what you see. You are no longer a human, but a canine-looking alien! You feel like crying out, screaming, running, but you are interrupted by a door creaking open. A figure that looks a lot like your new form walks in. "Ah, perfect," It smiles "you're awake. Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." You blink at it. "W-what am I?" You ask, finally able to talk. "Oh, right." The creature clears its throat "Congratulations! You have been selected for our experimentation! The transformation went well. You are now a sentient Xeno. We have set up a destination for you to create a pack. Your job is to find, convince, and boost the population of wild Xenos. Ah, would you look at the time. It's time for you to be transported to the location we've designated for you. Onward to victory!"

Xenos ARPG is an art roleplay game that centers on world building, genetics, and character development. Xenos themselves are canine-like alien creatures. They live in packs and are quite social things.

Alpha (owner)
inky

Betas (artists)

Gammas (mods)
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xenos {ARPG}

Postby inky. » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:28 am

Xenos ARPG is an art roleplay game that centers on world building, genetics, and character development. Xenos themselves are canine-like alien creatures. They live in packs and are quite social things.

thread rules

• be nice. don’t disrespect others. if someone is rude to you here, be the better person and do not indulge them, report them to me.

• do not repost forms

• keep it cs appropriate

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me