Artist StalePotatoChips [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiragon Adopt #1 (closed)

Postby StalePotatoChips » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm

OWNER: ★ star child ★

Breed: Normal (very common)

Here it is!!! The first one :'D I found this guy sniffing at something in the bushes.... what did he find?

Bidding will end in 24 hours! Just fill out the form. Most creative answer wins!
Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
What did he find in the bush?:
Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #1

Postby TearTop2431 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Name: Agate (it is a sort of rock/crystal that looks like this: https://www.france-mineraux.fr/wp-conte ... -agate.jpg
Personality: It's hard to describe a complex Kiragon like Agate, but perhaps most important is that he's playful and appreciative. Of course he's also warm, charming and adventurous, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being perverse as well. His playfulness though, this is what he's pretty much loved for. People regularly count on this and his innovative nature whenever they need assistance or help. Nobody's perfect of course and Agate has a fair share of lesser days too. His disconcerting nature and opportunistic ways sour the mood many at a time and could ruin plenty of evenings. Fortunately his appreciative nature assures this isn't the case very often.
What did he find in the bush?: Agate looked into the bush to find....A HOMELESS KITTEN. He turns his head then sniffs the little feline and licks it's cheek. The little kitten looks at Agate and stars mewling while slowly trying to scoot around. He then picks the kitten up by the scruff to see it's a little girl and puts her onto his back. He then decides to name her Azure because of her ocean blue eyes and walks back to his home. He then cleans her up and sees that she is a black and white kitten with a little black nose and paw pads.

(this is what the kitten looks like)
Last edited by TearTop2431 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
-----------/\____/\ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs,
-----------(---W----) ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs
----------=\---A---/= ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ!
-------------)--R--(
------------/---R---\
------------)---I----(
-----------/----O----\
-----------\----R----/
------------\__S__/
----------------))
---------------((
---------------))
---------------U
TearTop2431

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:10 pm

name: mud
personality: lazy, laid back, clingy and careless, just like mud, which will never move on its own and will stick to you if you touch it.
what did he find in the bush?: a piece of paper. it wrote "résumé." he left it in the mud.
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Name:
Yurei (ghost in Japanese)
Personality:
Yurei has a name that probably scares people off or gives them bad thoughts...However, unlike his name, he isn’t ghostly or haunting in any way. He doesn’t like scaring anyone, and in fact is easy to scare himself. He doesn’t actually like the dark, though the most of his coat is perfect for hiding in shadows or the darkness. Despite his anxious and scareable nature, if he trusts and likes you enough, he can talk your ear off and is super playful.
He found a sapphire necklace, wondering why the hey anyone would leave that there...It was covered in mud and plant bits. Naturally, he took it home with him, carefully cleaning and washing it, making it shine...It’s as beautiful as ever now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 am

Name: Oliver
Personality:

WIP
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:42 am

Name: Jack
Personality:Jack's a hoarder. He likes to collect, but nothing special - he collects pins, scraps of pretty fabric, pens, stones. anything pretty!
one of his favourite things to do is show off his collections - and in return he loves to listen to people ramble. he'll sit and listen with just as much enthusiasm as the person talking and engages in the coversation in every way possible, gasping in disbelief and shock when he needs to, and asking any question he can think of to show that he was listening.
What did he find in the bush?: a bottle cap - it was green with white stripes. it inspired a new collection for bottle caps. somehow he already has found three more, and is very happy with what he has so far.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:35 pm

Name:
Cofran
Personality:
Cofran is a very protective Kiragon. He hates anyone being near his territory when not permitted, and will usually chase them off. If you're welcomed onto his property, though, he's incredibly nice. He's a very good baker and loves to make brownies.
A lovely peach charm! It smells and feels like an actual peach, but it's a keychain! Don't ask him how he found that out... He has it hanging in his kitchen.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:38 pm

Name: Stoneheart
Personality: Loving, shy, cuddly, hyper, protective, gentle, strong
What did he find in the bush?: a baby phoenix to help nurse back to health.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabyKoreanPanda » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Name: BabyKoreanPanda
Personality: Outgoing around friends. He may seem a bit harsh when it comes to giving advice but he doesn't want anyone falling into the same trap he did with following bad advice.
What did he find in the bush?: A big boulder with glowing golden glyphs on it. Some shaped like animals he knew in the forest around him, others like fish he's seen in the sea. But one of them stood out to him. It looked so familiar... It looked like him.
ImageImage

Image Image Image
BabyKoreanPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiragon Adopt #1 (closed)

Postby hugs100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

ankcnwbfbvuavnj
Gosh darnit
i forgot to finish my post ;^;

good luck to everyone!! love this boi <3
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me