Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rehome of Multiple Characters by Discter

Artist Discter [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rehome of Multiple Characters

Postby Discter » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:29 am

What is says on the tin, I'm rehoming original characters originating from CS who have been left to rot in my folder. This is the post master list, I'll be making other drawings dedicated to each character. Anyway, they range from just a single plumie and leafie to multiple sima's and kalon's. I simply don't have time for them and I believe they deserve a new home. Some of them will be for non-owners, and others for everyone. Each character will have different requirements to win, whether they be raffles, writing prompts, or art prompts. Please keep in mind I am only one person, and it may take me a while to judge all of the contests. I can't give out hm's, but I may have something special for people who put a lot of work into their forms. Some will also come as a family and I would prefer they stay that way, or at least together.

Good luck.

List of characters to adopt & cut off date for contest:

Working on it!
Last edited by katsue on Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Character storage threads and giveaways do not belong on the oekaki boards if they are not drawn on the oekaki.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me