Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

--Kiragon Dragon Adopts-- by StalePotatoChips

Artist StalePotatoChips [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
83 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

--Kiragon Dragon Adopts--

Postby StalePotatoChips » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 pm

I am always looking for artists! Check out the artist search if you are interested!

-What are Kiragons?-
Kiragons are a species of dragon that live on Kiragon Island! They are Omnivores. They come in 15 different breeds!(Normal, Grass, Floral, Air, Water, Rock, Electric, Desert, Tropical, Fire, Ice, Poison, Crystal, Galaxy, and Magic) all varying in rarity. They also have different horn types and can be hornless! A Kiragons breed is based on where they are born on Kiragon Island. You can learn more about each breed in the post below!

-Community Rules-
-There is no limit to how many you can adopt, but you can only get 1 per day!
-You are allowed to take these off site. Please credit me for the species and the artist for the design.
-You can not sell or trade these designs! Trading a Kiragon for another Kiragon is ok.
-Only myself and artists are allowed to create Kiragons.

-Artist Rules-
-Do not make a cover!Post your adoptables on this thread plz!
-You are allowed to make yourself 3 Kiragons. Any more must be adopted by another artist.
-There is no limit to how many you can make per day!
-All adopts must be adopted using a form. I will leave it up to you to decide what to put in it and if you want to do a first come first serve or decide from a number of offers. No payments!
-You may accept payment for customs!Do Customs on custom thread.
-Line edits are allowed! I especially encourage it for Normals, Florals, and Tropicals. Normals just have normal hair, so style it however you like! Floral can have any kind of flowers, and Tropicals can have any kind of fruit. You can edit any breed, just be sure they stay true to the breed they represent!
-Mix breeds are allowed
-Accessories are allowed
-Please keep in mind the rarities of each breed! You can make as many very commons and commons as you like! Uncommons can be done every so often. Only one rare a week and each artist is allowed to make only 3 Magic types!
-Please pm me if you have any questions!

-ADOPTION ARCHIVE-

Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 am, edited 15 times in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ABOUT KIRAGONS

Postby StalePotatoChips » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:23 pm

-KIRAGON ISLAND-

VERY COMMON
Has no special abilities, but does tend to be physically stronger than most of the other breeds. They can be found in almost any environment. They like to stay in big groups and are generally friendly. They are also the most common breed to be found.

VERY COMMON
They are most commonly found in the forest or by streams. They use their leaves as camouflage from predators. They will spend some time out in the open plains to absorb sun light. Grass types are considered the protectors of the forest and tend to be territorial. They travel in clans, so some grass types won't get along with others. They get along well with floral and water types since they have similar needs and help each other out.

VERY COMMON
Florals are found in the open plains and sometimes in the forest. They have bright vibrant colors that attract insects to help pollinate their flowers. They have a very strong smell that can be smelt from a mile away. They like to fly around and shake off pollen onto the gardens below. They are very friendly and like to stay in large groups.

COMMON
They spend most of their time in the clouds, but usually perch in a tree to sleep. They are usually out flying on clear sunny days, so they are easy to spot. They have a lighter bone density than the other breeds, allowing them to fly faster. Because their wings are so strong, they use them to blow away clouds. They are very friendly and get along with just about every breed.

COMMON
Water types can breath in both air and water. They can live in both the ocean and in lakes, depending on weather they are saltwater or freshwater types. They prefer to spend most of their time underwater to keep their skin moist and to munch on kelp and small fish. The only time they really use there wings is when they migrate from one body of water to another. Like fish, they travel in schools.

COMMON
Rock types can be found in caves and at the bases of mountains. They can have a temper, so they usually travel alone. They use their heavy tails to smash and break up large boulders to make clearing in caves and mountains. They are the heaviest breed and are rarely seen flying. When they do fly, they don't reach very high off the ground. The only breed they can really tolerate are the crystal types, since they tend to keep to themselves.

UNCOMMON
They are usually found in the forest. You can tell how lethal it's poison is by how bright the colors are. If they have dull colors, their poison may leave a mild rash. But if they have very bright colors, they can leave you paralized for hours. Their skin is a lot more slick than the other breeds. Other breeds usually steer clear of them. If they accidentally poison some one they didn't want to poison, they can use their healing saliva and lick it clean.

UNCOMMON
Fire types like to live in rocky environments like volcanoes or mountains to avoid catching stuff on fire. They can breath fire and can withstand high temperatures. They like to munch on coal to keep their fire lit. They tend to be more aggressive than the other breeds, so they don't stay in groups. Because they live in such harsh environments, they are less common to come across.

UNCOMMON
They live in the storm clouds, so they can only be seen when a storm is rolling in. They are very energetic and enjoy zapping each other for fun! They get along very well with the Air types and are often seen playing together. Electrics can shoot bolts of electricity from a mild zap to a painful shock, so don't piss them off!

UNCOMMON
Ice types can be found high up in the mountains or in snowy fields. Because they are so secluded, they tend to be timid around others. They stay in groups of 2-3 to hunt better since food is scarce in their environment. They can shoot ice crystals from their tales for defense. They can withstand temperatures below 0 degrees. When they fly, it creates a blizzard like effect.

UNCOMMON
Desert types are found in very dry environments. They can go for days without water by storing it in the cactus in their necks. Their thorns are used for defense and they usually have very earthy tones to help blend in with the environment. Their skin is dry and kinda scaley. They fly up high to keep cool and sleep on warm rocks at night.

UNCOMMON
Tropical types can be found on islands or by the beach. Although the species are omnivores, tropicals diets mostly consist of a variety of fruits. They are pretty chill and will get along with just about any type. They like to spend their time napping in the trees or eating some juicy fruit under the shade of a palm tree. They like to fly over the ocean looking for islands that might have new fruit to bring back and plant. They like to stay moist to keep their leaves fresh.

RARE
They are only found deep in the caves in the mountains. They are greedy little thieves that like to keep their stashes of gems and goodies hidden. They are very mysterious and only come out when there is nobody else around. At night, some of their crystal can glow! They are known to have a little sass.

RARE
They are only seen at night and tend to blend with the sky. There have been sightings of them in the mountains, so that might be where they sleep during the day. They can turn slightly transparent to blend with the sky better. Of all the breeds, they can fly the highest. They can exit the atmosphere and have the ability to hold their breaths for long periods of time.

VERY RARE
Very very rarely seen. Nobody knows where they can be found. They can use the magic in their horn to levitate things and help plants grow. They travel by themselves and are very careful not to be seen. They have been known to be friends with the galaxy types. They are very gentle and very graceful. They can also use their magic to turn invisible, only making it harder to spot them!
Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 13 times in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

STAFF

Postby StalePotatoChips » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --Kiragon Dragon Adopts--

Postby StalePotatoChips » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:51 pm

we are now open and looking for artists!! Adoptables will be available soon <3
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:25 am

Oh my God I love your art and mark!! These are so cute!
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:53 am

MARK!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:10 am

These are the cutest things in the world hfhfh big mark
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:11 am

mark
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poisoned rozlin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:12 am

I need one as soon as they are available. Marked!!!
Poisoned rozlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the.kitsune.prince » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:37 am

Mark. Very interesting species 💕

adult - uk - fox