Artist waffle02 [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #8 (Closed)

Postby waffle02 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:59 am

OWNER: I Like Bees
Breed: Normal (Very Common)

This kiragon was an artist entry that I hadn't finished until after becoming an artist and since I loved their colors so much I wanted to make them adoptable! There is an oekaki page for them which I will add the winner to :3
Will end in approximately 48 hours from now.

Since its Valentine's day I want to know what they did for their Valentine? Describe in under 300 words!
Also feel free to pretty up your entry and I'll allow 1 extra! The extra can be 1 piece of art or up to 500 words of something (like personality or really anything) :3
Have fun and good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Valentine's Day Plans: (Less than 300 words)
Extra:
Last edited by waffle02 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #8 (Open)

Postby StalePotatoChips » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:53 am

bumping this cutie! I love the hair :'D
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:44 am

Username: Matreats
Name: Jennikah
Valentine's Day Plans: Jennikah is a spunky and outgoing Kiragon, finding joy in little things and taking pleasure in other people's company. She is also especially flirty (and quite good at it), and as a result, there is always a small band of other Kiragons who are pining after her. She knows she's good at getting attention, but what she really wants is to be noticed by a certain someone. There is another Kiragon which she has been crushing on for quite some time now, but he's one of the broody, introverted types that would rather be left alone. Jennikah knows that he doesn't like confrontation or anything huge, but she's been planning on giving him something small that would hopefully get her feelings across.

Extra: wipwipwip
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:53 am

Username: I Like Bees
    Name: Amethyst
        Valentine's Day Plans:
            Amethyst had been stalking her Valentine for well over an hour.
              It wasn't a creepy kind of stalking... Not exactly, at least. She had simply been following him on his daily walk, carefully leaving small gifts along paths she guessed he would follow next. A pretty rock here, a bright feather there. Small things like that. The next gift she had to hide was a note anonymously asking him to meet her at a nearby waterfall.
                She scampered quietly ahead of her Valentine, and gently tucked the note slightly under a rock on the trail before ducking back into the bushes. Her Valentine trotted around the corner, and almost immediately noticed the bright pink paper. He picked it up and read it, then smiled and flew off in the direction of the waterfall.

--- { Time Skip } ---

Amethyst watched her Valentine land to the side of the waterfall, then sit down to wait for his mysterious Valentine to appear. When he wasn't looking, she fluttered a few feet above the ground, then removed the necklace she was wearing and looped it around a branch she had selected earlier. Amethyst smiled, then flew back down to hide in the bushes and watch. A few moments after she landed, the light hit the prism attached to the necklace in exactly the right way, and a rainbow burst to life in front of the waterfall.
                  Amethyst's Valentine's mouth dropped open as he watched the colors dance through the mist. Amethyst raised a hoof, preparing to walk out of the bushes. She hesitated for a minute...
                    Then she turned around and left, her Valentine happily watching the rainbow behind her. Maybe next year she'd have the courage to tell him how she felt.
                        Extra:
                          Amethyst is a great planner. From surprise birthday parties to harmless pranks, Amethyst can plan it all. She's also quite shy, and doesn't often take credit for her complicated plots. As long as others enjoy or find humor in what she does, she's happy. If another kiragon tries to take credit for her work, however, she often becomes angry enough to carefully plan a day of mysterious "bad luck" for them. Other than that, Amethyst always uses her talent to bring joy to others. In her free time, Amethyst enjoys building small trinkets, such as music boxes or little wooden carvings, and leaving them for younger kiragons or those who had a bad day to find. She also enjoys singing, but only does so when she's alone or with her non-kiragon friends. She enjoys spending time in nature (she likes that it matches her quiet personality), and has befriended a large portion of the wild animal population around her home.
                            Around other kiragons, Amethyst is very quiet, and likes to stay in the background. At school, she sits in the far back of every classroom, and is not often noticed by anyone other than her teachers. Due to her great time management skills, Amethyst is at the top of most of her classes. She occasionally talks to a few other kiragons at school (mostly for group projects), but she doesn't consider herself close enough to any other kiragons to really have any "friends." She has a major crush on a guy who sits a row in front of her in biology class, but she's too shy to ever say more than the occasional, very soft "hello" to him.
                              Credit: Rainbow Hearts
                              Stars Bagel TH hi
                              they/them CDT
                              I Like Bees

My pets
                              My items
                              My wishlist
                              My gallery
                              My scenes
                              My dressups
                              Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 am

Thank you both so much for entering!! I absolutely loved both of your entries! The personalities you created were amazing and I know you will both do fantastic in future competitions. However I must pick a winner and the plan I liked the best was...

I Like Bees

I loved the sweet (and only slightly stalker-ish) Valentine's plans you came up with! Take good care of Amethyst <3

I Like Bees wrote:Username: I Like Bees
                                Name: Amethyst
                                    Valentine's Day Plans:
                                        Amethyst had been stalking her Valentine for well over an hour.
                                          It wasn't a creepy kind of stalking... Not exactly, at least. She had simply been following him on his daily walk, carefully leaving small gifts along paths she guessed he would follow next. A pretty rock here, a bright feather there. Small things like that. The next gift she had to hide was a note anonymously asking him to meet her at a nearby waterfall.
                                            She scampered quietly ahead of her Valentine, and gently tucked the note slightly under a rock on the trail before ducking back into the bushes. Her Valentine trotted around the corner, and almost immediately noticed the bright pink paper. He picked it up and read it, then smiled and flew off in the direction of the waterfall.

--- { Time Skip } ---

Amethyst watched her Valentine land to the side of the waterfall, then sit down to wait for his mysterious Valentine to appear. When he wasn't looking, she fluttered a few feet above the ground, then removed the necklace she was wearing and looped it around a branch she had selected earlier. Amethyst smiled, then flew back down to hide in the bushes and watch. A few moments after she landed, the light hit the prism attached to the necklace in exactly the right way, and a rainbow burst to life in front of the waterfall.
                                              Amethyst's Valentine's mouth dropped open as he watched the colors dance through the mist. Amethyst raised a hoof, preparing to walk out of the bushes. She hesitated for a minute...
                                                Then she turned around and left, her Valentine happily watching the rainbow behind her. Maybe next year she'd have the courage to tell him how she felt.
                                                    Extra:
                                                      Amethyst is a great planner. From surprise birthday parties to harmless pranks, Amethyst can plan it all. She's also quite shy, and doesn't often take credit for her complicated plots. As long as others enjoy or find humor in what she does, she's happy. If another kiragon tries to take credit for her work, however, she often becomes angry enough to carefully plan a day of mysterious "bad luck" for them. Other than that, Amethyst always uses her talent to bring joy to others. In her free time, Amethyst enjoys building small trinkets, such as music boxes or little wooden carvings, and leaving them for younger kiragons or those who had a bad day to find. She also enjoys singing, but only does so when she's alone or with her non-kiragon friends. She enjoys spending time in nature (she likes that it matches her quiet personality), and has befriended a large portion of the wild animal population around her home.
                                                        Around other kiragons, Amethyst is very quiet, and likes to stay in the background. At school, she sits in the far back of every classroom, and is not often noticed by anyone other than her teachers. Due to her great time management skills, Amethyst is at the top of most of her classes. She occasionally talks to a few other kiragons at school (mostly for group projects), but she doesn't consider herself close enough to any other kiragons to really have any "friends." She has a major crush on a guy who sits a row in front of her in biology class, but she's too shy to ever say more than the occasional, very soft "hello" to him.
                                                          Credit: Rainbow Hearts
                                                          ♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
                                                          ♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
                                                          ♪♫♪My JBDs
                                                          ♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
                                                          waffle02

Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 am
                                                          My pets
                                                          My items
                                                          My wishlist
                                                          My gallery
                                                          My scenes
                                                          My dressups
                                                          Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #8 (Closed)

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:57 am

Thank you so much!!
                                                          I promise to take great care of her! :D
                                                          Stars Bagel TH hi
                                                          they/them CDT
                                                          I Like Bees

Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 am
                                                          My pets
                                                          My items
                                                          My wishlist
                                                          My gallery
                                                          My scenes
                                                          My dressups
                                                          Trade with me