The figures [Classified, entry 3] by 67Phlox

Based on Click to view
Artist 67Phlox [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The figures [Classified, entry 3]

Postby 67Phlox » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:55 am

You wake up in a plain gray containment room. It's too small for you to stand up or reach the full lenght of your arms. You turn around and see strange creatures walking by in the darkness, some stopping and looking through you. Each of them appears to have five eyes and offputtingly human-like body proportions. They are humanoid in nature. You hear them talking but you don't seem to understand their language, even though it sounds so familliar. You are so tired of watching them. Finding a little bit of strenght you presumably hold up one of them up in the air. You intend to do something worse than that, but you're suddently waken up.

"Why are you here?!" one of the scientists shouts at you. After waiting for your response, which you aren't able to give, he asks you an another question. "Do you remember who you are?" You take this moment to look around and see other guides rushing in to help. You look into the room and see one of the creatures and you slowly start to remember.

You're a scientist yourself and you were send in by [redacted] to acquire a creature from this facility. You entered heavy contaiment without following safety measures and even worse - alone. This creature before you, after you reavealed it by removing the metal, temporaly gave you amnesia, but you think it would've done something worse if it weren't for the staff.

Okay. This time it's humanoid. :?
Hope the whole story thing I've been doing is okay.
Adult, "artist", currently studying digital art in college.
healthpoints on Flight Rising if you wanna add me, no other social media atm

Sorry for my anxiety getting in the way of things and for being strange at times. I promise I mean well.
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me