Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Canine Lines Wanted! 40+ Rares Prize! CLOSED by Goner.

Based on Click to view
Artist Goner. [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Canine Lines Wanted! 40+ Rares Prize! CLOSED

Postby Goner. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:42 am

Now closed! Here are the winners!
    -1st Place: Sixbane
    -2nd Place: SpeedyJay
    -3rd Place: avocado333

Hello! I am looking for lines for my canine species! I'd do it myself, but because I use an iPad to draw, Oekaki is difficult for me to create clean lines.

This will end before or on April 1st, 2019 depending on if I see one I love and want to use. If you wish for an extension, please let me know at least 24 hours before the end date.

PRIZE:
The prize pets are found in this group. It consists of ONLY 2010/2009 rares, including Malk, Nick, and Warrior Cats! I may add more pets to this group.
    -First Place: First pick of 30 pets within this group AND you will be an artist for the adopts if you want
    -Second Place: The remaining pets in the group after the first place winner has chosen.
    -Third Place: 25 C$

RULES:
    - Lines must be created in Oekaki
    - Don't create a cover please
    - Do not delete the background layers OR background signature
    - Do not get upset if you do not win/get the pet you want if you are second place
    - If you have rules for your lines, please explain them once you post it. Keep in mind what I will be doing with the lines though.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
    -Species: Patchwork Angunis. A canine like creature with a snake tongue, a living snake-like tail, and a button nose. Example Here.
    -Pose: Standing in a way that it is easy to see the design.
    -Appearance: Long-haired canine with fluffy fur around the neck. Neutral expression. Long tail. Snake tongue sticking out of both the canine and tail. Canine MUST have stitching down the middle of the torso and the tail MUST have a circular patch above the mouth. I have a rough example of what I'm looking for. Found Here.
    -Bonus:
    - Young lineart
    - Face and paw references
    - Named layers that are easy to understand
    - More backgrounds similar to the ones there now

THINGS TO KNOW:
    - I will be keeping the first place lines for my adopts and they will be used for free and paid adoptables
    - I will credit the artist, always
    - Lineart changes will be rare but the lines will NOT be altered to the point where they are unrecognizable
    - The lines themselves will not be sold
    - If you do not win first place, you may keep the lines you create, but you MUST change them so they do not resemble the Patchwork Angunis
Last edited by Goner. on Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Canine Lines Wanted! 40+ Rares Prize!

Postby Goner. » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:53 am

Ending early in a few minutes. Last call for extensions!
( 𝒾'𝒹 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š )─────
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
──────────────────────( π‘’π“ƒπ‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½ π“‰π‘œ π“Œπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰π‘’ 𝒢 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Canine Lines Wanted! 40+ Rares Prize! CLOSED

Postby Goner. » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:21 am

Now closed! Here are the winners!
    -1st Place: Sixbane
    -2nd Place: SpeedyJay
    -3rd Place: avocado333

I will send everyone a PM/trade about their prizes.
Thank you so much for entering!
[ β™« black lives β™ͺ ]
──────────
[ β™ͺ MATTER β™« ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me