Based on Click to view
Artist Atarie [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nox | #150 - Celebration Event

Postby Atarie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:28 am

Archive - [url=x]Breeding[/url] - Breeding Donors - Artist Lounge - Discord - Artist Search - Levelling up

Nox are adoptable canines, focused on character development and world building! Lots of adopts out there just make characters for people to have, but we want you to actually use these fellas! Anyone is welcome to join!

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓝𝓸𝔁 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮???

Whispers of myth tell us of a pack of nox which lived high up in the mountains they carried large powerful wings on their back. They had a thick mane to protect them from the cold, a curled tail and large ears to hear prey underneath the thick snow.
Mythz and I recently discovered that these myths where in fact true, the team travel north farther then before to research the new breed, we discovered that their numbers are quite few. To help save this lovely breed we have taken them in helping them to regain health! Now that they are healthy enough we're able to adopt them out!

these are very few in number and will only be available during holidays and other special events!

𝓠 & 𝓐
𝓒𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓼?
As of right now, no customs can be order on these lines. They are very rare!!

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝔁?
Yes but they likelihood of wings passing on is quite slim along with that, these nox struggle with breeding and the chance of having a stillborn is quite high

𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓼

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮?
you can make two adopts, and one custom for yourself for all the hard work you've put into this adopt ^^!

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼?
-The wings should be similar to the Noxs coat
-you will have to recolor the wing lines a few shades darker then the color of the wings for them to look the way they should
-any questions about the lines? something not working the way it should? Pm me :D!
ImageImage

Code: Select all
[center][quote][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/06b1a4ee-ff7f-4c51-8763-b92bdd4ca78d/dd5xkqz-fcbcddea-1938-4662-ae28-2dd5d33c98a1.png/v1/fill/w_967,h_826,strp/strawberry_roan_tobiano_by_atarie11_dd5xkqz-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA5MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA2YjFhNGVlLWZmN2YtNGM1MS04NzYzLWI5MmJkZDRjYTc4ZFwvZGQ1eGtxei1mY2JjZGRlYS0xOTM4LTQ2NjItYWUyOC0yZGQ1ZDMzYzk4YTEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.iZDUYR8Gsn5P28Y2HNef6tFPLvS00bIMO1zOnBeNfZc[/img]

[quote]

[b]Mother:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Father:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b] 16.2hh
    [b]Gene:[/b]ee,Aa, Rnrn, Toto
    [b]Horse Coloration:[/b]
    [b]Stable Link:[/b]