Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Peval adopts (now closed) by abandondacc

Artist abandondacc [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Peval adopts (now closed)

Postby abandondacc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:02 am

Eye hello everyone this is my first adorable so please be patient (and shoot me tips if you want)

What’s a Peval? Pevals are sentient and living plushies that can easily made my coloring/decorating a patch of cloth. After you design the patch it will slowly stitch itself into a Peval. Pevals are excellent beginner pets because they will eat anything you feed them and don’t need baths because they bathe themselves.
The Peval above is a dog although they can look like almost any animal you want

Have questions or suggestions? Pm me

Also We have 5 Peval artists (counting me) If you have any questions pm me

And finally I also have FR so if I’m not on CS and you’re looking for me check there.
Last edited by abandondacc on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peval adopts/artist search

Postby abandondacc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:36 am

Bump
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

List of Peval artists uwu

Postby abandondacc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:43 am

Helenium
master_of_galifey
Delroyal
klpaida
This is our drawing Team. You can request them to draw your Peval by pm them or me. Uwu
Last edited by abandondacc on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am

Bump
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galifey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:14 am

gonna add a peval once i'm done with homework =)
ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Galifey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helenium » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:34 pm

Click here to color the patch. (This is mostly for myself so I can find the patch and make Pevals for those who need it.)
Image DA Art Shop Image
Helenium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galifey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Helenium wrote:Click here to color the patch. (This is mostly for myself so I can find the patch and make Pevals for those who need it.)

I don't think most people know where their pevals are being created, maybe add a link to the patch page.
ImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Galifey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Peval adopts

Postby Galifey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:52 am

up
Galifey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galifey » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 am

up
Galifey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galifey » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm

up
Galifey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me