Time spent 2 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Scei

unbeweavable

Postby Scei » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:40 pm

so i figured i'd go with the scarf and stuffed animal idea
I gotta say I was having issues using the colors available x,,D but hopefully it turned out okay?
originally I had made a character but then went back and read the rest of the post, hopefully finding something youre 'looking for' and realized I had to stick to the colors given lol so I scrapped my first idea and went to here!

hopefully they dont seem too complex? i was trying to stay simple but still have some sort of design!

okay so about them; their tail, ears, and spots on their back are yarn. they have full control over every strand and can change and move them however (its just easier to move their tail as a whole and not have to move the ears and stuff!)
but they can make their tail, ears, and back spots all change and turn into things! course the items are limited by the amount of string they have in their area, but it doesnt matter too much!
they turned out a bit more canine-like, but that could just be my style, i just imagined them having a really rounded muzzle ^U^
their tongue is a tag, like a beanie baby sort-of tag!
only their underbelly has fur, the rest is just soft fabric, the fur is really fine and soft- like a long haired cat.

if I dont end up winning i'll probably keep them and re-design them, I like their concept a whole bunch

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items