Based on Click to view
Artist Desmond [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1501

Postby Desmond » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until 5/12/2019.
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

I'm back after being wildly busy all month so far. \o/

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Rainshadow
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; Warrior
Description: A shorthaired grey mackerel tabby with caution-yellow eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1501

Postby ellipses » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Username;; cute but psycho
Cat Name;; Smokepaw
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 10 moons
Clan;; PeachClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; He walked with some sort of air of confident exuberance that made him seem like he knew what he was doing.

wip!!!
Last edited by ellipses on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Sootpaw
Gender;; Female
Age;; 7 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior Apprentice

Prompt;;

// this is in the future, as the concept would be currently this age (7 moons) in my timeline //

she rose, paws anxious and unsteady.

the sudden realization she was dead hit, and sunk; this crimson blood, scattered in between and flowing through her fur, onto the grass.
she studied the face of her former friend. was it fear? honestly, before her death she wouldn't have cared; she craved fear in her enemy's eyes, vowing that anyone who would go against avocet would face the afterlife.
and yet it seemed she were neutral, studying heron's face with a cold interest. she felt no trace of empathy, but no trace of amusement. she felt nothing.

and heron ran off.

she'd never been good at deciphering other's feelings. perhaps that's what made her the perfect henchman, she supposed. henchmolly? and so in the fact that her lack of understanding made a weapon, one who didn't feel. she never minded that, actually. others may feel as it was a disgrace, something "lower"; it was better than being forgotten.

it was a way to Judgement, a path to an afterlife.
she never feared death.
was this regret? a haze of a cold void enveloped her; only nothing returned, and she mused if she felt anything it would be long-buried; like a love letter buried in a snow storm-- passion, memories, and a sort of love tied up neatly in a flimsy cover and buried in a layer of chilling ice.
and evidently, someone must've not cared.
--well, something like that, at least.

she tread the cloudy path. she supposed if she were still alive, she'd been muttering about walking for so long. she was always of a complaining sort; how anyone could have put up with her, she didn't know. it wasn't cute.
she never learned, though. a past without parental guidance, and a mentor who fled. she only did what she thought she could only do. she attached herself to someone who seemed to be a polar opposite; firey blaze with no direction (yet no intention of stopping) meets stagnated prickly ice.
he melted.

and oh, when he suggested a secret patrol to snatch up extra prey for them? a good idea.
when he suggested lying about rainfang's disappearance? a great idea.
when he suggested a revolution? the best she'd ever heard.

but her life didn't revolve around him.

she had to atone for her own actions.

perhaps it was to fit in, for once. to be not an underdog, but the second-in-command.
she craved a power. some sort.
and oh, she would do whatever; she regretted not being the one to feel the rush of thistlestar's last life pouring out of her veins, and it carried with her a sick sense of... comeuppance. if she couldn't get thistlestar, she'd get sunstar.
or heron.

evidently, with her neck in heron's jaws, this could never be.
perhaps in another life, she could have had a better upbringing; a better life out for her, and a better choice in a partner.
perhaps it would have been...

and her mind snapped to where she was now, facing a cold, black void.
perhaps she would be judged evil, for her cruel actions.
perhaps she'd be judged good, for her true intentions; how she never truly had a cold heart. how in her last moments she repented for herself.

her eyes glowed the same color as they were, and her scars remained on her ghostly form.
this ancestor is "neutral".
Last edited by SurgeFire on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Dropping <33 Good luck everyone
Last edited by Trickz on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:02 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dimi. | brokenlight | female | soldier | 40 moons | rivuletclan

She was running, sprinting, flying through various territories, evading everything as fast as she could. Her paws throbbed and her lungs begged for rest.

This agony for the she-cat, however, was nothing new, it was more abnormal for this cat to feel comfortable. After all, she had been running her entire life, childhood to adulthood. Fleeing from her past life, running from consequences for her treason, running from her own shadow; she trusts no one. She was even evading her own sins, which she was to atone for, yet she couldn't bring herself to gather the courage to do so. She would continue to run, no matter how far away it took her, no matter how much more trouble she had to get into.

She had her reasons, of course. Her reputation tarnished by her past lover, her parents forcing her into a society against clan cats. She never had her own voice, she was manipulated, no, OWNED by her parents. . . Until she finally decided to run, and oh did she run! She ran so far, she lost track of where she was. She could have been days, years, decades away from her discriminatory family, and yet, she'd still feel the desire to run. She was a coward, a coward broken by unfortunate experiences with relatives.

Though the control of her parents and the betrayal of her lover was excruciating, she took one viable lesson from them; stand up for yourself. She knew to never let her voice be trampled, and in this sense, she learned to raise her voice, assert her opinion, and not be afraid to do so. Her hindrances in her past, while making her a coward on the run constantly, allowed for her to learn a way to thrive in life;

She would never trust anyone, never form any connections.
      She would, for once, have her own free voice, and would not be held back by possessive lovers or controlling relatives.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Username;; JulieMew1010
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;; bushclan
Rank;;

Prompt;;

ill try
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Rainshadow
Gender;; tom
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
The silence spread slowly, and he was always around to welcome it's presence.

It was almost amusing for him now, to listen to the slow creep of reticence, listen to what lengths cats might try to interrupt the sound of silence. Because silence was always a bad thing, right? It meant secrets; it meant something was lurking in the shadows, hoping for a chance to attack. Taciturnity was evil, reeking of darkness, pulling a cat closer and closer to nothingness and threatening destruction of everything that was held dear. Why else would one be so jumpy when there was nothing to fill the chilling quiet? Silence was truly eerie.

Not to Rainshadow.

Silence was home - the feeling of peace after a long day, greeting an old comrade after a long separation. But Rainshadow was also different. He was always on the outside, looking into a different life that he could not understand. This need to fill the world with some kind of cacophony, with something, anything, was always what separated him from the rest.

Rainshadow was a watcher. A listener. An ally to the silence that seemed to madden every other cat around him. Silence was his friend, his protector, his life. No one could make him speak again. Not after what happened the last time he tried. Taking his own vow of silence had been almost like letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He was better off this way. Better off alone with his silence, letting it envelop him in it's familiar grasp. He could never be called a coward for following this path, for he wasn't truly running away. The silence would never, and could never, betray him. It would always be there to welcome him, be there for him when no one else was. And he would forever greet it like an old friend, even when the others tried to deny it's existence.
Last edited by Kazin on Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
📘

Kaz or Kazin / any pronouns

always willing to chat
or help! feel free to
send me a message
anytime c:
words words words

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladyskittels » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 am

Username;;
Cat Name;; Darkflame
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

Quick mark ^^
Ladyskittels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:16 am

Username;; Knickknacks
Cat Name;; Wolf, currently (future: Wolfpelt or smth similar)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 44 moons
Clan;; NorthClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
--wip!
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:59 am

Username;; inky.
Cat Name;; Darkripple
Gender;; Female
Age;; 20 m
Clan;; SnakeClan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
The She-cat gazed out onto the calm river. The sunrise painted the sky purple, orange, and rose. The gentle breeze stirred the water, causing ripples to dance delicately. Darkripple closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was her happy place. The early morning birdsong, the chilly wind nipping at her nose, but most of all the alone time. Being a mute, her thoughts never left her mouth, but they churned all day inside her head. But not now, during the mornings she came or her to break apart the masses of thoughts building up. Here, her mind was empty, carelessly watching the water and the sky.
Last edited by inky. on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me